Just Follow These Simple Steps To Prevent Hairloss.

shookwun

Reaction score
What the f*** are you talking about. I am here because hair, and the way i feel about myself mattering. if it didn't, I wouldnt be here.

What am I denying?

I have stated numerous times I suffer from various degrees insecurity, low self-esteem and BDD

Stop putting words in my mouth, and psycho-analyzing me through your bullshit theory.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What am I denying?

That you care immensely what people think.

You always do this thing where you respond to my explanation with a rhetorical question when I've just f*****g explained what you're asking about. I just did it in the post above this question.

*Deep breath* hoo, anyway, it works like this, if you admitted that you at least care a little bit what people on here think then I could believe that, I care a little bit, most people here do, and some care too much.

However you consistently revert to this attitude of pretending not to give a single f*** what "some guys on a forum think", so in turn by belittling the opinions of you from people you've been posting towards for years now, you are talking total bullshit.

So again, yes you do care what some people on a forum think. Now that's cleared up, what's the rest of your point here?

blackg

Reaction score
I love you, h.l.! You are the ballsiest member on HairLossTalk.com.
Most members on here just nod their sheep like heads and agree with these egomaniacs out of self preservation.
Because they care about what people think of them, like you said.

But you are a true free spirit and I will always admire that!

Give it to these self important deluded fools and give it hard!

Last edited:

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It's sooo f-cking annyoing how he constantly runs his hands through his perfect hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
That you care immensely what people think.

You always do this thing where you respond to my explanation with a rhetorical question when I've just f*****g explained what you're asking about. I just did it in the post above this question.

*Deep breath* hoo, anyway, it works like this, if you admitted that you at least care a little bit what people on here think then I could believe that, I care a little bit, most people here do, and some care too much.

However you consistently revert to this attitude of pretending not to give a single f*** what "some guys on a forum think", so in turn by belittling the opinions of you from people you've been posting towards for years now, you are talking total bullshit.

So again, yes you do care what some people on a forum think. Now that's cleared up, what's the rest of your point here?

I care what people think about my aesthetics, I never said otherwise.

I dont care about you believing my stories, and life experiences.

Never once did I deny this.

Sit down, and take a breather, and stop recycling the same material.

blackg

Reaction score
I dont care about you believing my imaginary stories, and life experiences.
I fixed that for you. Ya don't have to thank me.
Just buy me a beer next time you're in Australia.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am indeed recycling the same material, that's because it takes about 5 attempts to hammer a simple point in to your thick f*****g skull.

Let's look at this again (recycled? Yes. My fault? No.):

Do you realy think I give two shits about my reputation, and how others view me on a forum?

I'm saying you're in denial that you actually do care a lot about what people think of you on here, and cover it up by pretending you don't care whatsoever (and this isn't a once off, you've echoed the same sentiments many times).

Please stop reverting back to this idea that I'm saying you care what I myself think as I never made this claim, it's irrelevant for you to keep mentioning this, I don't care either way, I'm simply saying you are desperate to prove yourself to many on here as well as prove things to yourself with how you post and twist things back to your dominant alpha male characteristics.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most members on here just nod their sheep like heads and agree with these egomaniacs out of self preservation.

I liked this sentence most out of that post, though I wouldn't apply it to all people. Many simple get tired and weary, it's the same old cycle with these people, and a perfect example is right above there- I just made a very simple point for shookwun and he ballsed it up sideways about 4 times and still won't understand what I'm saying.

I'll take the compliment of being ballsy and I admire the same unbiased qualities I see in you blackg, which I why I respect it more when you compliment me as I know it's from an honest place, and not as you say, self preservation or picking sides.

Before I took an (un-intended) break from this forum recently I had really calmed down on my attacks to keep the peace, if I do get back to regular posting I will probably try and do the same. Which is necessary for most people's sanity on here without having to read pages of arguing, it gets to a stage where being ballsy doesn't really get you anywhere, and when you're dealing with narcissists who can't see fault in themselves, put things down to jealousy or delusion, you aren't getting anywhere with them either.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You care about what we think of you too.

You just disliked 2 posts of mine where I did indeed say I care what people on here think of me, do you even read the posts you dislike or do you just want to suck the damn pubes off your little buddy there?

Pathetic.

blackg

Reaction score
I'm simply saying you are desperate to prove yourself to many on here as well as prove things to yourself with how you post and twist things back to your dominant alpha male characteristics.

Ya got that right! A real man never has to do this, I believe.

blackg

Reaction score
We all care about what others think of us to some extent, whether it's in real life or a more abstract interaction on a hair loss forum.

You care about what we think of you too. So I don't get this stupid argument. Yeah humans are social animals who care about how they're perceived. Man lands on moon.

It's similar to people who attack others by telling them that they have insecurities. Of course they do, we all have insecurities because that's inherent to being human.

Coper.
The fact that you have to use the word "coper" undermines everything you said.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet you just picked blackg's side.

0 self-awareness.

An example of someone who is picking sides for the sake of ganging up or self-preservation, would be your little display of disliking everything that is against shookwun. You even just proved that you didn't even read the posts you dislike, you just know they were vaguely anti-shookwun, and that's all that matters.

Agreeing with someone is not simply picking "sides", as the "side" the opinion falls from is irrelevant as long as you agree with the sentiment. Blackg is normally a person I can agree with, and I'd say he can probably recall times when I have respectfully disagreed, so this isn't about "picking sides" it's about respecting an honest and unbiased opinion.

You aren't going to understand.

blackg

Reaction score
And yet you just picked blackg's side.

0 self-awareness.
Nah, mate. This is for the simple people. Me and h.l. have disagreed numerous times in the past but at least he challenges some of your misguided bullshit.