Jason Statham still successful with women

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:
http://www.celebuzz.com/jason-statham-rosie-huntington-whiteley-s291371/

Dude is almost 40 and he's dating 20-22 year old victoria secret models

Yeah...It's called being famous and rich!

lulz

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
finfighter said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

Victoria's Secret models are already famous and rich.

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
finfighter said:
TheGrayMan2001 said:

Victoria's Secret models are already famous and rich.
they ain't got cash like an A lister tho

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
muhu said:

Do you not think that girl could get more or less any guy she wanted? Are you implying that she isn't physically attracted to him?

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
FSHGLD said:
muhu said:

Do you not think that girl could get more or less any guy she wanted? Are you implying that she isn't physically attracted to him?

That's exactly what they're doing, and they're quite wrong.

Sebastien

Established Member
Reaction score
his accent compensates everything!

on a serious note; why does he grow that sh*t out, he looks way better shaved

s.a.f

Reaction score
This thread is a joke. Verne Troyer (mini me) dates underwear and playboy models.
I'm sure Jason Alexander or Danny Devito could get one if they wanted.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've got a much better one for you all...

How the f*ck did Jay-Z land Beyonce???? :dunno:

Yes I know Jay-Z is a world icon now, but back in 2002 when he began dating Beyonce he was just another rapper, and a mediocre one at that. If anything Beyonce had more success and money than Jay-Z at this time. She could have chosen any other rapstar or celebrity at this time? Why Jay-Z?

You put this together with the fact that he is a VERY AVERAGE LOOKING GUY at best (Nas rapped a song about how ugly he is once) and it just doesn't add up how he could get with once of the most glamorous and attractive women on the planet????

The secret ingredient(s)?? CHARISMA and PERSONALITY, the ugly dude has this in spades and any girl is going to find this irresistable. No full head of hair or pretty face can give you that charisma, it comes from within you.

His charisma is the number 1 reason why he is a multi-millionaire to be honest, lets be honest his rapping skills are very average when compared to others..

Just thought I'd enlighten others that you don't always have to be the most attractive looking guy in the world to attract women, that is after all a woman's job.

Attachments

• JayZ.jpeg
    JayZ.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 972
  • Beyonce.jpeg
    Beyonce.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 996

cherylfoster

Reaction score
Hey man Jason Statham is a celebrity and nobody cares that He is 40 years old and have hairloss problem.Only because of his personalty soot him very well.I am also agree that he is rich and famous so he dating with model.

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
My point is, if he was your average joe blow (with those same exact looks) I don't think he would be getting the same caliber of women.

Yeah, but what 5'8' 38 year old average joe would score that calibre of women?? if he had the exact same looks except he had a full head of hair, and was an 'average joe' he wouldn't score women like that either!
It is possible for balding guys to score attractive girls...I've done it, and so have many others on this forum....the defeatism in this place is starting to get me down....starting to think about taking a sabbatical

s.a.f

Reaction score
Primo said:
I've got a much better one for you all...

How the f*ck did Jay-Z land Beyonce???? :dunno:

Yes I know Jay-Z is a world icon now, but back in 2002 when he began dating Beyonce he was just another rapper, and a mediocre one at that. If anything Beyonce had more success and money than Jay-Z
at this time. She could have chosen any other rapstar or celebrity at this time? Why Jay-Z?

You put this together with the fact that he is a VERY AVERAGE LOOKING GUY at best (Nas rapped a song about how ugly he is once) and it just doesn't add up how he could get with once of the most glamorous and attractive women on the planet????

The secret ingredient(s)?? CHARISMA and PERSONALITY, the ugly dude has this in spades and any girl is going to find this irresistable. No full head of hair or pretty face can give you that charisma, it comes from within you.

His charisma is the number 1 reason why he is a multi-millionaire to be honest, lets be honest his rapping skills are very average when compared to others..

Just thought I'd enlighten others that you don't always have to be the most attractive looking guy in the world to attract women, that is after all a woman's job

Actually Jay is/was a very successful producer with his own record label, maybe at the time not such a big star commercially but as far as the industry side of the music business goes he was/is very much a influencial big player. And Beyonce' strikes me as a very driven career girl, and a guy like Jay-Z could give her credibility something that most girl groups dont have.

Ps he's not bald! :mrgreen:

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Actually Jay is/was a very successful producer with his own record label, maybe at the time not such a big star commercially but as far as the industry side of the music business goes he was/is very much a influencial big player. And Beyonce' strikes me as a very driven career girl, and a guy like Jay-Z could give her credibility something that most girl groups dont have.

SAF back in 2002 when they began dating there were many other rappers out there just as big as Jay-Z, many more than there are now..

His record label had not taken off at that point and quite honestly, she didn't need him for credibility or exposure. At the time she was already making a killing with Destiny's Child. If she was only interested in him for career reasons she would have used him for a few years and then run off with a better looking rapper like Kanye or T.I. or who knows even an NBA player...

But the fact is Jay-Zs swagger and charisma is second to none! Kanye West can only dream of having people skills like Jay-Z! This is the only reason he managed to get with Beyonce in the first place!

Also it's just as well he doesn't have any hairloss issues mate because without the hair he would look like Frankenstein.

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
s.a.f said:

SAF back in 2002 when they began dating there were many other rappers out there just as big as Jay-Z, many more than there are now..

His record label had not taken off at that point and quite honestly, she didn't need him for credibility or exposure. At the time she was already making a killing with Destiny's Child. If she was only interested in him for career reasons she would have used him for a few years and then run off with a better looking rapper like Kanye or T.I. or who knows even an NBA player...

But the fact is Jay-Zs swagger and charisma is second to none! Kanye West can only dream of having people skills like Jay-Z! This is the only reason he managed to get with Beyonce in the first place!

Also it's just as well he doesn't have any hairloss issues mate because without the hair he would look like Frankenstein.

No disrespect but you need to do your research on Jay-Z. He was already successful in 2002. He "retired" in 2004 with 10 albums in his resume. He also helped launch Beyonce's solo career. If he wasn't featured in her song "Crazy in Love" she most likely wouldn't have had any credibility as a solo artist. However, you are right. Jay-Z has charisma and it's one of the reasons he ended up with Beyonce.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah you're right he was successful in 2002 in the rap game, but then so were about 5 or 6 other rappers too... he was not the most successful or the most respected rapper at that time and was nothing like the international icon he is now!

Are you suggesting that Beyonce could have really predicted all this success back then? She didn't need any credibility, she was already loaded and with her talent and beauty she could have easily made it on her own as a solo artist.

Also Jay-Zs record company and career as a producer only really took off when Kanye West joined his team, everybody knows this.. West is the beats, Jay-Z is the public face!

All that time ago in 2002, Beyonce was simply seduced by Jays infectious charm and charisma. Why do you think Kanye still can't land a hot celebrity girlfriend, cos his f*****g attitude stinks! To this day he still whines and b****s about not being able to get girls in his songs and is clearly very bitter about it.. because he simply has no charm whatsoever...

Sorry for hijacking this thread people, I just wanted to make the point that average looking guys whose bright personalities shine through, can in fact get very attractive girls & this includes guys with hairloss... It takes so much more than a pretty face to reel in a hot girl.

I get tired of these ultra-negative celeb threads which crop up on HairLossTalk.com everyday! :jackit:

what

Established Member
Reaction score
"The secret ingredient(s)?? CHARISMA and PERSONALITY"

This is hilarious. yeah, right...it has nothing to do with the fact that they're famous and rich. Sure, take Danny Devito's fame and money away, put in him in a club and lets see how many ladies he's pulling with just his charm and personality. I've that answer for you pal....zero, zilch, nada.

Not only is Jason Statham famous and rich, he also happens to be exceedingly good looking even as a bald dude. The victoria secret models and Beyonce could have any guys they want and there are plenty of good looking and charismatic non famous guys who they could have...but what do they choose...yeah, famous guys. It's how an ugly dude like JayZ gets good looking women.

Fame is the secret ingredient that you're looking for.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How many times have I gotta say this???? Do some fuckin' research dammit!:roll:

Beyonce was more internationally recognised and famous than Jay-Z when they met in 2002....

She didn't need his "fame" or money at the time, she was already huge all over the world with Destiny's Child!

If you guys want to bury your heads in the sand and act like no ugly guys ever got hot girls, then fine, but your full of sh*t... just like Kanye, your attitude is always getting in your way with women and you don't even realise it...

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
finfighter said:
RSR38 said:
I can't stand Beyonce :thumbdown2:

Yeah I'm getting tired of hearing about how ''hot'' Beyonce is. People always go around saying she's a 10, when she's clearly a 6 at best. and without the makeup and wiggs, and air brushing, she's probably a 3.

agreed

FSHGLD

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
finfighter said:
RSR38 said:
I can't stand Beyonce :thumbdown2:

Yeah I'm getting tired of hearing about how ''hot'' Beyonce is. People always go around saying she's a 10, when she's clearly a 6 at best. and without the makeup and wiggs, and air brushing, she's probably a 3.

agreed

It seems like mainly female generated propaganda...There are some female celebs that girls seem comfortable describing as 'hot', when guys often think they look a bit weird.