Just noticed my hairline recession more under light

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
You can see how pronounced the V shape is because of the thinning on the left side. I have no idea how to thicken this back out? Dutasteride and Regaine not working.

under light vs no light

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
drink minoxidil or tablet minoxidil are same, you just need to respect the posology
I just checked out PRP treatment, seems promising. You heard of this? I’ll google what the dosage is for extra strength minoxidil

Shush

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not listen to people on this site " you are a norwood 7 and you should jump on dutasteride + oral minoxidil + some unknown mistical compound from a chinese laboratory + 5k grafts hair transplant ". You're fine mate, you have a full head of thick hair. Some minor temporal recession if something but it might just be you SLOWLY sliding into a more mature hairline.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not listen to people on this site " you are a norwood 7 and you should jump on dutasteride + oral minoxidil + some unknown mistical compound from a chinese laboratory + 5k grafts hair transplant ". You're fine mate, you have a full head of thick hair. Some minor temporal recession if something but it might just be you SLOWLY sliding into a more mature hairline.
You're right except he does look receding.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know if you are balding..... when you wash your hair you have loads of hair on your hand. Not normal amounts which is like 3 hairs, but like 15 + hairs.