just had to see this ****ed up comment on facebook

shookwun

Reaction score
The reality is that almost all women would see this guy as an asexual handbag, never a lover, always a friend.

The problem is he has zero masculinity what's ever. Weak featured, tiny frame, and has beta eyes. Comes off as the guy who's going to repair your home entertainment system, and over clock your laptop beyond factory settings.

resu

Reaction score
If you don't have the features to pull off the bald look then you need to improve them and make them work by getting a chin implant and working on your teeth.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy has an expiration date of 3 seconds after talking to a woman before he starts vaporizing

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea btw about bluejays positive thread . . . . . has there EVER been a thread like that made by an ACTUAL FREAKING BALD GUY?

i swear every time i see those its ALWAYS just some guy with a bit of receding or a bald spot or some thinning . . . . .

there was one guy who was actually bald and left this forum and got a girlfriend though . . . . hats off to ori83 . . . . . you young bloods wouldn't know him

winnyblues

Banned
Reaction score
Masculine features
1. Strong jawline
2. Defined eyebrows
3. High cheekbones
4. Decent size lips not thin
5. Nice eyes
6. Good hair obviously
7. Broad shoulders
8. Ability to grow facial hair
9. Nice body
10. Not a small dick
11. Taller than 180cm
12. Deep voice

hes got none

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is, would he look that much better with hair? Not that he looks particularly bad anyway, just a regular guy, but if you photoshopped a hat on him or something he would still look like a guy who is a little overweight and unfit. I don't think hair is a problem with him.
the problem is with guys like him hair is all the more important . . . . . cuz its one of the few traits that keeps him afloat and he can also style it to look better

its like a poor man with a cheeseburger. he is poor anyways, but that makes the cheeseburger more important cuz thats all he has

resu

Reaction score
Unless he got lucky she's the only type he would be able to get, if at all.

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
the problem is with guys like him hair is all the more important . . . . . cuz its one of the few traits that keeps him afloat and he can also style it to look better

its like a poor man with a cheeseburger. he is poor anyways, but that makes the cheeseburger more important cuz thats all he has

I dunno, I don't think hair is going to rescue this guy.
Pre-hairloss I was bordering on very good looking. tall, broad shoulders, masculine features... I had a good shot with the 8s and 9s as you guys would say. I was probably an 8ish, now I'd say I'm a 5/6.
Post hairloss I do alright but 8s and 9s wouldn't look twice.

This guy was what, a 3? before hairloss, now he's like a 2.. Its not like he's ugly as such, but hes just got pathetically weak features.. Most females aren't going to go for that hairloss or no. Not going to make a huge difference. Either way he was never going to get with anyone more attractive than pic related

The higher you are up the looks ladder the more hairloss is going to hurt you aesthetically

PIC related; how this guy would look with hair (sorry, I'm on my phone) 5RkvzCe_1.jpg

shookwun

Reaction score
I dunno, I don't think hair is going to rescue this guy.
Pre-hairloss I was bordering on very good looking. tall, broad shoulders, masculine features... I had a good shot with the 8s and 9s as you guys would say. I was probably an 8ish, now I'd say I'm a 5/6.
Post hairloss I do alright but 8s and 9s wouldn't look twice.

This guy was what, a 3? before hairloss, now he's like a 2.. Its not like he's ugly as such, but hes just got pathetically weak features.. Most females aren't going to go for that hairloss or no. Not going to make a huge difference. Either way he was never going to get with anyone more attractive than pic related

The higher you are up the looks ladder the more hairloss is going to hurt you aesthetically

PIC related; how this guy would look with hair (sorry, I'm on my phone)View attachment 32722

Agreed.

g.i joey

Reaction score
well the thing is.. with hair he could be considered cute and some girls want a cute pretty boy looking guy... with his current hair situation... well, he cant be lol.

Emu

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at the girls hairline,it's almost as receeded as the guys hairline.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you don't have the features to pull off the bald look then you need to improve them and make them work by getting a chin implant and working on your teeth.

check out the difference jaw surgery makes for kevin love

1gj8sg.jpg

nee2wh.jpg

guy went from a 4 to 7-8

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
10. Not a small dick

Define small.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys that look like the dude in the pic usually don't get to pick and choose who they go out/sleep with. They take whatever they can get. This dude did exactly that. He found his equal.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know kevin love had a chin implant, I thought he just lost weight, but yeah he does look better.