Japan - Feb 2018 - Scale Production Of Biofabrication Of Hair Follicle For Regenerative Medicine

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad that we won't have the advancement in technology to get such a face too lol

We might not be too far away from regenerating and placing fat cells that stay in place, fibroelastic cell injection and bone addition with osseous regeneration. All things are possible with Tsuji!! (except 12" penis growth :()

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bitcoin has had its course for the most part. You know it's time to abandon ship when it's all over the news and Tai freakin Lopez has a video on it. Jump in early when the normies are unaware, get out when the hype starts. Besides, mining is a b**ch nowadays due to the nature of Bitcoin.
Blockchain on the other hand.. there's a lot of money to be made there. But big companies are already on it.
Agree bitcoin is probably done with, ethereum and ripple on the other hand... Have had good returns with those.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We might not be too far away from regenerating and placing fat cells that stay in place, fibroelastic cell injection and bone addition with osseous regeneration. All things are possible with Tsuji!! (except 12" penis growth :()
Have you heard about scientific research on these things? Sounds very interesting.
Of course you could say Tsuji's organ regeneration could achieve these for example.. but are people actively pursuing these aesthetic applications? I'd never thought of bone addition - coupled with some chiseling it could produce frighteningly impressive results.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Except for the part where it has.

Multiple times.

But you know that. You know all the relevant research and information.

But this way you can keep arguing with people.
Arguing with people?
Henny, that is a quality of yours.
Have they tested their technology on humans?
No, they haven't.
So, nothing has been proven thus far.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Arguing with people?
Henny, that is a quality of yours.
Have they tested their technology on humans?
No, they haven't.
So, nothing has been proven thus far.

They, and others before them have used 100% human cells.

Human cells that have grown hair in other animals.

Jahoda used human cells from two different people that grew new hair in his wife's arm. You conveniently keep "forgetting" this one.

Yes, the technology is proven and will work in humans. There is literally not a single argument that you can give as to why it won't. Whether it "works" or not has never been the issue; cultivating enough of the epithelial cells without losing their hair-inducing properties has always been the problem.

You're intentionally being retarded. You know all of this information.

It's like how we could grow human organs inside pigs and use them for organ donors via human-pig hybrid embryos and sh*t. It's not that it wouldn't work; it's that there are other hurdles that prevent us from doing so at present.

But then there's you in the corner all like

229gt0.jpg

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They, and others before them have used 100% human cells.

Human cells that have grown hair in other animals.

Jahoda used human cells from two different people that grew new hair in his wife's arm. You conveniently keep "forgetting" this one.

Yes, the technology is proven and will work in humans. There is literally not a single argument that you can give as to why it won't. Whether it "works" or not has never been the issue; cultivating enough of the epithelial cells without losing their hair-inducing properties has always been the problem.

You're intentionally being retarded. You know all of this information.

It's like how we could grow human organs inside pigs and use them for organ donors via human-pig hybrid embryos and sh*t. It's not that it wouldn't work; it's that there are other hurdles that prevent us from doing so at present.

But then there's you in the corner all like

View attachment 75659
Henny, I never said that it is bound to fail.
All I said was that it has not YET been proven.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will work. It has actually been shown to work in mice. Surely it works in humans. There is a high probability.
Hair cloning is what the hair transplant surgeons want because the business would always work. It is ideal for us. Thanks.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop guys, I don't get why you think there will be new treatments soon, the past 20 years all we've had is Finasteride and Minoxidil, it's not like technology is advancing and we know more and more about what causes hairloss and how to fix it.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop guys, I don't get why you think there will be new treatments soon, the past 20 years all we've had is Finasteride and Minoxidil, it's not like technology is advancing and we know more and more about what causes hairloss and how to fix it.
Sure, whatevah, Nameless.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you heard about scientific research on these things? Sounds very interesting.
Of course you could say Tsuji's organ regeneration could achieve these for example.. but are people actively pursuing these aesthetic applications? I'd never thought of bone addition - coupled with some chiseling it could produce frighteningly impressive results.

Yes, it would be awesome to augment cheekbones, chins, witth nature's own material, grow bone around teeth to cure periodontal disease. Hair organelle creation is far advanced over bone physiology control. But research is going on at every level in that regard also. Fortunately, I just need hair and not facial or dental reconstruction.

krzysiekrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m wondering if it would be possible to delivery both types of cells(epithelial and mesenchymal cells) by injection instead creating wound.
Have anyone thought about that? Would it be possible?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji will work. It has actually been shown to work in mice. Surely it works in humans. There is a high probability.
Hair cloning is what the hair transplant surgeons want because the business would always work. It is ideal for us. Thanks.

I think you have a solid argument. it's a win-win scenario. I can also predict that the "baldness" of the future will be density.
Why? look at "negative norwoods" like andrew napolitano. he's losing density, probably because it's normal, due to aging, hayflick limit, reduced blood flow, ROS, etc. every few years you go to the surgeon and regain density to a decent level with lab-grown hair. boring, f*****g routine procedure.

*hates to be born in the wrong year*

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have a solid argument. it's a win-win scenario. I can also predict that the "baldness" of the future will be density.
Why? look at "negative norwoods" like andrew napolitano. he's losing density, probably because it's normal, due to aging, hayflick limit, reduced blood flow, ROS, etc. every few years you go to the surgeon and regain density to a decent level with lab-grown hair. boring, f*****g routine procedure.

*hates to be born in the wrong year*
f*** balding. Friggin piece of sh*t useless genetic evolution that causes nothing but pain and misery.

xetrys

Established Member
Reaction score
Preparation of hair beads and hair follicle germs for regenerative medicine
Tatsuto Kageyama, Lei Yan, Akihiro Shimizu, Shoji Maruo, Junji Fukuda
Received 21 December 2018, Revised 30 April 2019, Accepted 2 May 2019, Available online 9 May 2019.

Hair regenerative medicine is a promising approach for hair loss, during which autologous follicular stem cellsare transplanted into regions of hair loss to regenerate hairs. Because cells transplanted as a single cell sus-pension scarcely generate hairs, the engineering of three-dimensional (3D) tissues before transplantation hasbeen explored to improve this process. Here, we propose an approach to fabricate collagen-enriched cell ag-gregates, named hair beads (HBs), through the spontaneous constriction of cell-encapsulated collagen drops.Mouse embryonic mesenchymal cells or human dermal papilla cells were encapsulated in 2-μl collagen micro-gels, which were concentrated > 10-fold in volume during 3 days of culture. Interestingly, HB constriction wasattributed to attraction forces driven by myosin II and involved the upregulation of follicular genes. Single HBswith epithelial cells seeded in U-shaped microwells formed dumbbell-like structures comprising respective ag-gregates (named bead-based hair follicle germs, bbHFGs), during 3 days of culture. bbHFGs efficiently generatedhair follicles upon intracutaneous transplantation into the backs of nude mice. Using an automated spotter, thisapproach was scalable to prepare a large number of bbHFGs, which is important for clinical applications.Therefore, this could represent a robust and practical approach for the preparation of germ-like tissues for hairregenerative medicine.

...this approach was scalable to prepare a large number of bbHFGs, which is important for clinical applications...
...Although further studies using cells derived from individualswith hair loss are necessary...

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961219302674?via=ihub
https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0142961219302674-mmc1.mp4

Last edited:

kingjohn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Preparation of hair beads and hair follicle germs for regenerative medicine
Tatsuto Kageyama, Lei Yan, Akihiro Shimizu, Shoji Maruo, Junji Fukuda
Received 21 December 2018, Revised 30 April 2019, Accepted 2 May 2019, Available online 9 May 2019.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0142961219302674?via=ihub
https://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1-s2.0-S0142961219302674-mmc1.mp4

"Single HBs with epithelial cells seeded in U-shaped microwells formed dumbbell-like structures comprising respective aggregates (named bead-based hair follicle germs, bbHFGs), during 3 days of culture. bbHFGs efficiently generated hair follicles upon intracutaneous transplantation into the backs of nude mice. Using an automated spotter, this approach was scalable to prepare a large number of bbHFGs, which is important for clinical applications. Therefore, this could represent a robust and practical approach for the preparation of germ-like tissues for hair regenerative medicine."

this is it, to all the naysayers and "5 more year"ers, it is happening, the question now is not if but when, and by the looks of it - based on tsuji et al and studies like these specifically designed for clinical application - for my money id say (barring some actual catastrophe like hfgs causing cancer) by 2025 (yes, 5 more years lmao) the functional cure will be publicly available

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-20_21-48-37.png
    upload_2019-5-20_21-48-37.png
    94.6 KB · Views: 207

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score