Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHA!

What a bunch of c****. And f*** all you guys who gave all of the cautioning naysayers sh*t for not pledging blind alliegance to these f*****g tools. Sorry you wasted your money. Maybe next time.
Dayumn man , I used to respect you. Now you switch side and shove into people faces that were willing to pay for hope.
I thought we are in this together. Whats the point in trying to ridicule other people for believing in this. What are you gaining from this, clearly this has nothing to do with Fidia anymore and more of an act of boosting you Ego that has been damaged by your hair loss.

hairq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone received their order yet from Parcl? Specifically the RS forwarder guy? I ordered three weeks ago and gave him the link to Farmacia Sant Antonio and it still has not been shipped...

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing changed genius

Precisely my point, you insalubrious c***. You'd figure with the pictures that they tell you to "wait and see" something might change--but, no, they post the same f*****g photos... Dumbass.

EDIT: Just saw your screen name. Sorry I even responded to you, you delusional votary.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Precisely my point, you insalubrious c***. You'd figure with the pictures that they tell you to "wait and see" something might change--but, no, they post the same f*****g photos... Dumbass.

EDIT: Just saw your screen name. Sorry I even responded to you, you delusional votary.

Ok but that doesn't mean the lotion is a failure. You deducted the lotion was a waste of money in your last post because they posted the same pictures ... ya makes sense. Glad you can use a thesaurus tho

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone received their order yet from Parcl? Specifically the RS forwarder guy? I ordered three weeks ago and gave him the link to Farmacia Sant Antonio and it still has not been shipped...

Yes I ordered with this RS guy... Riccardo is his name, I ordered with Tutto Farma. Item ordered Nov 30 and I will receive it in 2-3 days. My experience with him was bad. Slow and poor communication. He only responded when I made a complain to Parcl that forwarder is unresponsive. (you can complain on RS's profile summary page). I did so twice. He apologized saying that the couriers didnt work during the holidays which I think is BS. He provided me with a tracking # and my item is already in the States. Hopefully I will recieve the package by Wednesday. Oh and he also asked for $10 more because the items were heavier than expected.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHA!

What a bunch of c****. And f*** all you guys who gave all of the cautioning naysayers sh*t for not pledging blind alliegance to these f*****g tools. Sorry you wasted your money. Maybe next time.
Look at this fool, he wants it to fail so bad so he can be right lol, typical idiot....have you not been following the feedbacks from actually users ? Well the consensus so far is that it is actually working.

The expectation was never for this product to be the cure for hair loss, the goal was maintainance without sides, and so far things are looking promising.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok but that doesn't mean the lotion is a failure. You deducted the lotion was a waste of money in your last post because they posted the same pictures ... ya makes sense. Glad you can use a thesaurus tho

It's amazing how many people throw "Oh, nice use of a thesaurus" at you when you use a word not derived straight from the vocabulary of a halfwitted middle school child--it's okay if you have to go to the dictionary to look up a word, don't feel ashamed. A point of advice: Read a book and maybe you will pick up a new word or two.

And if you think I'm deducting that the lotion, Fidia, and Brotzu are all bullshit purely because of the photos they just fell back on, then you've either not been around long enough, or you're a surreptitious zealot, trying to conceal your ecstatic devotion in a cloak of stupidity. (I'll keep "drawing from the thesaurus," at least that way you can try to learn something new today.)

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at this fool, he wants it to fail so bad so he can be right lol, typical idiot....have you not been following the feedbacks from actually users ? Well the consensus so far is that it is actually working.

The expectation was never for this product to be the cure for hair loss, the goal was maintainance without sides, and so far things are looking promising.

What exactly do you think qualifies as 'promising'? A few people saying their shedding has slowed? My shedding changes based on my diet, but I can tell you a clean diet doesn't turn hair loss around--and that is certainly not to say that you'd notice any chance yourself with a modified diet. Not to mention, you're actually defending Fidia at this point. No longer can the uncertainty of just how Fidia might handle the release be harnessed as a brickbat against those criticizing them for being a complete joke. I'm sure you and every other pious supporter don't really mind the fact that they just published the same photos that we saw months ago--not like anyone here was waiting for them to actually release professional photos, and I'm sure you'll concur that anyone who might have been is obviously an idiot. :confused:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly do you think qualifies as 'promising'? A few people saying their shedding has slowed? My shedding changes based on my diet, but I can tell you a clean diet doesn't turn hair loss around--and that is certainly not to say that you'd notice any chance yourself with a modified diet. Not to mention, you're actually defending Fidia at this point. No longer can the uncertainty of just how Fidia might handle the release be harnessed as a brickbat against those criticizing them for being a complete joke. I'm sure you and every other pious supporter don't really mind the fact that they just published the same photos that we saw months ago--not like anyone here was waiting for them to actually release professional photos, and I'm sure you'll concur that anyone who might have been is obviously an idiot. :confused:

You'll never win amongst the brain-washed. The only way is to assimilate and naively believe and spew bro science ad nauseam.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'll never win amongst the brain-washed. The only way is to assimilate and naively believe and spew bro science ad nauseam.

Thanks, man. Be careful bringing your sanity into this thread. I would hate to see another one lost to that harrowing abyss of idiocy. STAY SAFE.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score

All of that is irrelevant at this point, the only thing that matters right now is actual feed back from the community. That is how we will conclude if this thing work or not. We are not supporters or deniers, we are simple open minded and willing to go wherever the facts leads us.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why was it your goal to win in the first place lol ? The goal should be to finally confirm if this thing work or not after all these years. And we can’t definitively conclude one way or the other without having people actually test it, which is what we are doing now lol.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's amazing how many people throw "Oh, nice use of a thesaurus" at you when you use a word not derived straight from the vocabulary of a halfwitted middle school child--it's okay if you have to go to the dictionary to look up a word, don't feel ashamed. A point of advice: Read a book and maybe you will pick up a new word or two.

And if you think I'm deducting that the lotion, Fidia, and Brotzu are all bullshit purely because of the photos they just fell back on, then you've either not been around long enough, or you're a surreptitious zealot, trying to conceal your ecstatic devotion in a cloak of stupidity. (I'll keep "drawing from the thesaurus," at least that way you can try to learn something new today.)

Dude u literally said “sorry you wasted your money”. Which is you saying that it doesn’t work, or you have completley lost your mind. Also u arrogant f*** most people don’t know what salubrious means. You are not helping anybody with your overly pessimistic vocab jerk off posts. Why not just wait and see what the results are? We all have the same goal here brethren. Even your cold and bitter soul is welcomed in the house of Lord Brotzu

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO @ them teasing new pics for over a month now and then releasing the same pics we've already seen. Wow.

ihatebackstabbers

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want maintenance, and so far, I'm optimistic. Now rape me with dislikes
dislikes.gif

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know you read books, but there are some great magazines right down your alley.
7dd451a5d6a1d415d294c5bee3149834--fedoras-halloween-costumes.jpg

hairq

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I ordered with this RS guy... Riccardo is his name, I ordered with Tutto Farma. Item ordered Nov 30 and I will receive it in 2-3 days. My experience with him was bad. Slow and poor communication. He only responded when I made a complain to Parcl that forwarder is unresponsive. (you can complain on RS's profile summary page). I did so twice. He apologized saying that the couriers didnt work during the holidays which I think is BS. He provided me with a tracking # and my item is already in the States. Hopefully I will recieve the package by Wednesday. Oh and he also asked for $10 more because the items were heavier than expected.

Well, it’s good to know that at least Parcl isn’t a scam. The photos of Trinov make it look like there is a lot of excess packaging, so I’m not surprised that it was heavier than expected. I guess it’s Farmacia Sant Antonio that’s the holdup. They seem to be accepting all orders regardless of their available inventory, when all the other farmacies are less misleading about it and mark it out of stock when they run out. If it’s not on the way in a week, I think I’m going to have to find a way to wiggle out of Sant Antonio and go with a different provider...