Jason Statham. with hair.

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
So even Jason Statham had a full head of hair at 23? How should young bald guys should feel when people mention Jason Statham and Bruce Willis. Bruce Willis had hair even in his 30s.

sjbuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Didn't know he did diving. He definitely has a more badass appearence now.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
He is definitely sexier now. But Jason Statham is that one in a million guy who actually looks better bald.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
He looks even better rich and famous too.
He is definitely sexier now. But Jason Statham is that one in a million guy who actually looks better bald.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old is he in that? He's almost completely bald now...thought he would be a lot more diffuse at that age. Kinda scary.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Around here he would be considered ancient. Making him @ 40 yrs. old.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He never looked good anyway feature wise especially compared to other actors. He has a rough look which is enhanced by buzzing/bald. I have seen some people like this in real life rarely, it can look alpha but not necessarily attractive conventionally. Still, it is better than looking crap/loser/strange. They look masculine.

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
I won't deny that he looked "weaker" back then. But, who knows.. if young Statham also had facial hair, more muscle, and less body fat, maybe he'd look better than old Statham? *shrugs*

- - - Updated - - -

I think he looks much better like this

aLPzvrP_700b.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't know he did diving. He definitely has a more badass appearence now.

You only think that because he's been cast into so many roles as that character type. It's a media influence.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
You only think that because he's been cast into so many roles as that character type. It's a media influence.
true. any bald actor cannot do anything other than be a villain, be made fun of or perform action in Hollywood movies. No romance, no comedy, no drama just action.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Assuming Statham was a random and you asked girls if he looked better with hair or without, most would say with hair he was attractive. My point was he looks okay bald, it's not a disaster.

I saw one today who looked "good" bald. I can't say if girls would like him but he looked alpha as ****. He was east european I could tell. No beard/stubble distraction bs either which fools no one.

He looked more like the first picture than the latter which is what I normally see in the UK! Anglo Saxons have it the worst when bald I reckon generally speaking. Slavic races or Mediterranean have different kind of masculine compensating features which takes the focus away from the lack of hair. In fact, they look even more alpha in their basic form, even if girls may not find that look attractive. Better than looking like **** or creepy.

1378408665780569_tall.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Everyone looks much better with hair. Some people look better with a buzzcut but having a hairline will always be better.

You are right, I take back what I said about J.S being sexier without hair. Sure, he looks better now than he did with hair, but he would look even better with a buzzcut but a full head of it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Yeah I'll take that.

tkster95

Reaction score
In every movie (just about every scene) Statham is beating the living s$it out of someone, a lot of the times multiple people. The characters he plays are the most aggressive, dominant roles out there. He does pull off the male pattern baldness look quite well (good facial features and great physique) but I think women are more attracted to the character he plays and the thought of a guy like that, rather than him. We're all still animals deep down. Women, whether they care to admit it or not, are still attracted to the alpha male, "king of the jungle" type. The aggression he displays in every scene is the catalyst; without it I don't think he'd even be on their radar. Imagine if he tried to switch it up and not play the action hero anymore. If he went for a career in romantic comedies he'd be out of hollywood in a year.

If he had a full head of hair I do think he'd be cast in a lot more diverse roles (right now its purely action, barely any comedy and not much romance). With a full head of hair he'd be playing the next James Bond no doubt. I don't think they'd ever cast a NW5 Bond though... but I could be wrong (I think he'd make a great bond and would love to see him in that role). I do like his movies, however, every time I watch one I think that in real life, if anyone acted like the characters he plays they'd be doing 25-life for manslaughter / assault with a deadly weapon etc. Still that's the who we're supposed to live up as bald men.