Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to have at least one real credible person on this forum to tell me he had great results because of Regenera.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah what about that Regenera conference? Why no info / pics from that event ?

I don't understand either. If the thing works, why not just go all out with the pics. If you google it, you get nice pics, but also a lot of very questionable ones.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh, and another thing... The Doctor was pretty bald himself. When I asked him if he did the procedure on himself, he said he didn't because he was too far gone already.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all !

Ok, i'm just out from having my intervention !
And i can say that's a quick procedure. 3/4 of an hour and you're done.
I'll be reporting the evolution with before/After pics of course. And more interresting, during my operation, i had the chance to have a guy from Regenera assisting the Doctor !
So, he told me Regenera is training ppl to promote their method to Doctor already doing FUE ! Had a long chat with him and he told me Regenera is strongly beleiving in their product. He had himself the intervention a year ago, he is 56 and doesn't look like he is bading... Ok, i havn't seen him a year ago, i'm just reporting.
I've asked him to send me before/after pics from Regenera's database, he was ok with that !
I'll be pushing them here of course !
Take care guys !

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The machine is 4k euros and I'll be honest the procedure seems like a piece of cake. Two balding guys could go in on it together and treat eachother on a regular basis haha
hmmm no joke this is actually very interesting, do you know if the machine is available for consumer purchase like that? or would you need to obtain a medical commercial license of some sort?

Hi all !

I'll be reporting the evolution with before/After pics of course. And more interresting, during my operation, i had the chance to have a guy from Regenera assisting the Doctor !
So, he told me Regenera is training ppl to promote their method to Doctor already doing FUE ! Had a long chat with him and he told me Regenera is strongly beleiving in their product. He had himself the intervention a year ago, he is 56 and doesn't look like he is bading... Ok, i havn't seen him a year ago, i'm just reporting.
I've asked him to send me before/after pics from Regenera's database, he was ok with that !
Take care guys !
yes thank you for the update brother we need more people undergoing this and posting pics in here

testimonials without pictures and evidence are 100% useless

Noobie

Reaction score
Couldn’t get an appointment... sorry guys! I’ll be back next year so if it work’s I’ll get it then.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all !

Take care guys !

Great stuff, please don't disappear, also how much was the procedure?

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no intention to disappear dude ! :)
The procedure was 1500 euros, I did it in France.

@Throwaway94 : regarding this : https://shop.rigenerahbw.com/all/dermatology/en/
The guy from Rigenera during my intervention, he brought his own so called "Rigenera Machine", but in a portable version !
The device was like 20 to 25 cm high, and should be much less expensive than the big one sold thru your link. Don't know if it's on sale somewhere but it exists !!

One point I forgot to mention, is that before the procedure, the guy from Rigenera used a USB microscope to inspect my sclap, He was looking for baby hairs. He found quite a lot on me and told me this is the kind of hair Rigenera Technics aims to grow thicker (along with existing terminals hairs also).

Hope this helps !
ciao

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already got some pictures from the regenera guy?

No, He'll first send them to the Doctor who will fwd them to me !
he has not the right to send them directly to me, he said....

Anyway, I'm in vacations for a week, so don't expect the pics at least in that time frame, cause the Doctor has my professional email...
I hope to have them in my mail box when i'll be back to work in a week !

take care pigeon man !

WeStayCooling

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, He'll first send them to the Doctor who will fwd them to me !
he has not the right to send them directly to me, he said....

Anyway, I'm in vacations for a week, so don't expect the pics at least in that time frame, cause the Doctor has my professional email...
I hope to have them in my mail box when i'll be back to work in a week !

take care pigeon man !
you are doing god's work, thank you

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to give the a chance as soon as possible. Diffuse thinner, still a lot of hair for my age but a major decline in just a few years from an insane baseline density. Have had a lot of luck and a fortunate run with hair, hoping just to slow/stabilize. I have seen quite a few ‘top’ US doctors no results. I have quite few pics up over the last few years. Finasteride has not helped, giving it another 6 before dropping it.

I will post pictures and document all that I can about the experience etc. Looking for clinic recommendations, France, Germany, UK, Madrid preferred, Singapore seems to have higher costs perhaps due to the economic conditions there.

Any recommendations very welcome. Should I post to this thread?

Regimen:

.5 Propecia daily (2 months)
2-4ml Topical Finasteride (14 months)
Oral minoxidil 2.5 (24 months) increasing to 7.5
Viviscal Pro (10 months)
Biotin, Iron, Zinc (8 months)

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m going to give the a chance as soon as possible. Diffuse thinner, still a lot of hair for my age but a major decline in just a few years from an insane baseline density. Have had a lot of luck and a fortunate run with hair, hoping just to slow/stabilize. I have seen quite a few ‘top’ US doctors no results. I have quite few pics up over the last few years. Finasteride has not helped, giving it another 6 before dropping it.

I will post pictures and document all that I can about the experience etc. Looking for clinic recommendations, France, Germany, UK, Madrid preferred, Singapore seems to have higher costs perhaps due to the economic conditions there.

Any recommendations very welcome. Should I post to this thread?

Regimen:

.5 Propecia daily (2 months)
2-4ml Topical Finasteride (14 months)
Oral minoxidil 2.5 (24 months) increasing to 7.5
Viviscal Pro (10 months)
Biotin, Iron, Zinc (8 months)

holy sh*t dude finasteride, RU and oral minoxidil ......... how old are you???
have you considered dutasteride once a week ?
CB apparently is as weak as RU but sideless

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New picture I found:

View attachment 127999
source: skinland.lt

This is a crazy result too, from their (chilean?) instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp9Bf8PlEEs/

I hate how in all 3 pics the head is angled differently. Like the chin is higher in the first one, lowered slightly in the second pic, and finally lowered all the way in the third to look at the top of the head more. Also, different hair lengths.

Not bashing this product, just the deception being used in these pictures. Same angle/hair length/lighting should be used for before/after pics.