JayMan's success story(PICTURES added Today, 3/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LookingGood! said:
Jayman,

Bravo, bravo! You are an exceptionally good responder to Avodart in such a short period of time.

No sides?? Com'on be honest...no pallywhacker issues?
i have no sides too what's so hard to belive?

G

they want to believe that we have sides because they aren't on avodart.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

I'm jealous, I want to get on avodart. This may sound dumb but the plan now is to use proscar for a year and see how that goes.....

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
JayMan said:

I'm jealous, I want to get on avodart. This may sound dumb but the plan now is to use proscar for a year and see how that goes.....

just do it bro. talk to your Doctor and get a script. don't let the pussy people on here tell you that it's dangerous blah blah blah. most of the same people say that propecia is dangerous too and advocate natural sh*t.

it's your hair and it's important to you. avodart gave 23% more regrowth when compared directly to finasteride.

you may even never lose another hair if you get on it. at the very least you'll have a very very slow decline and won't have to worry about switching down the line. to be honest i don't think i'll ever get worse than NW3 and that wont happen until im in my fifties and hair cloning will be out by then and perfected.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Norwood 3 my ***
im taking my Norwood 1 with me to the grave

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
JayMan said:

just do it bro. talk to your Doctor and get a script. don't let the pussy people on here tell you that it's dangerous blah blah blah. most of the same people say that propecia is dangerous too and advocate natural $#iT.

it's your hair and it's important to you. avodart gave 23% more regrowth when compared directly to finasteride.

you may even never lose another hair if you get on it. at the very least you'll have a very very slow decline and won't have to worry about switching down the line. to be honest i don't think i'll ever get worse than NW3 and that wont happen until im in my fifties and hair cloning will be out by then and perfected.

Ok, you know what? I am going to go make the switch. Once this three month supply of proscar is up.

I was so scared my doctor wouldn't proscribe me proscar, but it was the easiest thing in the world and he was very cool about the whole thing.

Why do I get these paraniod dilusions that doctors will reject my request for medicines?

I will just tell him that proscar was great, no side effects, and that I found another more powerful drug out there that I would like to try. I will bring in my research to show I know what I am talkin about.

I would make the switch now but I just saw him a couple weeks ago and have a 3 month supply of proscar I need to consume.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
another lost soul converted into dutastrizem :lol:

G

haha i love it. lets convert more

roki do you have an nw1 right now you say?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

DHT warrior should be scribed on your tomb stone.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
JayMan said:

DHT warrior should be scribed on your tomb stone.

well according to more than a few people on here, i'm just a shill for the drug companies. so maybe Merck and GlaxoSmithKline could pay my funeral costs. it's the least they could do considering all the shilling that I do for them. :lol:

G

Dude, these pics look extremely good. Congrats on that! But I wonder why do you even risk a heavy shed by minoxidil? In your situation I wouldn´t take that. But then again, I basically have a full head of hair as well and am planning to add Regaine also. Even if your hair is as good as ours you still want to make it better I guess. Good Luck bro!

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:

well my hairline is the same as it was as a kid but i started to thin all over the minoxidil had given me back id say 70% of the density in 3 months!!! but im keeping it buzzed at the moment untill i feel like im fully recoverd.
maybe its not NW1 at the moment but theres no chance it wont be NW1 when the dutasteride start to work
i think i could have got alot more benefit from the minoxidil but i just cutted back to 0.5 ml per application ,cuz im getting some sides

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
JayMan said:

well my hairline is the same as it was as a kid but i started to thin all over the minoxidil had given me back id say 70% of the density in 3 months!!! but im keeping it buzzed at the moment untill i feel like im fully recoverd.
maybe its not NW1 at the moment but theres no chance it wont be NW1 when the dutasteride start to work
i think i could have got alot more benefit from the minoxidil but i just cutted back to 0.5 ml per application ,cuz im getting some sides

What is your current dutastride dosage?

Goingat20

Reaction score
awesome resuls jayman, congratz. My hair is at were you began, damm if only dutasteride did that much for me

Goingat20

Reaction score
awesome resuls jayman, congratz. My hair is at were you began, damm if only dutasteride did that much for me

G

Taugenichts said:
Dude, these pics look extremely good. Congrats on that! But I wonder why do you even risk a heavy shed by minoxidil? In your situation I wouldn´t take that. But then again, I basically have a full head of hair as well and am planning to add Regaine also. Even if your hair is as good as ours you still want to make it better I guess. Good Luck bro!
no i dont think im going to use minoxidil.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WoW
you can look on my regimen data
its 0.5 mg -one pill per day
i plan to cut it down as much as possible when i get the full benefits
jayman are you thinking of doing this as well,a guy on my homeforum has been taking dutasteride for 4 years - got back to his NW1 and he cut down now to 2 pills of 0.5 mg dutasteride and and 2 pills of 1 mg finasteride per week
and is hair is not falling

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Goingat20 said:
maybe you should of start with one pill dutasteride per day and not less and stay with it
what the hell did you stop it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.