I've Been Considering Starting Ru58841

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

After doing some research I've began considering using RU58841 mixed as per big brother HelloUser suggests between 2.5 and 5% with some high enough ethanol generic minoxidil.
I ditched finasteride based on ED side effects that thankfully reversed later, so this alternative sounds like a godsend to me, and after checking costs it isn't even prohibitive compared to spironolactone-what-cha-call-it and other options circulating the web.
Before I do jump in I'd love to hear some of your comments regarding the compound.

- What would be the agreed upon side effects? Considering that I'd plan on using it alongside dermarolling, this is specially worrying for me.
- Is 65$ for 5g a good purchase? I've been looking at the trusted sellers and that seems to be the norm.
- How many daily appliances are correct for this mix, 1 or 2?
- And what do you think about it, in general? Is it a good idea?

Considering what little information there is about use cases, I'd probably document my process should I start using it.

Pardon my english, I'm no native.

Reactions: Oro

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody knows what sides it can cause..no studies

It might can affect heart and vision

But again nobody really knows

Also you dont know under what circumstances it gets produced in china

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. 65 seems to be an average cost for 5 grams
2. I only apply it once at night time and then plain minoxidil in the morning (not sure if others are doing 1 or 2 applications)
3. Ive got no noticeable side effects that are sometimes mentioned
4. Ive been on it 4 months and see no results yet and I dermaroll aslo

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
2. I only apply it once at night time and then plain minoxidil in the morning (not sure if others are doing 1 or 2 applications)
Good to hear from an actual user! I'm surprised though, 4 months and no results or side effects, I expected this to be rather strong.

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody knows what sides it can cause..no studies
It might can affect heart and vision
But again nobody really knows
Also you dont know under what circumstances it gets produced in china
Should I buy i'd only do so from trusted USA sources.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At lesst you maintained?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget RU, start with Mdv3100 (enzalutamide). It's the way to go.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats pretty retarded and potentially dangerous advice
*lol* what?

On the one hand you have an FDA-approved drug with existing safety profile, which is well-studied and well-understood and is also very potent! All in all great stuff.

On the other hand you have RU, a shady drug that never has been approved by Officials and probably will f*** up your heart or something ^^

It's retarded to choose RU over MDV3100.

mercail

My Regimen
Reaction score
*lol* what?

On the one hand you have an FDA-approved drug with existing safety profile, which is well-studied and well-understood and is also very potent! All in all great stuff.

On the other hand you have RU, a shady drug that never has been approved by Officials and probably will f*** up your heart or something ^^

It's retarded to choose RU over MDV3100.
First time I've seen that name, I'll look into it. To be honest, I did not consider RU seriously until I saw Hellouser making a guide about it.

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First time I've seen that name, I'll look into it. To be honest, I did not consider RU seriously until I saw Hellouser making a guide about it.
It is a very new drug, but also quite promising. Possibly the breakthrough we've been waiting for:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...mide-superstrong-antiandrogen-topical.105093/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzalutamide

The advantage of MDV3100 over RU is the fact that it has been officially FDA-approved. There are dozens of studies, trials, long-term-running-observations etc. It is a potent triple action AR antagonist, possibly with negligible side-effects.

Last edited:

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, RU definitely works to some extend, but has many drawbacks (no safety profile, not FDA-approved, shady, no major studies). It is a very risky drug.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At lesst you maintained?

I think it has gotten worse ive had a few negative comments about my hair in the last few months, I'm not bashing RU just pointing out it hasn't been good so far fore me gonna run it up until January that will be six months if there is no improvement ive mentally decided I'm going to try fina

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget RU, start with Mdv3100 (enzalutamide). It's the way to go.

Strange recommendation to make no one has had success on this anyone that seems to have tried it jumped straight on the Daro hype train

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
MDV3100 isn't a good recommendation, if you're gonna recommend something at least make sure one of the sides isn't seizures lol, Darolutamide is way more powerful, and with less potential sides, about to try it soon.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay! I've been looking all over the internet for couple days and RU58841 seem's legit for me to try it, but theres something i can't find in the internet, is what happen if you stop the treatment? I travel each year another country of mine for 1-3month so i can't use the RU58841 treatment while im out of the country, was wondering if i should use it or not due to the fact that some drugs make you loss alot more hair when you stop the treatment. So can anyone here tell me if stoping the RU58841 treatment had realy bad effect or it just make the normal androgenetic hairloss to start again( no big shedding but the normal hairloss like before starting the treatment). If so is there good option i could use since i have to stop treatment for 3 month each year(dont want to los all my hair during my trip) currently using hairmax only and pumpkin oil. I am in early stage of hairloss!!! Thanks for any answer :)

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay! I've been looking all over the internet for couple days and RU58841 seem's legit for me to try it, but theres something i can't find in the internet, is what happen if you stop the treatment? I travel each year another country of mine for 1-3month so i can't use the RU58841 treatment while im out of the country, was wondering if i should use it or not due to the fact that some drugs make you loss alot more hair when you stop the treatment. So can anyone here tell me if stoping the RU58841 treatment had realy bad effect or it just make the normal androgenetic hairloss to start again( no big shedding but the normal hairloss like before starting the treatment). If so is there good option i could use since i have to stop treatment for 3 month each year(dont want to los all my hair during my trip) currently using hairmax only and pumpkin oil. I am in early stage of hairloss!!! Thanks for any answer :)
Generally stopping any regimine will leave you in the spot you would be if you didn't take it at all, if you stop for a few days or even a week you should be alright, but anything more can f*** you over.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if that's true ill just cut my hair so i dont worry anymore. Not gonna stop living my life because i want to keep my hair? And dont want to be sad each time i leave the country because of all the dramaticaly lost of hair

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MDV3100 isn't a good recommendation, if you're gonna recommend something at least make sure one of the sides isn't seizures lol, Darolutamide is way more powerful, and with less potential sides, about to try it soon.
MDV-3100 sides are of concern when taken orally. We are applying it topically, so it doesn't matter. Most of the advantages of Darolutamide over MDV3100 also only apply when taken by mouth. And one of the MAJOR disadvantages of Darolutamide is the ridiculously short half life.