Just noticed my hairline recession more under light

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just checked out PRP treatment, seems promising. You heard of this? I’ll google what the dosage is for extra strength minoxidil
PRP was proven to NOT WORK recently. There are publications listed / shared on this site.

I think you are better off saving your pennies for a Hair Transplant.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
PRP was proven to NOT WORK recently. There are publications listed / shared on this site.

I think you are better off saving your pennies for a Hair Transplant.
Well I don’t think they could do a hair transplant because the hair follicles are still there but just thin. Wouldn’t I have to wait until those finer hairs truly died before the hair doctor would have a clear canvas? Cheers

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about a transplant and getting on oral minoxidil and dutasteride while the guy is a NW1 currently lmfao, people are out of their minds on this forum at this point I swear.

Chill dude

Established Member
Reaction score
You got a few non believers so I just wanted to hear it from you.
Well I don’t think they could do a hair transplant because the hair follicles are still there but just thin. Wouldn’t I have to wait until those finer hairs truly died before the hair doctor would have a clear canvas?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Well I don’t think they could do a hair transplant because the hair follicles are still there but just thin. Wouldn’t I have to wait until those finer hairs truly died before the hair doctor would have a clear canvas?
No, you don't need a transplant just yet.