Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Fda warns stem cells therapy are not safe
.Nobody is caring about the safety aspect.Everyone wants hair, lol.

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fda warns stem cells therapy are not safe
.Nobody is caring about the safety aspect.Everyone wants hair, lol.

Yes its true they warn again stem cell therapy

But what they warn against is unproven stem cell therapy treatments. But that should be pure ordinary logic to not go for a unproven treatment.

FDA warning

diamond

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I had this treatment done in a west London clinic in mid June - so three months now. I have seen zero results so far and I am not getting my hopes up at all (in fact my hair seems to have gotten a bit worse since mid june). I am in my early thirties, a diffuse thinner NW2/3 and was told I was an 'ideal' candidate.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I had this treatment done in a west London clinic in mid June - so three months now. I have seen zero results so far and I am not getting my hopes up at all (in fact my hair seems to have gotten a bit worse since mid june). I am in my early thirties, a diffuse thinner NW2/3 and was told I was an 'ideal' candidate.

Thanks! Keep us updated.

It does sound promising this treatment but I would suggest others wait before wasting 2 grand.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@diamond

Thank you for posting your experience.

And don't be discouraged, it could be you're having the infamous shed. A lot of people who get on a new treatment like minoxidil or fina also experience a shedding phase in the first months, in most cases that means the treatment is working.

Keep us updated please.

Seems pretty unlikely for this... All the positive results seem to start progressively within the first few weeks.

I know it's hypocritical for me to say since I'll still be trying it but I really don't think this is all it's cracked up to be and most of the results depicted will have come from adjunctive treatments. The studies did not have other treatments listed as exclusion criteria and the hair count numbers next to the photos make no sense whatsoever.

Drawing attention to the last figure in my previous post (#127) , how does a woman with a full head of hair have a density of 67 hairs/cm2 while the gentleman above with visibly thinning hair starts off at 97 /cm2 and skyrockets to double that?

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some advice my friend; PLEASE DO NOT start minoxidil... It seriously f.... up my life for a while. Had serious heart palpitations and extreme anxiety, even for weeks after I stopped using it. If you want to start anyway, start slow... once a day, not in combination with needling. Good luck.

You know what gives me palpitations and anxiety? Losing my hair...

In all seriousness though I know I can't carry on if it gives me heart problems but millions of men do just fine with it. Side effects are not permanent so I'm willing to give it a go now I know finasteride isn't an option for me anymore.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
One more caveat. When prp came out few years back, I saw fake testimonials and gave it a shot.Ended up with extreme shedding and lost my hairline forever. Please keep in mind the possibility of an adverse reaction.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
One more caveat. When prp came out few years back, I saw fake testimonials and gave it a shot.Ended up with extreme shedding and lost my hairline forever. Please keep in mind the possibility of an adverse reaction.

I don't remember PRP testimonials having these kind of convincing pictures.

But I share your worry that in the end it could do more harm than good. Very frustrating that we have no clear way of knowing if this is legit or not. Could be the best thing to come up in years.....and we would never know it because of our skepticism.

cheche

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found those photos in Instagram (they are from a clinic in germany, I think those are their own patients. I will call them monday to ask about it)
upload_2019-9-13_20-41-31.png

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B09A6c6AkGL/

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On instagram they write 'Begeisterungs-Garantie' which means something like 'enthusiasm-guarantee' or 'guarantee that you will be happy after it'. Would be nice to know, if this is really something like a real guarantee.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this offered anywhere in the US or Canada? My only concern is that it uses a pinch biopsy for the procedure, which means the follicle will be gone in those areas. Also, if you’re a diffuse thinner, there really is no viable area that won’t thin so can it still work on diffuse thinners?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of these results look too good to be true, gonna wait and see other peoples results first but definitely something to keep an eye on.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
On instagram they write 'Begeisterungs-Garantie' which means something like 'enthusiasm-guarantee' or 'guarantee that you will be happy after it'. Would be nice to know, if this is really something like a real guarantee.

That’s just a hollow marketing term, not a binding literal guarantee.

Nsas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was turned down by a hair transplant doctor because of my diffuse thinning. He said that I didn't have any viable donor area. I know PRP + Acell isn't a favorite around here, but is the consensus that Regenera Activa is that much better than PRP + Acell? Acell is also stem cells, albeit not autologous. PRP + Acell is readily available in the US, Regenera is not. Seems like results are very similar.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
These are my pics. One is on the morning pre-treatment, the other is at the 2 months mark (taken yesterday). 2 months is obviously too soon to see if anything is working, but the doctor felt that my hair felt thicker. My girlfriend also remarked the same as I've been getting her to monitor. Very hard to tell at this stage to be fair. I'll probably wait until the 5-6 month mark before taking any new pics but just wanted you to see my situation.

View attachment 127698 View attachment 127699

Mate, I was one of the first on here to pick up on this treatment about a year ago (maybe less). A Thai guy was proposing it, then that led to a Singaporean website, where I realised it was readily available for a while. I pointed out on here at the time it seemed similar to Replicel and couldn't understand why people were not talking about it.

Your hair looks to improved there.

Aleksandar

Established Member
Reaction score
Mate, I was one of the first on here to pick up on this treatment about a year ago (maybe less). A Thai guy was proposing it, then that led to a Singaporean website, where I realised it was readily available for a while. I pointed out on here at the time it seemed similar to Replicel and couldn't understand why people were not talking about it.

Your hair looks to improved there.

Did you try it?