I've Been Considering Starting Ru58841

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange recommendation to make no one has had success on this anyone that seems to have tried it jumped straight on the Daro hype train
No one has taken it over a sufficient amount of time. Wait!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
MDV-3100 sides are of concern when taken orally. We are applying it topically, so it doesn't matter. Most of the advantages of Darolutamide over MDV3100 also only apply when taken by mouth. And one of the MAJOR disadvantages of Darolutamide is the ridiculously short half life.
Short half life? The half life is something like 10-20 hours, that's way more than RU, and yea way less than MDV3100. With the side affects ask @whatevr I think he quit on the first day due to how bad they were. That's 1/1 of the people I've seen go on MDV, I know of 4 people on Daro so far, none of them have gotten any significant side effects even when DMSO was used as a vehichle.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Short half life? The half life is something like 10-20 hours
That is short, especially for topical application. Makes it more expensive for me.

With the side affects ask @whatevr I think he quit on the first day due to how bad they were. That's 1/1 of the people I've seen go on MDV, I know of 4 people on Daro so far, none of them have gotten any significant side effects even when DMSO was used as a vehichle.
Well, the opinion of one person is statistically not relevant.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is short, especially for topical application. Makes it more expensive for me.

Well, the opinion of one person is statistically not relevant.
I guess but the fact that it's the only person I've seen take it and got extreme sides within hours, and the half life in the skin is about 2-3 days, people apply once a day to be safe but you shouldn't need to.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't he diluting it in DMSO? Might have penetrated too much...

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru was never found to cause vision or heart problems. Some guy trolled about tests being done on rabbits that made them blind (cant find anything about that online)

It was dropped during Phase II of clinical trials - normally any negative reason for stopping a drug trial is heavily documented for the sake of science. The company i believe went bankrupt soon after so no prizes being awarded for guessing why the trials stopped...

Ru breaks down into substances which are given in massive oral doses for prostate cancer, of which have been approved for use.

The supposed guy who had 'heart failure' probably already had heart failure and it was a massive coincidence, considering he used it for 3 days (probably totalling 100mg give or take, not even close to the oral dose of the RU bi-product) . Minoxidil is known for giving rapid heartbeat and chest pains - some people have actually ended up in hospital after using it with derma rolling but still approved.

I use RU myself at about 75mg a day. In ethanol, PG and Transcutol. Its been 2 months for me and all the minaturzing hairs in my corners have begun going terminal (some quicker than others) - lets hope they continue to grow in length. I don't personally think you're gonna grow back or perhaps even maintain your hair if you have very aggressive hair loss - many have documented it to be a pretty weak anti androgen.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ru was never found to cause vision or heart problems. Some guy trolled about tests being done on rabbits that made them blind (cant find anything about that online)

It was dropped during Phase II of clinical trials - normally any negative reason for stopping a drug trial is heavily documented for the sake of science. The company i believe went bankrupt soon after so no prizes being awarded for guessing why the trials stopped...

Ru breaks down into substances which are given in massive oral doses for prostate cancer, of which have been approved for use.

The supposed guy who had 'heart failure' probably already had heart failure and it was a massive coincidence, considering he used it for 3 days (probably totalling 100mg give or take, not even close to the oral dose of the RU bi-product) . Minoxidil is known for giving rapid heartbeat and chest pains - some people have actually ended up in hospital after using it with derma rolling but still approved.

I use RU myself at about 75mg a day. In ethanol, PG and Transcutol. Its been 2 months for me and all the minaturzing hairs in my corners have begun going terminal (some quicker than others) - lets hope they continue to grow in length. I don't personally think you're gonna grow back or perhaps even maintain your hair if you have very aggressive hair loss - many have documented it to be a pretty weak anti androgen.
RU might cause QTc prolongation.

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this bit was an emotional rollercoaster. I'm still on the verge of purchasing 5g pack of RU

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
5 is so little, just buy 10 instead...
I was considering buying 5 since I'm concerned about side effects. As far as I can tell, whenever someone experienced intense side effects it was pretty much always straight away.

inmyhead

Reaction score
I was considering buying 5 since I'm concerned about side effects. As far as I can tell, whenever someone experienced intense side effects it was pretty much always straight away.

I've used 100mg a day without any sides(and results) but I feel like sh*t after taking 1mg finasteride next day.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used it for 4 months, no results, no sides, nothing. I'm on minoxidil now
Sorry to hear that. What % were you using? I have heard accounts of people who haven’t responded on 5% do well on 10%.