Just Follow These Simple Steps To Prevent Hairloss.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact that you have to use the word "coper" undermines everything you said.

This is a little tactic that morons on the internet use, he made a bullshit argument that held no weight whatsoever (and I showed this in my direct reply as his main point was completely flawed) so in a childish manner he "sticks the knife in" by writing "Coper." It had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of his post, it was completely mindless.

But the idea? Rile up your opponent, that's all that was, he thinks it's clever.

Shooks often deploys the same tactic, try and (fail) to make a coherent point, sign off with something irrelevant and antagonising:

Do you realy think I give two shits about my reputation, and how others view me on a forum?

you keep trying to convince yourself that I care about you, and what others think. I dont care if you think I am a virgin or a slayer. it doesn't change anything.

As for the Salsa, and online business reply. it's in reference to the bullshit cope you post of balding men enjoying life on film.

rub one out Nancy then come back.

I mean it's so weak, it's so predictable, but what else can I expect at this stage.

blackg

Reaction score
Yep, that whole "Nancy" thing is kinda sad by Shookwun.
Alpha delusion again.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah now everything I said is not valid anymore, because it's not about the argument, it's about the beef you have with me, right?

What you said was never valid, it was based on the idea that I'm pretending I don't care what anyone on here thinks, after I clearly wrote otherwise, twice, both posts you didn't read yet disliked because you're a nodding sheep wanting to give as much head to shooks as possible.

And the way you have been a constant figure on this forum for years and yet you always downplay the importance of what "people on a forum" think shows some conflicting bullshittery on your part. I and most people on here will admit that we wouldn't post here if it didn't at least matter in some form to us, you deny this, yet keep coming back for more, it's a load of sh*t basically.

*Deep breath* hoo, anyway, it works like this, if you admitted that you at least care a little bit what people on here think then I could believe that, I care a little bit, most people here do

And the biggest irony here?

Your last post below actually agrees with my argument! Shookwun clearly said here, and many times in the past, AS IF he cares what people on a forum thinks, and now you're saying he must care, because we all do, yet he maintains he doesn't give a f*** what people on this little forum think.

You're disagreeing with him and you don't even realise it.

We all care about what others think of us to some extent, whether it's in real life or a more abstract interaction on a hair loss forum.

Do you realy think I give two shits about my reputation, and how others view me on a forum?

You need to get the f*** back in your box, you're way too clueless to get entangled in these matters when you don't have a chance of defending yourself.

Keep hiding behind a dislike button, that's all the comfort you have right now.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are two extreme :

Baldness
and Hardcore NW0 /1 Head

A guy with too much hair on his head look just like an idiot :

The forehead must be maskulin without forehead it look stupid ;D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@shookwun actually has stories to tell, and that's what I like about him.

Thanks to my extensive experience, I can tell that he's legit.

Members like @h.l. , or @blackg on the other hand, always the same abstract BS.

Nothing concrete. It's because you have no stories to tell, no anecdotes, nothing.

So out of jealousy, you feel this urge to take it out on the people who actually have interesting things happening to them.

You have little to no experience so reading about our experiences leaves you confused. "That can't be true, since it never happened to me!"

I can't believe the lengths you delusional incels have gone to to discredit us, especially me when I brought actual proof.

"Yeah you've written that love letter yourself in 45 minutes on the way back home from work!"

"Yeah you photoshopped yourself on top of that girl!"

It's quite amusing to watch you struggle. Especially when no one else is backing you up.

Actually with shookwun I don't know if I believe his anecdotes or not, I don't really care at this stage.

You however struggle with mental health, a lot of your anecdotes don't add up, a lot of things don't add up. I remember the days when people would openly say you were full of sh*t and even though I disagreed with you a lot, I gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time, but then I realised that they were right.

Also during those early days I would often give my own life experiences, which you've forgotten of course, but I realise it does nothing to prove anything on this forum, and I'd probably be more open to the idea of sharing things on here if it weren't for douchebags like you and shookwun who merely do it as a dick measuring contest and nothing more.

You've ruined that aspect for a lot of us, and I would never want to be lumped in with you.

Anyway, you completely changed the topic because you can't defend yourself. Sad.

blackg

Reaction score

Thanks to my extensive experience, I can tell that he's legit. And he can tell that I am too.

Just like zircon never questioned my anecdotes, especially after he also had similar experiences.

Nothing concrete. It's because you have no stories to tell, no anecdotes, nothing.

So out of jealousy, you feel this urge to take it out on the people who actually have interesting things happening to them.

You have little to no experience so reading about our experiences leaves you confused. "That can't be true, since it never happened to me!"

I can't believe the lengths you delusional incels have gone to to discredit us, especially me when I brought actual proof.

"Yeah you've written that love letter yourself in 45 minutes on the way back home from work!"

It's quite amusing to watch you struggle. Especially when no one else is backing you up.
Oh god this is pathetic. I have a quite a few life experiences I could tell, to he honest. But why would anyone want to hear about them?

The last thing I wanna do is position myself as some kind of ladies man.

That's not why I'm here.

blackg

Reaction score
You're right, h.l.
Fred and Shook are oblivious to it but their "life experiences" simply come off as some kind of dick measuring contest.
They truly can't see it.

And the only thing it triggers in me is usually a laugh and a shake of the head.
I'll say it again. A content man does not have to brag!

blackg

Reaction score
None of us ever wanted to appear as some kind of ladies man.

That's just you who want to see it that way due to your own insecurities.

I've talked about women yes, but also about being rejected, humiliated, about my employment struggles, about how bald men around me were treated, and many other things.

But somehow you get stuck on the posts about my dating life.

Again, like I've always said to h.l., I'm sorry if these posts have made you feel insecure.
Yawn.. Same old cookie cutter response. I guess you can't put brains in a f*****g statue.

Ya just don't get it!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you said was never valid, it was based on the idea that I'm pretending I don't care what anyone on here thinks, after I clearly wrote otherwise, twice, both posts you didn't read yet disliked because you're a nodding sheep wanting to give as much head to shooks as possible.

And the biggest irony here?

Your last post below actually agrees with my argument! Shookwun clearly said here, and many times in the past, AS IF he cares what people on a forum thinks, and now you're saying he must care, because we all do, yet he maintains he doesn't give a f*** what people on this little forum think.

You're disagreeing with him and you don't even realise it.

You need to get the f*** back in your box, you're way too clueless to get entangled in these matters when you don't have a chance of defending yourself.

Keep hiding behind a dislike button, that's all the comfort you have right now.

Fred you had quite a little outburst there so you can ignore my posts all you want, but I just want it to be noted.

Mainly:
1) You fucked up on saying I was pretending I don't care what people on here think (which was the main point of your reply- d'oh).
2) You are in full disagreement with shooks when he claims he doesn't give a sh*t what "people on a forum think".

So you can continue to walk away, I'm just further rubbing salt in the wound as to what you're doing. You can't just write bullshit and dislike a bunch of posts and think it won't be picked up on.

blackg

Reaction score
I guess we really can't see that we are bragging.

Normal life for us, extraordinary unbelievable accomplishments for you inexperienced incels.
You are showing your mentality here and that's why I can't warm to you.

Your choice of words... leaves me lost for words.

blackg

Reaction score
Lack of self-awareness again.

You made way more vile attacks against me in that other thread where I posted my pictures.

I guess I'm just more subtle. You won't see any "Stop f*****g your cousin!" coming out of me.

I'm not even insulting you here, that's just what I can infer from reading your posts.

How can someone be led to think that the simple act of getting laid suddenly becomes impossible?

To the point that they have to make sneak remarks any chance they get.

Those attacks can only stem from your insecurities.
Hmmmmm... Will I??? Nah, it was too much fun!

Seriously though, Fred, I'm going to bed now.
Truth is, I don't think I will ever see eye to eye with you with regard to a lot in life but I do enjoy reading your posts. I do.

Goodnight.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) OK you care, good. Then stop attacking shook on the fact that he cares about what people think of him

2) I think he cares, but not to the extent that you think. A lot of his posts are mostly humor, but that often goes way over your head.

No f*** that, he said "you actually think I care what people on a forum think?" in a serious rebuttal to a post I made, and you're pretending it was all in good humour?

Also the point of acknowledging that I said I care what people think, is to prove you didn't even read the posts that you disliked.

So why did you dislike them? Because of sucking shooks c*** and bias towards him.

Your bias, exposed. That's the point, now you've acknowledged it, good day to you sir.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
How can someone be led to think that the simple act of getting laid suddenly becomes impossible?

I believe you, Fred. Most people get laid, especially if they are relatively attractive and/or put in the effort to make it happen. It's nothing new, this is 2016 for f-cks sake; It's not out of the ordinary to sleep around. I enjoy your stories, keep them coming. One of my favourite things about this forum is reading people's stories, not only relating to hair loss. What I can't believe though, is how you felt you had to prove yourself with such graphic pictures on a hair loss forum. Not trying to be a grandma here, but such pictures are better kept in private.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
And anyone who's relatively experienced in Photoshop can see those pictures are not photoshopped. I'm a graphic designer with 10 years of experience in photoshop and I can tell a fake when I see it; those pictures are legit.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
UUUUUUGGHH, I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT THE HAIRRRR. I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUTUBERS LIKE HIMMM.

The worst part is we're all the ones actually researching crap about the mechanisms behind hair loss and they just won the genetic lottery and feel entitled to give advice to "prevent hair loss" to other people, which is just bullshit they must've found doing a quick google search just to make a video and make money out of lies they may believe to be true. By contrast we're just here wasting years and years of our youth waiting to get stupid FDA approval so we can have not cures, but TREATMENTS that will help us be less misreable. Life is so unfair. I waste so much time and energy being conscious about my hair, my productivity is very low because of it.

They have no idea how fortunate they are. I wish I was an ignorant fool with fantastic hair too. DAMMIT.

shookwun

Reaction score

Thanks to my extensive experience, I can tell that he's legit. And he can tell that I am too.

Just like zircon never questioned my anecdotes, especially after he also had similar experiences.

What I find ironic is how hard it is for them to believe people do get laid, and most men have semi-healthy sex lives. That includes balding men who are moderately attractive, have social lives, and actively peruse women. When you live behind your computer screen in the anonymity, and privacy of your own home with p**rn, I guess its to much to fathom the idea of men outside the inter-webs get laid periodically.

Reminds me of a former boss I had, always telling me these sex stories. It sounded like he was the biggest slayer around, turns out it was only a handful of women. But he had so many experiences alone with these women. He never fabricated any story, he just highlighted himself at his best through discussions. We experience this a lot in our daily lives, men boasting and talking about there encounters. Little do we know it could be five years compounded into a couple paragraphs.

We mention a few stories around here, and its a sh*t show of tall tales, and lies. :D

Either way, I know these two pull zero *** by there posting patterns alone.

Zircon sent me photos, starts online dating and gets barraged with dates, and attractive females. This is reality.... I have been in the online dating scene. Granted most women I saw were nothing special, with the odd dime. it's not difficult to believe these stories. We tell someone a few stories at are best, and suddenly there is disbelief. it's to hard to imagine that in a few years someone can get laid twenty if not more times.

Keep regurgitating the same material over, and over again. I have mentioned countless times that I have insecurity, BDD and self-esteem issues ontop of balding. Despite having transplants, I still face many challenges.

I suppose forums aren't for everyone. These two clowns, must be new within the culture.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I find ironic is how hard it is for them to believe people do get laid, and most men have semi-healthy sex lives. That includes balding men who are moderately attractive, have social lives, and actively peruse women. When you live behind your computer screen in the anonymity, and privacy of your own home with p*rn, I guess its to much to fathom the idea of men outside the inter-webs get laid periodically.

Reminds me of a former boss I had, always telling me these sex stories. It sounded like he was the biggest slayer around, turns out it was only a handful of women. But he had so many experiences alone with these women. He never fabricated any story, he just highlighted himself at his best through discussions. We experience this a lot in our daily lives, men boasting and talking about there encounters. Little do we know it could be five years compounded into a couple paragraphs.

We mention a few stories around here, and its a sh*t show of tall tales, and lies. :D

Either way, I know these two pull zero *** by there posting patterns alone.

Zircon sent me photos, starts online dating and gets barraged with dates, and attractive females. This is reality.... I have been in the online dating scene. Granted most women I saw were nothing special, with the odd dime. it's not difficult to believe these stories. We tell someone a few stories at are best, and suddenly there is disbelief. it's to hard to imagine that in a few years someone can get laid twenty if not more times.

Keep regurgitating the same material over, and over again. I have mentioned countless times that I have insecurity, BDD and self-esteem issues ontop of balding. Despite having transplants, I still face many challenges.

I suppose forums aren't for everyone. These two clowns, must be new within the culture.

I haven't made one reference to you lying about getting laid and in fact I said I don't care or doubt it either way, it really doesn't matter at this stage, yet you've brought up a handful of times how you don't care if I claim you're a virgin or not, uhhh nobody mentioned it? You're bringing up past arguments as if they were 5 minutes ago, I'm wondering why these stick in your mind so fervently. It's very defensive, that's all.

My initial point is that you're a guy who I've seen many times express your disgust for "twinks", even here you literally expressed you want to feed them steroids (I mean holy f*** LOL), then posted pictures of all the buff guys you find hot, and in general post a lot of stories about picking up chicks (true or not, it's irrelevant) and how to pick up chicks, as if you're either proving something to us, or yourself. That was all.

Yep, recycling old material again, because of your goldfish memory, you seem to think I turned up here to doubt the validity of your stories when that was something you created in your own head- and again, it's so weird how you defensively jump to this conclusion at the first sign of my presence. Does it trigger you or something?

As for my posting patterns determining how much I get laid, it's great how you can just make such statements that make you 100% certain of something and then don't follow it up with any method or reasoning.

I'd love to have a brain like that, such ignorance must be blissful indeed.

Last edited: