Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, do not pay too much ..
My German is not great, but here they already do one RA and one PRP for 1500 (+VAT)
dariusalamouti.de/regenera-activa

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On instagram they write 'Begeisterungs-Garantie' which means something like 'enthusiasm-guarantee' or 'guarantee that you will be happy after it'. Would be nice to know, if this is really something like a real guarantee.

I called them. The woman on the phone said it is a 80% guaranty :) Not sure what that means ..

Also they combine it with prp, not sure why ..

Andy Bob

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 131611
Awesome. What Norwood level are you? And how much did you pay for the procedure?

Btw, did the doctors show you any previous results or talk about how many people had success?
Hi Pigeon

Not sure on the Norwood scale , really new to all this. The Doctor said I was around 3 and was confident I would see results ( I guess he is going to say that :)) .....

Here is a pic of before ( not great I know).
I’ll get the pics the Doctor took and post and hopefully the successful results in a few months time.

Have you tried it or looking to try it?
Cheers

Attachments

• 7BA7E735-431E-49BC-96EE-FD33BDD46BBA.jpeg
    7BA7E735-431E-49BC-96EE-FD33BDD46BBA.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 527

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 131611
Hi Pigeon

Not sure on the Norwood scale , really new to all this. The Doctor said I was around 3 and was confident I would see results ( I guess he is going to say that :)) .....

I’ll get the pics the Doctor took and post and hopefully the successful results in a few months time.

Cheers

Have you been on any medication before to deal with hair loss? finasteride or minoxidil etc

Andy Bob

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 131611
Hi Pigeon

Cheers
£2000 I paid

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source that they (a doctor who is doing this as test with people he knows and himself) are now looking into injecting stem-cells from the fat of the belly (so not like RA from the back of the head) into the head, to basically get better results than PRP and possibly RA as the belly fat has better stam cells (he said).

Also apparently there is an event going on in Hong-Kong at the moment where these things are discussed.

He told me doctors are now testing all kinds of "stem cell" injectables to combat hairloss.

Who knows more on this belly fat thing or of something similar and how the results compare to RA ?

Thank you

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard from a reliable source that they (a doctor who is doing this as test with people he knows and himself) are now looking into injecting stem-cells from the fat of the belly (so not like RA from the back of the head) into the head, to basically get better results than PRP and possibly RA as the belly fat has better stam cells (he said).

Also apparently there is an event going on in Hong-Kong at the moment where these things are discussed.

He told me doctors are now testing all kinds of "stem cell" injectables to combat hairloss.

Who knows more on this belly fat thing or of something similar and how the results compare to RA ?

Thank you
Been around for a while now. Results are underwhelming. Better results when combined with exosomes

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question about how Regenera Activa works (and for that matter all one time injections).

Finasteride worked perfect for my hair, but when I quit Finasteride/Propecia (because I found out it was pure death for the rest of my body) my hair started falling out within 30 days.
So basically from the moment my hair(follicles) were 100% (when I took Finasteride) it took less than 30 days to again have serious hair-loss. And please calculate the time it takes for DHT to again go to normal levels. Therefore you can even say that instantly after that moment my DHT was on its normal level my hair again started falling.

Ok that said now my questions is the following.

How can an one time therapy protect against a daily assault of my hormones (DHT)?

Imagine after a Regenera Activa therapy my hair again gets the nutrients and (stem) cells to go to 100% healthy (if even) like the case was after years of Finasteride . The next day the 100% healthy follicles again are attacked by the DHT (as my DHT levels have not changed) ..

So what is it, apart from making my follicles healthy (because that is never enough as you understand from the above), that regenera activa does that not only makes my hair follicles healthy BUT also protects my hair follicles from the daily attacks from DHT. If they have no claims of anything in this part it simply cannot work.

The same goes for PRP, Exosomes, or belly fat stem cell therapy .. What do they do after delivering the one time nutrients/cells to protect against the constant/daily effects from DHT ?

Thank you for your help in figuring this out. I could not find anything about this online yet ..

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's quite simple.

Theory is as follows, these stem therapies make the hair follicle healthy again but like you said the attack of DHT and its effects continue so that's why you need to repeat this therapy every 2/3 years. All depends on how aggressive your hairloss is of course, some will need to do it every 1/2 years.

Not to be an ahole or anything like that, but did you really read my post ?
Guz that is exactly what I mentioned but added to it that is never enough for 1 year protection. Getting back to 100% for one day when your DHT levels are high enough that you get hair-loss will basically again that same day start damaging the hair.

Also how does that even work when they all claim you will see the positive results in months .. That claim just totally counters all the above .. As from the moment your follicles would be 100% (after the drop of the stem cels or nutrients), it again all goes down hill.

Unless they claim the cells that are injected stay on that location for a year I do not understand how this could ever work. And also I do not understand that they are making a claim that could even result in anything that could work.

Based on current claims this is the only situation Regenera Activa could work:

You HAD hair-loss because you HAD high levels of DHT (or enough to lead to hairloss), but now you DO NO LONGER have hair-loss because your DHT levels have dropped and you want to help your hair follicles that were damaged to again go to 100%.
But even in this situation one may argue that when your DHT levels drop your own body will regenare the follicles that are still alive. Hence Finasteride .. (which again is pure death).

Last edited:

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No offense taken, but in the end it all depends on how aggressive your hairloss is.

Sorry I edited my above post when you posted this .. Guz that is the argument they always use slipping in a variable making it sound your "mistake"if it does not work. As you can read that does not make sense at all as your levels of DHT ARE at the point that you are losing hair (hence the fact you are looking to do something about it) .. Only way it could work is if your hair has already stopped falling out pls read the above post ..

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I still have the question. What does regenera activa do after delivering the one time nutrients/cells to protect against the constant/daily effects from DHT ?

whymedamn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have an appointment in 2 weeks time. So whatever it is (either it works or not) I will find out soon. The doctors are all very clear that it has no bad side effects (same was confirmed by the doctor I am seeing), so the only negatives are the money and time. That is something I am willing to risk.

When I have more information on how it was and after that the results, I will share that here.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had the procedure done.

Not much pain, but an awkward feeling when they take out the grafts. About 30 or something injections in the scalp. Feels a bit sensitive at the moment. The stitched the locations where they took out the grafts. They'll take the stitches out in a weeks time. Before the procedure they took some pictures with a micro camera, which they will compare later on. For now I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

I'll let you know of anything changes with my hair (for the better or worse).

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Geez. “Stitches”. So we are not talking a scarless procedure. Even FUE isn’t “scarless“, but at least you know you have hair waiting for you on the other end of the procedure. As interesting as this is, it’s a big gamble for scarring and potentially no benefit (if it’s like prp). Hope you have awesome results @Aleksandar

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Geez. “Stitches”. So we are not talking a scarless procedure. Even FUE isn’t “scarless“, but at least you know you have hair waiting for you on the other end of the procedure. As interesting as this is, it’s a big gamble for scarring and potentially no benefit (if it’s like prp). Hope you have awesome results @Aleksandar

The Doctor said it wasn't necessary, but because the wounds are round they can heal better and faster if you stitch them.