Just Follow These Simple Steps To Prevent Hairloss.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always equally fun and ironic to see 'hairloss prevention' tips from guys like this.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's making money by marketing products. He's annoying as f***.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to see him do another hair video after male pattern baldness sets in. See how many times he's running his fingers through his hair and confusing 'lust' with 'lustrous'. Then tell people all about how biotin and eating your vegetables maintains your hair.

Oh well lets not be haters cause he got lucky in the genetic pool, with hair only that is. We'll have loafs like that in 2020!

shookwun

Reaction score
Twinks.. I want to feed them winstrol tablets

Most these guys could not handle hair loss, a lot would noose, shoot and possibly IV themselves to death through OD.

Masculine
pretty-masculine

only way to manage the balding transition.

I would rather bald and look rugged, and have a brooding presence then look like a f**-bottom.

shookwun

Reaction score
I ask seriously :D She/he/it look like a thai transgender....
Wouldnt care about having hair if I looked like that.

Having a gay-face is the worst look for a man. Unless you are a submissive-twink-bottom....

Baldingat188

Reaction score
But your face is just as much out of control as your hair loss is ?

I wouldn't say I have a gay face but I definitely don't have a rugged masculine face. If I did hair loss probally wouldn't bother me nearly as much

I don't think it's the worst look for a guy , women can find a wide range of men attractive.

shookwun

Reaction score
Pretty-masculine men SLAY the most ***. Women like men are beautiful, but at the same time have that raw masculinity appeal.

pretty-masculine

calum3.png

54a71bb68b3b2629a73379ed62273477.jpg

large.png

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty-masculine men SLAY the most ***. Women like men are beautiful, but at the same time have that raw masculinity appeal.

pretty-masculine

calum3.png

54a71bb68b3b2629a73379ed62273477.jpg

large.png

what's with all the pics of the dousch bag pretty boy NW1's??? is this what your jerk off to?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Goes out of way to constantly re-iterate how much twink bottoms are despised and inferior, always there in the rare circumstance the topic is ever brought up, posts pictures of "beautiful" buff men just to give us examples he he, boasts about how much of a macho slayer he is who bangs actual female women with his straight penis in all the heterosexual positions- just to make it completely clear to everyone that he likes vaginas.

It's all making sense now.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But your face is just as much out of control as your hair loss is ?

I wouldn't say I have a gay face but I definitely don't have a rugged masculine face. If I did hair loss probally wouldn't bother me nearly as much

I don't think it's the worst look for a guy , women can find a wide range of men attractive.

This guy in this video......he behaves like a woman.......
No normal man behaves like that.

shookwun

Reaction score
Goes out of way to constantly re-iterate how much twink bottoms are despised and inferior, always there in the rare circumstance the topic is ever brought up, posts pictures of "beautiful" buff men just to give us examples he he, boasts about how much of a macho slayer he is who bangs actual female women with his straight penis in all the heterosexual positions- just to make it completely clear to everyone that he likes vaginas.

It's all making sense now.

BOASTS about slaying? Where do you find this sh*t. Stick to salsa dancing and MLM online business trends.

I dont recall I ever boast about picking up tons of women.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stick to salsa dancing and MLM online business trends.

What the actual f*** are you talking about? Even by your standards.

But anyway you'll just ignore trying to explain that, back to the point, you have the ability to twist any topic into a lookism discussion and inevitably about how well men do with women for different reasons, and you can humbly say "but that's just how I do with ladies!" but you constantly create an atmosphere where you can present to us how heterosexual you are. "Boasting" you can always argue against, but making tedious links back to your sex life from any topic is an obvious attempt to prove something to us (or yourself).

Jussayin.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zyzz (peace be upon him) wasn't especially masculine, unless we have different definitions of the word. Look at that hair dude. Nobody who wears that style can be considered masculine.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
What the actual f*** are you talking about? Even by your standards.

But anyway you'll just ignore trying to explain that, back to the point, you have the ability to twist any topic into a lookism discussion and inevitably about how well men do with women for different reasons, and you can humbly say "but that's just how I do with ladies!" but you constantly create an atmosphere where you can present to us how heterosexual you are. "Boasting" you can always argue against, but making tedious links back to your sex life from any topic is an obvious attempt to prove something to us (or yourself).

Jussayin.
Do you realy think I give two shits about my reputation, and how others view me on a forum?

you keep trying to convince yourself that I care about you, and what others think. I dont care if you think I am a virgin or a slayer. it doesn't change anything.

As for the Salsa, and online business reply. it's in reference to the bullshit cope you post of balding men enjoying life on film.

rub one out Nancy then come back.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
As for the Salsa, and online business reply. it's in reference to the bullshit cope you post of balding men enjoying life on film.

lol that's jd_uk

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you realy think I give two shits about my reputation, and how others view me on a forum?

Yes.

And the way you have been a constant figure on this forum for years and yet you always downplay the importance of what "people on a forum" think shows some conflicting bullshittery on your part. I and most people on here will admit that we wouldn't post here if it didn't at least matter in some form to us, you deny this, yet keep coming back for more, it's a load of sh*t basically.

But anyway, I also said through your words on here you convince yourself that you aren't an insecure freak, and that cope is probably more important than convincing us of anything.

lol that's jd_uk

Thank you, I was wondering what he's talking about. I suppose he'll have to dig deeper on some ammo on me, rather than defending himself in this pathetic "as if you even matter to me! You're such a waste of time I'll keep replying to you!" kinda way.