Jason Statham still successful with women

GeminiX

Reaction score
Epic post Monty :)

I share your guys frustrations with the "negative elite", trying to have a discussion with them is like herding cats.

Each time you point out where they are incorrect with their views on the world and majority of the people in it, they will usually come back and claim they meant something else entirely and keep moving the goal posts; often accompanied by bitter attacks on the poster and some sniping. I don't think I've ever seen one of them say "Ok fair enough, I was wrong about that".

That being said, where most of that clique only seem to log in to leave negative comments and attack people, Uncomfortable Man at least joins in on some of the more positive threads and posts aimed more at being humours than serious discussion. Also, he has made a couple of points in my discussions with him which have actually stopped me dead in my tracks and made me rethink some of my views. Remarkably refreshing when compared to the piles of steaming crap the rest of the gang leave around the place.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Epic post Monty :)

I share your guys frustrations with the "negative elite", trying to have a discussion with them is like herding cats.

Each time you point out where they are incorrect with their views on the world and majority of the people in it, they will usually come back and claim they meant something else entirely and keep moving the goal posts; often accompanied by bitter attacks on the poster and some sniping. I don't think I've ever seen one of them say "Ok fair enough, I was wrong about that".

That being said, where most of that clique only seem to log in to leave negative comments and attack people, Uncomfortable Man at least joins in on some of the more positive threads and posts aimed more at being humours than serious discussion. Also, he has made a couple of points in my discussions with him which have actually stopped me dead in my tracks and made me rethink some of my views. Remarkably refreshing when compared to the piles of steaming crap the rest of the gang leave around the place.

Really, I think that is the part that keeps me coming here... I have crafted this unique perspective from my own personal experiences and I want to test it, hold it up to the light of others perspective to see how it fairs and compares. It helps me understand the shape of reality or at least my own and gives me a different perspective. When you engage your problems head on by exposing them to other peoples opinions, like you have said yourself Gem... it can stop you dead in your tracks. That is what I am looking for. Someone who can stop me dead in my tracks and give me a reason to rethink my disposition. It's therapy and like all good therapy it gets ugly but that is what it is supposed to do. Thank you Gemini, cyber-hug for you.