Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is definte change there. Left side of crown looks to be filling in.

And the bottom right part. Nice.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are my pics. One is on the morning pre-treatment, the other is at the 2 months mark (taken yesterday). 2 months is obviously too soon to see if anything is working, but the doctor felt that my hair felt thicker. My girlfriend also remarked the same as I've been getting her to monitor. Very hard to tell at this stage to be fair. I'll probably wait until the 5-6 month mark before taking any new pics but just wanted you to see my situation.

View attachment 127698 View attachment 127699

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to some more pics in the coming weeks.

I notice you're not using minoxidil? I wonder how minoxidil would work with this.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to some more pics in the coming weeks.

I notice you're not using minoxidil? I wonder how minoxidil would work with this.

I won't use minoxidl. I use hair sprays and concealers to style my hair, I just couldn't get by with putting that stuff in my hair twice a day. Would be a nightmare!

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its hard to say, in the second one for example you can see a different angle that makes a lot of difference

Are you referring to my photos or the other clinic photos? With my hair, it's always very difficult to tell because of the way my hair falls. However, the doctor did try his best to recreate the same position when he took the 2 month shot. I'll probably wait until the 5 month mark before taking new pics.

My worry is that I'm still experiencing a lot of hairfall. After I condition my hair, there's a lot of hairs stuck to my hands still, including a few hairs of a much shorter length to my normal hair.

Anyway, we shall see... The feedback from the doctor and my girlfriend was that it looked 'encouraging'.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I won't use minoxidl. I use hair sprays and concealers to style my hair, I just couldn't get by with putting that stuff in my hair twice a day. Would be a nightmare!

You don't have to apply it twice a day, once a day is pretty much fine too. Might be worth trying minor after a few months and see how it goes.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they injecting anesthesia before injecting the stem cells? I read on one site that no numbing agent was used during the treatment.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
other than using your own stem cells, how is this different from Acell? Does this work better than Acell?

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't understand why people are not jumping on this! From all the treatments available, based on the pictures so far, this is the most effective (apart from a full on hair transplant).

I'm very interested and ready to try, but I just can't find a lot of (real) reviews online. There must be hundreds of people that have tried this. Why so little testimonies?

@skinnyshaft you mention continued hairfall. Has the hairfall increased after the treatment (like a shedding) or has it just not decreased. I'm worried that if I try this I'll experience a dreadful shed.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't understand why people are not jumping on this! From all the treatments available, based on the pictures so far, this is the most effective (apart from a full on hair transplant).

I'm very interested and ready to try, but I just can't find a lot of (real) reviews online. There must be hundreds of people that have tried this. Why so little testimonies?

@skinnyshaft you mention continued hairfall. Has the hairfall increased after the treatment (like a shedding) or has it just not decreased. I'm worried that if I try this I'll experience a dreadful shed.

Honestly it's because most of the pictures are dodgy as anything. No testimonials or reviews from people who have had it done and no credible pictures...

Closest to a review I saw was a guy on reddit who said it helped a bit but the money is better spent on propecia if your hair loss is aggressive

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A clinic in the Netherlands is doing this as well for 1700 euros. I might consider it depending on the long-term efficacy. Here is another pic I've found from their site:
IMG_0683.jpg

And here is an English explanation:

Last edited:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly dont know what to say. Looks very promising tho.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@BigOl'BaldingHead You're dutch right? Maybe try to contact the clinic and ask if they have some more testimonials.

edit: Yeah I think I will, I don't expect miracles and I'm really only interested to know if this is good for maintenance or not. From the studies I read, it looks legit.
@BigOl'BaldingHead You're dutch right? Maybe try to contact the clinic and ask if they have some more testimonials.

edit: Yeah I think I will, I don't expect miracles and I'm really only interested to know if this is good for maintenance or not. From the studies I read, it looks legit.

I've sent them an e-mail asking for the long-term efficacy. But youre right, it does look quite promising. But it does get quite expensive if you have to use it every year.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Flights from Holland to Hungary aren't expensive these days right?

I found one in Hungary that does this + PRP for 1250 euros. (of course I don't know about the quality of this clinic) Check some pages back to find the link.

Haha you're right, never been to Hungary so that would be cool as well.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More from what I like to call the Regenera Activa handbook - seems they give these out to all the clinics that offer their product, but these clinics never seem to offer pictures of their own. I'm booked in for next week though...
Regenera-Activa-before-after-1.jpg
Regenera-Activa-before-after-5.jpg
Regenera-Activa-before-after-4.jpg
Regenera-Activa-before-after-2.jpg

Last edited:

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
More from what I like to call the Regenera Activa handbook - seems they give these out to all the clinics that offer their product, but these clinics never seem to offer pictures of their own. I'm booked in for next week though... View attachment 128057 View attachment 128058 View attachment 128059 View attachment 128060

I know there is a lot to say about lighting, angles, hairstyle and length of the hair......BUT THESE PICTURES LOOK F AMAZING! I would pay big bucks for results like this.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know there is a lot to say about lighting, angles, hairstyle and length of the hair......BUT THESE PICTURES LOOK F AMAZING! I would pay big bucks for results like this.

I know right. A big old juicy carrot dangled in front of us. We have to bear in mind that these are the absolute best responders and may be on other treatments at the same time. Secretly holding out hope that this doesn't have many testimonials because the people who have it done realise it works and don't want to share the glory haha

For people who are willing to wait a few months, it seems a small handful of us will be trying it soon. I'm weighing up starting minoxidil as well though but will hold out as long as I can if I notice results from this early on to give a little more confidence in this procedure.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
I know right. A big old juicy carrot dangled in front of us. We have to bear in mind that these are the absolute best responders and may be on other treatments at the same time. Secretly holding out hope that this doesn't have many testimonials because the people who have it done realise it works and don't want to share the glory haha

For people who are willing to wait a few months, it seems a small handful of us will be trying it soon. I'm weighing up starting minoxidil as well though but will hold out as long as I can if I notice results from this early on to give a little more confidence in this procedure.

Some advice my friend; PLEASE DO NOT start minoxidil... It seriously f.... up my life for a while. Had serious heart palpitations and extreme anxiety, even for weeks after I stopped using it. If you want to start anyway, start slow... once a day, not in combination with needling. Good luck.