Justin Theroux Hair Vs Jude Law, Be Theroux

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
male pattern baldness is so weird. Look at Justin Theroux, held a Norwood 2.5-3 from his 20s to how ever the hell old he is now. Then you have Jude law, who went from Norwood 2 to a Norwood 4 in less than 10 years. Literally went from low Norwood 2 to advanced Norwood 3 in 4-5 years. So unpredictable. Main reason I won't get a hair transplant. Hopefully we all have Theroux luck.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doubt it's luck. 99% chance Theroux is on propecia. He's a famous actor ffs

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
louis.png

louis has excellent head shape for balding/buzz cut look. high vertical forehead, squarish head. even as nw4 buzz would look great

jude has smaller head, rounder forehead because of it. curves up quicker than louis. cannot pull off balding look

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 59736

louis has excellent head shape for balding/buzz cut look. high vertical forehead, squarish head. even as nw4 buzz would look great

jude has smaller head, rounder forehead because of it. curves up quicker than louis. cannot pull off balding look
I'm assuming Louis is Justin right? He's like a Norwood 3 now. Held that sh*t for over 20 years.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm assuming Louis is Justin right? He's like a Norwood 3 now. Held that sh*t for over 20 years.

lol yeah sorry mate. im thinking of his uk cousin, louis theroux. the f*****g hilarious documentary maker

he must be on some treatments for sure

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol yeah sorry mate. im thinking of his uk cousin, louis theroux. the f*****g hilarious documentary maker

he must be on some treatments for sure
Lmao. Ya def on finasteride. I wonder if Jude was too and his was just too aggressive. Either way Jude law still gives girls underwear slushies as a balding man

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Ya def on finasteride. I wonder if Jude was too and his was just too aggressive. Either way Jude law still gives girls underwear slushies as a balding man

no doubt jude is on some drugs. his hair has gotten better recently. he started meds too late though to save him from his early balding

needs to cling on to what he has now to save his film career

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's weird how much Theroux's hairline held though even with finasteride. Some people are just very very slow receders and finasteride makes it slow r

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
jude law not getting a transplant is one of the greatest mysteries of our times

3-4k grafts in that frontal third and he'd be set for life

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't he in that Christmas movie with Cameron Diaz later on?

yeah you're right, was still running face game in 2006 before the buzzcut

lXJI0Wt.jpg

didn't seem to progress that much from mr. ripley (1999)