JayMan's success story(PICTURES added Today, 3/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goingat20

Senior Member
Reaction score
1
roki i was using a pill per day for a while, i stopped because of this all this talk about it in relation to the brain, and also my creatine kinase levels were high, Doctor sais it could be dutasteride. I havent stopped fully, just taking a few tabs a week, hair is going downhill
 

H/B

Established Member
Reaction score
1
Not bad at all Jayman... looks like you got it just in time. 8)
 

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
0
Goingat20 said:
roki i was using a pill per day for a while, i stopped because of this all this talk about it in relation to the brain, and also my creatine kinase levels were high, Doctor sais it could be dutasteride. I havent stopped fully, just taking a few tabs a week, hair is going downhill
that sucks!!!
 

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
0
Jayman, I've looked through some of your pictures, and I can't find a single one where there was obvious evidence of male pattern baldness. Could you link me to a picture of your hair when it was at it's worse so I can get a better idea of how much dutasteride has helped you? Your hairline doesn't seem to have receeded at all? Could you also show me a picture of how much it had receeded before dutasteride or finasteride?

One more thing. Why did you stop finasteride after 3 or 4 months and move onto dutasteride. Were you just convinced you weren't getting results? I'm thinking of changing to dutasteride too now but I want to get the full story first. Thanks.
 
G

Guest

Guest
person_123 said:
Jayman, I've looked through some of your pictures, and I can't find a single one where there was obvious evidence of male pattern baldness. Could you link me to a picture of your hair when it was at it's worse so I can get a better idea of how much dutasteride has helped you? Your hairline doesn't seem to have receeded at all? Could you also show me a picture of how much it had receeded before dutasteride or finasteride?

One more thing. Why did you stop finasteride after 3 or 4 months and move onto dutasteride. Were you just convinced you weren't getting results? I'm thinking of changing to dutasteride too now but I want to get the full story first. Thanks.

My hairline hasn't really receded an incredible amount, person123. If you look at this pic though for example:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2204 ... 005iw6.jpg

That's what I was/am dealing with. Not much recession, just thinner and diffusion in the front.

Here's a shot of my hairline in September, so treatment hadnt done much by then, so its basically pre-drugs:



Click on it to make it bigger. As you can see, I was about NW1.5 and still am. The right side is slightly worse than the left. My hair is wet and combed back in this picture to expose the hairline, and if you look at the front of my hair, you can see that it's not very dense and that there's some scalp there.
 

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
0
Why does your hair look different in the two pictures, did you colour it?

I see your hairline hasn't receeded much at all, but thanks for showing me these pictures.

You never used minoxidil did you? I'm trying to find as much proof as possible that no minoxidil regrowth is very possible.
 
G

Guest

Guest
person_123 said:
Why does your hair look different in the two pictures, did you colour it?

I see your hairline hasn't receeded much at all, but thanks for showing me these pictures.

You never used minoxidil did you? I'm trying to find as much proof as possible that no minoxidil regrowth is very possible.

I never used minoxidil. All my regrowth is from finasteride/dutasteride. It looks different because I did dye it for the second pic, you're right. It's naturally dark brown and I dyed it black.

My problem is not recession but rather thinness behind it.
 

Aplunk1

Senior Member
Reaction score
6
Goddamn, Jayman,
you're a beast, dude. You got some serious improvement from the Avo, nyucka. You're looking good, buddy.
Stick with the dutasteride, buddy. Goodluck, man.
 
G

Guest

Guest
thanks bro, you're the reason i decided to try it. now i encourage others to.

good luck :) thanks
 

kidloco

New Member
Reaction score
0
What is wrong???

Your hair is excellent so I dont know what are you doing on this forum....get off for a while.............maybe something in your head....no problem....nema problema stvarno neznam sta ti je????????????
 

hair today gone tomorrow

Senior Member
Reaction score
1
JAYMAN hair looks good...would you mind showing a picture w/ your hair all spiked up and WET so we can compare it to your before picture?? Your hairline def improved.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Kid,

This is recent, and I'm a moderator, so I stay to help people with their hair loss, even though mine may not look that bad.

HTGT,

I will try to get on that this weekend. I will say that these pics are with my hair with some Dep7 Gel in it but I will get some wet pics up. MY hair does look thinner when it's wet because I am a diffuser but it looks pretty great dry. I don't let this bother me too much because I can just walk around with dry hair and I don't think most people can tell that I was losing hair.
 

hair today gone tomorrow

Senior Member
Reaction score
1
JayMan said:
Kid,

This is recent, and I'm a moderator, so I stay to help people with their hair loss, even though mine may not look that bad.

HTGT,

I will try to get on that this weekend. I will say that these pics are with my hair with some Dep7 Gel in it but I will get some wet pics up. MY hair does look thinner when it's wet because I am a diffuser but it looks pretty great dry. I don't let this bother me too much because I can just walk around with dry hair and I don't think most people can tell that I was losing hair.

no doubt...I just want to compare to to your before "wet, spikey look" Im in the same boat as you...ACTUALLY, i have less recession than you and i dont think im as diffuse as your before pic yet. Looking forward to the pics
 
G

Guest

Guest
JayMan said:
New pics from today. Have not shampooed in 2 weeks haha:




:freaked: Dude, you look like a NW1!!!! :salut:

And this was you from ONLY 7 months ago?!?!?!?!? Again --> :freaked: <--. Since you're DPA/DUPA you're giving me a LOT of hope. In fact it is my 4th month exactly today on minoxidil (and the extra stuff in the DNC) and I was going to post an update about this in minoxidil forum.

So 7 months ago your hair was like this right? http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2204 ... 005iw6.jpg

What are you using to style your hair in the pics above too? I'm finally able to spike again because this stuff is working in only 4 months. I would hope in a full year I could ge the results that you have. Congrats!
 
G

Guest

Guest
FairTaxNow said:
JayMan said:
New pics from today. Have not shampooed in 2 weeks haha:




:freaked: Dude, you look like a NW1!!!! :salut:

And this was you from ONLY 7 months ago?!?!?!?!? Again --> :freaked: <--. Since you're DPA/DUPA you're giving me a LOT of hope. In fact it is my 4th month exactly today on minoxidil (and the extra stuff in the DNC) and I was going to post an update about this in minoxidil forum.

So 7 months ago your hair was like this right? http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2204 ... 005iw6.jpg

What are you using to style your hair in the pics above too? I'm finally able to spike again because this stuff is working in only 4 months. I would hope in a full year I could ge the results that you have. Congrats!

7 months ago on Avodart, right. I gotta get a top shot because i still do have some diffusion in front which you can see because you can see through the hairline of the THIRD pic in front.

I just used some old Dep7 gel I found underneath my sink to spike it.

As for Norwood, I think I'm still about NW1.5 although the hair has definitely thickened.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top