Reaction score
looks like the alien

alien_big.jpg

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you on this site if that's you loll
I had some hairloss a while back due to losing too much weight too fast. I shaved my head while I was waiting for it to grow back. It's all back now, but my mom's side of the family has some questionable hair history.

Also I'm just really fascinated by hairloss.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had some hairloss a while back due to losing too much weight too fast. I shaved my head while I was waiting for it to grow back. It's all back now, but my mom's side of the family has some questionable hair history.

Also I'm just really fascinated by hairloss.
I honestly think it makes you feel better to see others in a worse situation than you're in. I really don't see any other reasoning behind being a Norwood 1 with no hairloss, spending this much time on a hairloss forum. That's me being honest.

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think it makes you feel better to see others in a worse situation than you're in. I really don't see any other reasoning behind being a Norwood 1 with no hairloss, spending this much time on a hairloss forum. That's me honest.

lol hes here cos he did have hair loss. and now hes just interested in how it works, as are alot of people including me.

he has hair loss in his family and has experienced it before so fair play to him sticking around here to see exactly what can be done to help

plus he only has like 200 posts since joining last year.

give him a break man

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think it makes you feel better to see others in a worse situation than you're in. I really don't see any other reasoning behind being a Norwood 1 with no hairloss, spending this much time on a hairloss forum. That's me honest.
I resent that accusation but you sound like you've made up your mind about me.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
ive seen a few people lose quite a lot of weight and lose a decent amount of hair

must be fuckng horrible

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol hes here cos he did have hair loss. and now hes just interested in how it works, as are alot of people including me.

he has hair loss in his family and has experienced it before so fair play to him sticking around here to see exactly what can be done to help

give him a break man
I'm not giving him a hard time I just think that's weird. He doesn't even have hairloss.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

give him a break man
I know a kid that lost his hair at 12 from a traumatic experience, and it grew back. That's not male pattern baldness or "hair loss". That's essentially a shed.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a perfect Norwood 1.

yeah after his hair came back

he lost it like we all did but for different reasons

if i lost a lot of my hair, but was lucky enough to regrow it, i would still hang around forums making sure i could do everything in my power it doesnt f*****g happen again. especially knowing their is male pattern baldness in my family and i could be hit with hair loss again

id wana know all the latest info on drugs, new treatments etc etc.

thats just me tho

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah after his hair came back

he lost it like we all did but for different reasons

if i lost a lot of my hair, but was lucky enough to regrow it, i would still hang around forums making sure i could do everything in my power it doesnt f*****g happen again

id wana know all the latest info on drugs, new treatments etc etc.
He doesn't have male pattern baldness.... you don't just have male pattern baldness then it grows back and your male pattern baldness disappears lol. He has hairloss due to something unrelated to male pattern baldness, once it was corrected, so was his hair.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
He doesn't have male pattern baldness.... you don't just have male pattern baldness then it grows back and your male pattern baldness disappears lol. He has hairloss due to something unrelated to male pattern baldness, once it was corrected, so was his hair.

yes but he already said he has balding in his family so male pattern baldness could hit him anytime

wouldnt you wana be up to date and know what exactly you could do to stop it. especially after the trauma of losing your hair already

prevention is key. not f*****g waiting till your nw3 like i was before starting treatments.

he joined a year ago. he averages like 1 post every 2 days. i think he has a healthy level of activity here

unlike me :D

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but he already said he has balding in his family so male pattern baldness could hit him anytime

wouldnt you wana be up to date and know what exactly you could do to stop it. especially after the trauma of losing your hair already

prevention is key. not f*****g waiting till your nw3 like i was before starting treatments.

he joined a year ago. he averages like 1 post every 2 days. i think he has a healthy level of activity here

unlike me :D
There's only so many times someone can say get on the big 3 before it becomes about something else. If I was a nw1 you wouldn't ever catch me on this site. As for new treatments, if there's a cure trust me it will be on the news. I'm not hating, I'm a Norwood 2 at 27... I just find it creepy.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive seen a few people lose quite a lot of weight and lose a decent amount of hair

must be fuckng horrible
I made the bad decision of crash dieting last summer. I lost 60 lbs in the span of a month and a half. I had slowly been gaining for a couple years beforehand. I lost at my crown first, which led me to believe that I had male pattern baldness. But then the rest of my hair started thinning out. I went to a derm and she confirmed the loss of density. She wasn't sure it was male pattern baldness though, and told me to wait to see if it grew back. Six months later I had my hair back.

Obviously, he's right, my experience is different from the majority of people on this forum, since I was able to grow it back later. I didn't have the premium balding experience (yet anyway), I only got the guest package.

You can definitely call me weird for being as active as I am. I'm fascinated by hair, and have been since I was 14. I am hyper aware of my own hair, and everyone else's. It's one of the first things I notice when I see a person. I have an obsessive compulsive personality, and hair just happens to be something that I've fixated on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's only so many times someone can say get on the big 3 before it becomes about something else. If I was a nw1 you wouldn't ever catch me on this site. As for new treatments, if there's a cure trust me it will be on the news. I'm not hating, I'm a Norwood 2 at 27... I just find it creepy.

i dont know the history of this dude. seems to me hes just interested in hair loss like he saids. 200 posts over the course of a year doesnt seem obsessive.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made the bad decision of crash dieting last summer. I lost 60 lbs in the span of a month and a half. I had slowly been gaining for a couple years beforehand. I lost at my crown first, which led me to believe that I had male pattern baldness. But then the rest of my hair started thinning out. I went to a derm and she confirmed the loss of density. She wasn't sure it was male pattern baldness though, and told me to wait to see if it grew back. Six months later I had my hair back.

Obviously, he's right, my experience is different from the majority of people on this forum, since I was able to grow it back later. I didn't have the premium balding experience (yet anyway), I only got the guest package.

You can definitely call me weird for being as active as I am. I'm fascinated by hair, and have been since I was 14. I am hyper aware of my own hair, and everyone else's. It's one of the first things I notice when I see a person. I have an obsessive compulsive personality, and hair just happens to be something that I've fixated on.
Right but when you actually have male pattern baldness, and you're actually losing your hair, you'll have a different view on your "fascination". And to be honest if something like losing weight caused hairloss for you, I can almost guarantee that you'll lose your hair young. That kid that lost his hair at 12 is now in his 30s and has a significant thin receding hairline, not typical male pattern baldness but diffused thinning with the entire hairline moving back.