Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing will have happened at the 1 month mark
Tbh I expect nothing to happen even after a year at this point, but it will still be nice to have photo proof baseline,1 month,2months,3months,4months,6months and 1year

This way we will at least put this thing to rest and move on to the next thing.

Reactions: br1

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Results

On day 7 : both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation;

7 days.

The fact that it was so clearly and obviously bullshit from the very beginning and I ignored it for as long as I did helps me understand why people still believe in it.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it worked, users would experience reduced shedding and robust hair by now.

f*** brotzu

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m almost 3 weeks in and my shedding reduced substantially after 7 days or so. I was shedding pretty hard before this. Whether it’s the end of a shedding cycle or the lotion I don’t know for sure, but these are the facts and other users have reported similar.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont even sweat it you cucks, buy the sh*t out of trinov and use use use we need data, if it doesnt work, we'll raise the BALD ARMY, (30% of italian population suffers from male pattern baldness) and go raid fidia and destroy it to th ground.

Manolo75

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a week of use and I am not part of the depressive who never believe in anything nor those who think of going from Norwood 7 to Norwood 2 with trinov. the product penetrates quickly, some small pimples that already proves that certain active products work and generates a reaction. no adverse effects but I do not lose any hair in the shower. I lost an average of 10 per shower but it was already 4/5 after 3 days but I am pleasantly surprised to see that I lost more. I do not know if in the long term I will have regrowth it is too early but what I see with my eyes through facts, I'm happy not to lose hair in the shower.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Results

On day 7 : both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation;

7 days.

The fact that it was so clearly and obviously bullshit from the very beginning and I ignored it for as long as I did helps me understand why people still believe in it.

This is funny, the feedback we are currently getting is exactly inline with this study lol. Numerous posters has reported substantial reduction of shedding, including one above and below this post lol....But continue to ignore them, you and the others who liked your post, who are not after the truth, just here to be right lol

With the feedback that I’ve seen so far, I am convinced that this product will work for at least some. The only thing I’m not convince of as yet, is that it will be sides free...2 posters already reported Antiandrogens like side.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is funny, the feedback we are currently getting is exactly inline with this study lol. Numerous posters has reported substantial reduction of shedding, including one above and below this post lol....But continue to ignore them, you and the others who liked your post, who are not after the truth, just here to be right lol

With the feedback that I’ve seen so far, I am convinced that this product will work for at least some. The only thing I’m not convince of as yet, is that it will be sides free...2 posters already reported Antiandrogens like side.

Words are meaningless. You could give the retards that bought the lotion some cool whip and say it's Tsuji's special hair cream and they'll report stronger hair and a softer dick. Pictures of regrowth are the only applicable form of evidence. The people marketing the lotion can't even do that because there weren't any in their trials. 6 months from now no one will have any pictures of regrowth on just the lotion. And maintenance can't be proven.

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Words are meaningless. You could give the retards that bought the lotion some cool whip and say it's Tsuji's special hair cream and they'll report stronger hair and a softer dick. Pictures of regrowth are the only applicable form of evidence. The people marketing the lotion can't even do that because there weren't any in their trials. 6 months from now no one will have any pictures of regrowth on just the lotion. And maintenance can't be proven.

Well I had several hairs on my hand every time I applied topicals prior to Trinov and now its usually ZERO. One or two max. I’m being objective here. It’s not imagination and I was not expecting this to happen. Though this does not necessarily mean Trinov works as it could be the end of a shedding cycle, I think it’s more likely at this point that it’s quickly slowing down shedding in people using it. My loss was quite aggressive prior to the time I started Trinov.

I agree that user reports are not ‘evidence’ but the main purpose of this forum is for us to test different methods and report results so we can try and find effective treatments. If you don’t put any value on user reports then why are you even here? Just wait for the rigorous studies on new products to market. The main purpose of this forum is anecdotes IMO, as good research is lacking.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being a low norwood who had a transplant Trinov is a b**ch to apply, thinking of shaving so I can apply properly

Sweguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will start with trinov tomorrow. I have been on Minoxidil since i was 17, that is, for 10 years now. My plan is to quit Minoxidil, but im worried about losing hair that Minoxidil has helped me with. What should i do? Quit or use both of them?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I will start with trinov tomorrow. I have been on Minoxidil since i was 17, that is, for 10 years now. My plan is to quit Minoxidil, but im worried about losing hair that Minoxidil has helped me with. What should i do? Quit or use both of them?

Use trinov in the morning and minoxidil in the evening like I do

I also have reduced shedding after 7days the first time since 3 years!

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It exacerbated my chest and arm pain. Going to let it subside completely then try again to make sure I'm not psyching myself out

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with farmacia San Antonio? I ordered from them a couple weeks ago but they wont respond to my emails.