Jake Kent reveals how to get a totally natural and undetectable hairline on any hair system.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jbalding i absolutely don't care if someone recognize it. People especially women care if YOU make a deal about it.
Think like that. Hiding your baldness behind a cap and limit yourself is way more insecure imo.
It's just hairs. And as i said how often do I watch other peoples hairs or hairlines.
Go to middle east or india or even latin america. People don't even hide it and they own it. At least that's what I know from middle east.
Would i care if I meet a beautiful girl and I know she wears a wig? f*** no. If she is sexy who cares.

Jake kents hair is his business. It makes him happy. That's all. If I like it or not doesn't care. The dude is just wearing hairs and he wants to make other people happ. Is there a strategy behind it? Maybe? Does he look good with hairs? Absolutely! Let's say his hairline looks fake or bad whatever, would i a normal dude on the street recognize it?Hell no! Believe me it's just people who wear themself and are so focused on hairline etc who would " recognize" it bc as i said how often do I watch other people's hair or HAIRLINE on the street? Never. I just don't care!

Its really just a hair system. That's all. Jake not is harming the industry
bc he makes youtube videos that some people don't like. That's ridiculous.
It's just a hair system. Do you look good with it? Go on. Don't you like it? Easy. Are you worried people will know you are wearing one? You shouldn't bc most people don't even care. They have their own problems with their bodies that they trying to solve. We are in the 21. Century not in the 50s anymore. I know a instagram dude whos hair system SCREEEMS that its a system. And girls and boys love him. Because they don't care about a dudes hair or HAIRLINE.
They just see a framed face with lots of hairs what makes the dude kinda sweet. That's what they see.
The whole social media is FAKE. FAKE ASSES, FAKE MUSCLES, FAKE TITTIES. All photoshopped most of them don't even look like that in the real world and many of them get caught using photoshop and guess what? THEY DON'T CARE! Bro everybody wants too look the best he can. And some fake it and some edit it. Haha.. and you really care about hairline and detectabilit. Don't make a big deal about it. Girls just care if you are CONFIDENT. If you have a system on or a dildo taped on your head it's how you walk and talk and act. Be confident and people don't care.
Its just hair on top of your head. That's all.

Look good eat good and don't give a sh*t

cheers
Please explain how hiding your baldness under under a hat is different than hiding your baldness under a wig. Is hiding your baldness...... not HIDING your baldness?

You make multiple comments such as ...it's just hair.. who cares... I don't care.. ......big deal. Who cares how it looks.

You are certainly entitled to that opinion; however, your actions are in complete contradiction to those statements.

It's clear that you're making a concerted effort to alter your appearance by wearing a system. I'm sure you have it cut, styled,brush and wash it.... to make it appear it's best. Quite obviously you're not doing it because you don't care....nor are you doing it for yourself alone....You're doing it to alter the way people see you, for the better. If you did not care you would not wear or keep up on it in the first place.

I think everyone should do what makes them happy, to the best of their ability. My issue is with your posture and the rhetoric you're spewing......

Your comments are something I would expect from someone that is completely against systems and genuinely does not care what anyone thinks... and either walks around as nature intended or shaves their head.... That's certainly not my choice nor anyone's on this board, as we're all here discussing hair systems we choose to wear.

I believe the truth is starting to rear its ugly head. You're attempting to reassign your unhappiness and anger to me, but it's yours alone. You wouldn't do things if you didn't care. If you believed people weren't looking, you wouldn't change the way you appear.

If you were alone on a desert island, you would still wear and care for a wig? Of course not.... You do it for others.

It's rather clear you want to come across as the tough guy that couldn't care less what people think....While doing his best to hide his insecurity under a wig.

So, my question is: if you don't care... why are you here? I'm here because I do care, as most others do too. The difference is, I acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
You disqualified yourself at the moment when you started to act like a prostitute from amsterdam with calling idiot. If you don't understand what i said then sorry you are just a middle aged dumb depressed unconfident sad guy. Go and wear your wig and watch youtube videos and hate on forums about jake kent.
Bye sinead

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
You disqualified yourself at the moment when you started to act like a prostitute from amsterdam with calling idiot. If you don't understand what i said then sorry you are just a middle aged dumb depressed unconfident sad guy. Go and wear your wig and watch youtube videos and hate on forums about jake kent.
Bye sinead
You continue to make absolutely no sense.

Prostitutes sell and offer a service, what am I offering to sell?

Explain what prostitutes in Amsterdam have to do with the discussion of wigs and caring about not caring? Are you having a flashback of a time a prostitute pointed out the fact that you are an idiot, too?

Appropriatly identifying someone, according to definition, is not disqualifying, it's factual.

Quite obviously you are the quintessential simpleton.

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah shut the f*** up loser
Loser? Sure, it's abundantly clear... to everyone... that you are the intellectual victor, in these posts. Whether it's based on your ivy league vocabulary, or your inability to disagree and state contradictory facts...... instead continuously relying on false assertions and name calling.
At least your consistently delusional

Enjoy caring so much about not caring!

Last edited:

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jbalding i absolutely don't care if someone recognize it. People especially women care if YOU make a deal about it.
Think like that. Hiding your baldness behind a cap and limit yourself is way more insecure imo.
It's just hairs. And as i said how often do I watch other peoples hairs or hairlines.
Go to middle east or india or even latin america. People don't even hide it and they own it. At least that's what I know from middle east.
Would i care if I meet a beautiful girl and I know she wears a wig? f*** no. If she is sexy who cares.

Jake kents hair is his business. It makes him happy. That's all. If I like it or not doesn't care. The dude is just wearing hairs and he wants to make other people happ. Is there a strategy behind it? Maybe? Does he look good with hairs? Absolutely! Let's say his hairline looks fake or bad whatever, would i a normal dude on the street recognize it?Hell no! Believe me it's just people who wear themself and are so focused on hairline etc who would " recognize" it bc as i said how often do I watch other people's hair or HAIRLINE on the street? Never. I just don't care!

Its really just a hair system. That's all. Jake not is harming the industry
bc he makes youtube videos that some people don't like. That's ridiculous.
It's just a hair system. Do you look good with it? Go on. Don't you like it? Easy. Are you worried people will know you are wearing one? You shouldn't bc most people don't even care. They have their own problems with their bodies that they trying to solve. We are in the 21. Century not in the 50s anymore. I know a instagram dude whos hair system SCREEEMS that its a system. And girls and boys love him. Because they don't care about a dudes hair or HAIRLINE.
They just see a framed face with lots of hairs what makes the dude kinda sweet. That's what they see.
The whole social media is FAKE. FAKE ASSES, FAKE MUSCLES, FAKE TITTIES. All photoshopped most of them don't even look like that in the real world and many of them get caught using photoshop and guess what? THEY DON'T CARE! Bro everybody wants too look the best he can. And some fake it and some edit it. Haha.. and you really care about hairline and detectabilit. Don't make a big deal about it. Girls just care if you are CONFIDENT. If you have a system on or a dildo taped on your head it's how you walk and talk and act. Be confident and people don't care.
Its just hair on top of your head. That's all.

Look good eat good and don't give a sh*t

cheers
My hairline looks undetectable haha - its just the "wiggy" look if no product is used I am insecure about. But I always use product. You are right in the sense that if you wear you just need to own it (not telling everyone - thats different). Like i said in previous comments, only a few have caught on that I have notice and they were bald men themselves who have done medical treatment so they probably were keenly aware of hair systems already. The funny thing is i actually have a good reason to wear aside from vanity, yes I am vain, because I fucked my head up in Afghanistan - aside from the inch of recession I have genetically. Still, I want it to look real at all times and when I fail to achieve it with a keen eye it bothers me. I need to work on that.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Some awareness into how realistic they can look with quite little effort would be good probably. People just assume that wigs have to look silly and that's what we are afraid of. I think there would be more acceptance, if more people started to wear good hair systems and more people knew about it too.

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hairline looks undetectable haha - its just the "wiggy" look if no product is used I am insecure about. But I always use product. You are right in the sense that if you wear you just need to own it (not telling everyone - thats different). Like i said in previous comments, only a few have caught on that I have notice and they were bald men themselves who have done medical treatment so they probably were keenly aware of hair systems already. The funny thing is i actually have a good reason to wear aside from vanity, yes I am vain, because I fucked my head up in Afghanistan - aside from the inch of recession I have genetically. Still, I want it to look real at all times and when I fail to achieve it with a keen eye it bothers me. I need to work on that.
Hey man, if you dont mind me asking, do you use a salon for installs, cuts, and maintenance or do you do all of that yourself at home?

My apologies if you already mentioned this in previous posts. I'm just curious to know.
I plan on using a salon as long as I can until I feel comfortable giving it a shot on my own. The DYI at home stuff scares the heck out of me to be honest LOL, but hopefully I can master it without any embarrassing early stage mishaps

JohnathonNY

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@TooBad Thank you. I feel like Kent does not do a service for hair system wearers. It just looks like he's wearing a mop half the time.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we PLEASE stop this? As @Noah said, this thread needs to end!
Noah is not in charge of grown men. Do not try to direct and control people's free speech. You're not required to view or comment on topics you dislike. "I don't like what you're doing ,so you should stop it" doesn't work for me......nor any American.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Watched a video from the guy and it's really sad. I get ptsd from seeing this and remembering my first systems that might have been similar. If the company sees what he's doing he will lose his job. That advertisement is just bad and doesn't work. We really should leave this extreme outlier out from the discussion of making hair systems more popular with Youtube. I understand that this guy is an exception and the other Youtubers are great. Lets pretend the poor guy doesn't exist.

If there were more Curtises out there, would you also think that is bad reputation for hair systems? I would maybe be afraid that people will start trying to detect them by checking the hairlines. We really need to somehow make the hairlines even more undetectable. Then the problem is solved.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey man, if you dont mind me asking, do you use a salon for installs, cuts, and maintenance or do you do all of that yourself at home?

My apologies if you already mentioned this in previous posts. I'm just curious to know.
I plan on using a salon as long as I can until I feel comfortable giving it a shot on my own. The DYI at home stuff scares the heck out of me to be honest LOL, but hopefully I can master it without any embarrassing early stage mishaps
I use a salon for cut ins and color matching or knot bleaching if needed. The other stuff like reapplying and taking it off is super easy. Also allows you more freedom to take it off when wanted/needed. Its crucial you get it cut in by someone who knows what they're doing - aka not yourself unless you're a hair dresser haha.

Last edited:

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noah is not in charge of grown men. Do not try to direct and control people's free speech. You're not required to view or comment on topics you dislike. "I don't like what you're doing ,so you should stop it" doesn't work for me......nor any American.

Haha dude you are by far the most desperate man on internet. You need professional help. I am totally serious when I say I think you don't get laid even with a andre agassi wig.
So I am out of this thread. Good luck desperate wiggy Sinead or should I say Karen? And be careful that people don't laugh at you behind your back. They probably do but defo not bc of your hair system Steven Segal.
And get a life and don't care too much about jake kent. But i am sure You will make jake kent famous with your desperation.
I won't feed you anymore.

Peace

Last edited:

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha dude you are by far the most desperate men on internet. You need professional help. I am totally serious when I say I think you don't get laid even with a andre agassi wig.
So I am out of this thread. Good luck desperate wiggy Sinead or should I say Karen? And be careful that people don't laugh at you behind your back. They probably do but defo not bc of your hair system Steven Segal.
And get a life and don't care too much about jake kent. But i am sure You will make jake kent famous with your desperation.

Peace

Enough

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha dude you are by far the most desperate men on internet. You need professional help. I am totally serious when I say I think you don't get laid even with a andre agassi wig.

Peace
You continue to make no sense

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Peace
I thought you wore too?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought you wore too?
Good catch....Truth always comes out.....He's been projecting the whole time. Probably losing his hair and insecure, came to the forum to research options. Clearly he's hating himself and his situation in the process. PROjection at its finest.