Jason Statham. with hair.

FWIW

Established Member
Reaction score
Is he wearing wig in this pic? He looks 1000% better with hair.

Also Jason Statham looks so much better with hair.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
In conclusion we ALL look so much better with hair.-)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
This one too.
6085120180_678abba412.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the hell is going on with James Gandolfini in that pic? When was it taken? Where did all that hair at the front come from? In Tony Soprano he's completely thin at the front, in that pic it looks completely thick with just temple recession.

resu

Reaction score
I believe it's an hair system like what Jason Alexander is using here, that is his wife by the way, short and bald brought a different reality than what the George character experienced.

cMRD0Na.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it's an hair system like what Jason Alexander is using here, that is his wife by the way, short and bald brought a different reality than what the George character experienced.

cMRD0Na.jpg

Confidence made him land on such a knockout woman.....

/sarcasm

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
th
Wasn't aware Martin was Mrs. J.A.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
0AkdWtq.jpg

those are his kids. and to be fair i think his wife's face is decent, i was looking at her older pics. its just the short haircut makes me look worse. i swear i dont get these girls who wear short hair, maybe they want to look manly or something.

i think women delude themselves into thinking it looks good cuz its generally good looking girls that cut their hair (cuz they know they can survive the drop in attractiveness). Women make an association between the good looks and the short hair and think short hair makes them more attractive. Lol women draw so many false conclusions and are illogical in general, weird to think about

i've heard more ominous lines of thought that attractive women tell their less attractive friends to cut their hair short so they can "eliminate the sexual competition" by making them less attractive. kinda like norwood 1s wanting to keep their hair privelege

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Men don't draw illogical conclusions?
never said that

just saying it seems women are more irrational, just based on my experience is all. the main way men are irrational is when they go super macho mode and don't want to admit being wrong or being emotional, but still way less than women

rationality is the best way to deal with the universe, so of course us men, having changed reality the most (i.e. creating civilization) wud tend to be more rational. rationality is seeing the code that makes up the matrix if you will, by knowing the rules of reality you can then manipulate those rules to your own ends, aka technology.

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score

cMRD0Na.jpg

Confidence made him land on such a knockout woman.....

/sarcasm

Or maybe he loves the woman you obnoxious ****s. Woman age more than men that is well known. Anyway this woman is 5 ****ing 8 - 58! What is she supposed to look like, some young hotsy tosty blonde tang? He is 55 aswell. Jesus. He had hair when he was younger aswell.

Some of you lot attribute hair to everything.

Look at this: Brian Laudrup (former AC Milan/Rangers/Chelsea player). Late 40's and good looking. Wife same age but aged badly - he met her when he was 16 and he's still together with her because he loves her. But wait, he has an NW1 hairline and yet he is married to her? That can't be right.....

brian laudrup.jpg

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe he loves the woman you obnoxious ****s. Woman age more than men that is well known. Anyway this woman is 5 ****ing 8 - 58! What is she supposed to look like, some young hotsy tosty blonde tang? He is 55 aswell. Jesus. He had hair when he was younger aswell.

Some of you lot attribute hair to everything.

Look at this: Brian Laudrup (former AC Milan/Rangers/Chelsea player). Late 40's and good looking. Wife same age but aged badly - he met her when he was 16 and he's still together with her because he loves her. But wait, he has an NW1 hairline and yet he is married to her? That can't be right.....

View attachment 34388

You missed the point.... and your example is just another case of 'an exception to the rule'

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
You missed the point.... and your example is just another case of 'an exception to the rule'

No I didn't miss the point at all. There are 7 billion people on this earth and you lot post a few examples and apply it sweepingly. You have nothing to back up your opinions, nothing.

As I said, the first guy is 55 and his wife is 58 - most people in their fifties look like ****.