Just Tried Regenera Activa Stem Cell Microtransplant In Uk

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I'll be at the 2 month mark in less than a week. I'll get some photos and strive to make some comparisons at that mark. I still think it's very early days to tell. If I'm honest, I haven't noticed any difference yet (from what I can tell), but then I had parked it and not taken any photos since the pre-treatment ones.

I did notice a slight decrease in shedding, although I still shed a fair bit.

Thanks. Will be good to see.

Even though I'm now holding very little hope on this. The lack of studies and pictures behind it don't leave me optimistic at all sadly.

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Will be good to see.

Even though I'm now holding very little hope on this. The lack of studies and pictures behind it don't leave me optimistic at all sadly.

Fair enough. I know a couple of people at Vie who've been experiencing good results. We live in hope!

Will update when I can.

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. I know a couple of people at Vie who've been experiencing good results. We live in hope!

Will update when I can.

Well that's a positive I guess. So far you are the only one we have to use as an idea for if it works or not.

Really keen to see your before and after pics. Hopefully you get some good growth.

Noobie

Reaction score
I'm going to Europe in October looking for a clinic right now. I'll be in Madrid so, hopefully, I can find a spot that does it. I'll post results if I see any.

cheche

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just found those posts on instagram:
upload_2019-9-2_1-55-30.png

upload_2019-9-2_1-55-51.png

upload_2019-9-2_1-56-18.png

upload_2019-9-2_1-56-35.png

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vie is the clinic you did you procedure with I presume?

How many people had good results that you know of?

Yes, that's right. I know of 2 guys who were experiencing some regrowth and thickening, and one lady tried it too and had somet thickening and fuzzy new hairs coming through. I've been trying to find the 2 guys' early testimonials/pics. I'll have to ask the clinic.

I've not been following their progress, so not sure to the extent of their success, at least since, but I know it looked very promising.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys sorry if this is stupid question, but is this method actually waste hair follicle from the back of the head? which means if in the future I want to go get FUE I will have less follicles available?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
none of you cucks will escape the horshoe curse, may god have mercy on you sexless hairless b****s.

Last edited:

centurie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
After seeing all the images posted i'm tempted to get this done.

If @skinnyshaft reports back with positive results i'm going to book treatment right away at the same clinic he had his done.

powerguy2011

Reaction score
I don't think the posted pics are accurate. Otherwise, it will be widely known treatment. No actual users in Reddit/forums with many posts results found

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think the posted pics are accurate. Otherwise, it will be widely known treatment. No actual users in Reddit/forums with many posts results found

Agreed. There are lighting changes, angles, combovers, probably other treatments like finasteride involved but hey... Still willing to give it a go for a chance to buy some time. I'm booked in for the week after next.

Will let you know how it goes as I'm not on any other treatments, but may have started by then depending on how fragile I am...

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, FINALLY, I have some pics from the clinic for you. These are pics from Vie Aesthetics, where I had my treatment done. These were all taken at around the 6 month mark. The guy with the hairline was in his mid 20s. The other two guys were aged 48 and 39. I'm not 100% sure which is which, but I think that the guy with the very short, buzzed hair is the 48-year-old.

Photo from stephen(1).jpg Photo from stephen.jpg Photo from stephen(2).jpg

skinnyshaft

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are my pics. One is on the morning pre-treatment, the other is at the 2 months mark (taken yesterday). 2 months is obviously too soon to see if anything is working, but the doctor felt that my hair felt thicker. My girlfriend also remarked the same as I've been getting her to monitor. Very hard to tell at this stage to be fair. I'll probably wait until the 5-6 month mark before taking any new pics but just wanted you to see my situation.

Photo from stephen(4).jpg Photo from stephen(3).jpg