Justin Theroux Hair Vs Jude Law, Be Theroux

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made the bad decision of crash dieting last summer. I lost 60 lbs in the span of a month and a half. I had slowly been gaining for a couple years beforehand. I lost at my crown first, which led me to believe that I had male pattern baldness. But then the rest of my hair started thinning out. I went to a derm and she confirmed the loss of density. She wasn't sure it was male pattern baldness though, and told me to wait to see if it grew back. Six months later I had my hair back.

Obviously, he's right, my experience is different from the majority of people on this forum, since I was able to grow it back later. I didn't have the premium balding experience (yet anyway), I only got the guest package.

You can definitely call me weird for being as active as I am. I'm fascinated by hair, and have been since I was 14. I am hyper aware of my own hair, and everyone else's. It's one of the first things I notice when I see a person. I have an obsessive compulsive personality, and hair just happens to be something that I've fixated on.

i recognize your name, are you active mainly in the new treatment section?

that would make sense to your interest in hair loss.

all i know if it was me, and i lost a lot hair but got it back, i would definitely be keeping an eye on it and hair loss info in general. especially if there was a chance i could lose it again in the future. i wouldnt be here everyday like i am now posting like a nut job, but i would still check in on the forums occasionally

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
And to be honest if something like losing weight caused hairloss for you, I can almost guarantee that you'll lose your hair young. That kid that lost his hair at 12 is now in his 30s and has a significant thin receding hairline, not typical male pattern baldness but diffused thinning with the entire hairline moving back.

this is the sh*t im talking about mate. if your right in saying guys who experience hair loss when they lose weight have a higher chance of losing their hair in general, then you better believe im gonna find out everything there is to know on hairloss to make sure it doesnt f*****g happen

not just the big 3 bullshit. everything mate. hair transplants, experimental drugs, possible future treatments. all of it

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And for someone who is just here for the articles, it's kinda funny that your avatar is a picture of your Norwood 1. Get a life bro for real. I see you comment on people with legit hairloss pictures they post asking for opinions, daily. You feel good knowing these people are worse off than you, that's the truth. You're not in the new tech section you're mainly on the general discussion, viewing people's pictures and commenting like you suffer in the same way. sh*t like "Norwood 3 is when you shave", kid you're a Norwood 1. Hit me up when u actually can relate.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i recognize your name, are you active mainly in the new treatment section?

that would make sense to your interest in hair loss.

all i know if it was me, and i lost a lot hair but got it back, i would definitely be keeping an eye on it and hair loss info in general. especially if there was a chance i could lose it again in the future. i wouldnt be here everyday like i am now posting like a nut job, but i would still check in on the forums occasionally
I'd say I'm pretty active. I know the basics about treatment, but I mostly post in general. I'm better at diagnosing. My own hair is stick straight, and a lot of guys come in here with similar textures who think they're thinning when it's really just the camera angle or lighting. I think I'm good at identifying these cases. I don't want people getting treatment that they don't need.
And for someone who is just here for the articles, it's kinda funny that your avatar is a picture of your Norwood 1. Get a life bro for real. I see you comment on people with legit hairloss pictures they post asking for opinions, daily. You feel good knowing these people are worse off than you, that's the truth. You're not in the new tech section you're mainly on the general discussion, viewing people's pictures and commenting like you suffer in the same way. sh*t like "Norwood 3 is when you shave", kid you're a Norwood 1. Hit me up when u actually can relate.
Think what you want, I'll still see you around.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
jude law not getting a transplant is one of the greatest mysteries of our times

3-4k grafts in that frontal third and he'd be set for life

I'm guessing he must have tried finasteride and either it didn't work, or there were side effects. With FUE, you still have to take finasteride. Otherwise it's pointless. It's possible that he can afford better medical advice than most people, and his doctors told him finasteride is not worth it.

Most actors opt for wigs anyway. Their motivation is very different from regular folks'.

George Costanza gave a long interview about the different options discussing the pros and cons at length. He wears a semi-permanent wig (Can't find it now, but it's 20-30 min long. Pretty interesting)

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My maternal granfather receded to Norwood 2,25 in his 20's and is still the same at 80, fantastic density. Weirdest case of male pattern baldness I've seen. Since there is no hairloss on my dad's side (nw0 for life) I'm hoping that's my gene especially given that my uncle from my mom's side seems to be the same (nw2 since early 20's is 52 now).

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he is bald

n+Theroux+Leaving+Smile+Cafe+New+York+FR5fcoA2ATpx.jpg