Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a med student, perhaps I can shed some light. In dermatology, we generally say that it takes at least 6 months to notice thickening/ regrowth. That’s because the hair doesn’t automatically become thicker over time, the follicle has to go through several cycles and becoming progressively thicker with each cycle. This is why when you lose hair, it’s not lost forever immediately, it’ll grow back but thinner everytime until it stops/dies.
However this is a general statement, exceptions always exist. You have people who notice visible regrowth within less than 3 months. So I guess it’s possible to see a reduction of hair loss within a short but seeing regrowth is less likely.
Hair cycle I believe is only in regards to telegen...
It has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia.
Androgenetic Alopecia is not a hair cycle but spontaneous inability for a hair follicle to work. It is catagen phasing.

I have taken many things that mess with my hormones. I can tell you in a matter of days or weeks of hormone disorder my hairline is noticeably receded. I don’t even shed hair, I just thin and recede so you know it’s Androgenetic Alopecia

I’ve also seen my hair turn vellus within days, it did not cycle over months into repeatedly thinner hair

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair cycle I believe is only in regards to telegen...
It has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia.
Androgenetic Alopecia is not a hair cycle but spontaneous inability for a hair follicle to work. It is catagen phasing.

I have taken many things that mess with my hormones. I can tell you in a matter of days or weeks of hormone disorder my hairline is noticeably receded. I don’t even shed hair, I just thin and recede so you know it’s Androgenetic Alopecia

I’ve also seen my hair turn vellus within days, it did not cycle over months into repeatedly thinner hair

Do you mean finasteride ? How come a drug that is suppose to thicken your hair can thin your hair so quickly ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe 8 hours is too much, but within 24 hours, with a sufficiently strong regimen, pull test can immediately reveal reduction of shedding, additionally if you have scalp itch that can be a guide to how much potential the regimen may have. Things like perceived strength and "feel" of hair - particularly hairs which have just started to miniaturize and can come back quickly, can show a fast change, especially if the regimen suddenly returns VEGF levels to normal and angiogenesis rapidly starts to give adequate bloodflow to anagen hairs.

Of course, you have to be attuned to your body and introspective enough to recognize these fine signals in the first place. Some people are simply too dense, this is not for them... but they should also refrain from making comments based in their own ineptitude.
Have you tried removing calcium / fibrosis in the blood vessels?
You shouldn’t need to make new blood vessels if you make your pre existing ones healthy again.
Nattokinase used at night is great for removing fibrosis

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you mean finasteride ? How come a drug that is suppose to thicken your hair can thin your hair so quickly ?
No. I’ve used that but it’s not what I’m refercing.

For example, I took a supplement called black seed oil. It raises estrogen instantly (which I did not know). I went from no scalp itch and no hairloss in recent days to once again inflammation in the scalp and noticeable hairline recession.

If I take an aromatase inhibitor and lower my estrogen too much, my scalp inflammation again flares up and I get noticeable recession.

I’ve only noticed such fast hair line recession when my hormones were imbalanced (and DHT wasn’t affected).

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even in periods of high stress, you can notice recession that is faster than 3 months time.
And most of my hairline recession my hair went vellus very quickly, I didn’t get thinning hair for weeks/months at a time

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe 8 hours is too much, but within 24 hours, with a sufficiently strong regimen, pull test can immediately reveal reduction of shedding, additionally if you have scalp itch that can be a guide to how much potential the regimen may have. Things like perceived strength and "feel" of hair - particularly hairs which have just started to miniaturize and can come back quickly, can show a fast change, especially if the regimen suddenly returns VEGF levels to normal and angiogenesis rapidly starts to give adequate bloodflow to anagen hairs.

Of course, you have to be attuned to your body and introspective enough to recognize these fine signals in the first place. Some people are simply too dense, this is not for them... but they should also refrain from making comments based in their own ineptitude.

I am politely sceptical, but I am open to the possibility that different bodies have different response times and different sensitivies. All different experiences enrich our understanding of the diabolical mechanisms that are butchering our serenity, for what it's worth - which is pretty much nothing I believe. Real salvation, in any degree, will come from scientists, those who wear a white vest. Even when it's a home treatment, the technique was developed by scientists. But the relentless evisceration of follicular issues that we perform on this forum is not in vain. It's a collective ritual that gives us at least some hope against the nameless evil encoded in our DNA, making us feel, through knowledge, like brave warriors, if hopeless ones.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Go here if you're having problems with shipping, they send to just about all countries - hairshopeurope.com

I used translate on chrome took two mins to order

Are you in the U.S.? Each bottle looks to be around $85 USD. How much was shipping?

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First bottle of Trinov arrived today, starting treatment tonight. Will update over the coming months, this is the day I've been waiting for so hopefully it pays off. Godspeed gentlemen it's been an honor waiting for this with you all these past 18 months.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First bottle of Trinov arrived today, starting treatment tonight. Will update over the coming months, this is the day I've been waiting for so hopefully it pays off. Godspeed gentlemen it's been an honor waiting for this with you all these past 18 months.

We are honoured as well, but may you regrow and bugger off as soon as possible, my fellow.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Good luck guys! I´ll join the club next week.

I´m not going to write anymore, thought it would be better to post photos every week.

That´s what I´m going to do the minute I have our beloved fragance :)

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. I’ve used that but it’s not what I’m refercing.

For example, I took a supplement called black seed oil. It raises estrogen instantly (which I did not know). I went from no scalp itch and no hairloss in recent days to once again inflammation in the scalp and noticeable hairline recession.

If I take an aromatase inhibitor and lower my estrogen too much, my scalp inflammation again flares up and I get noticeable recession.

I’ve only noticed such fast hair line recession when my hormones were imbalanced (and DHT wasn’t affected).

Seems weird to me. Cause I believe estrogen regrows hair (same to dudes who use duta+spironolactone and male-to-female transgenders).

Were you on finasteride and "black seed oil" at the same time ?

I think I read somewhere which says that for male, T:E increase will lead to regrow, well, idk how true it was.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck guys! I´ll join the club next week.

I´m not going to write anymore, thought it would be better to post photos every week.

That´s what I´m going to do the minute I have our beloved fragance :)

hey man, where is the new photos promised by Fidia ? :(

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man, where is the new photos promised by Fidia ? :(
Man you really think if they had a good picture from someone who responded well to the lotion they wouldn’t put it on their website?
I don’t wanna sound negative or anything but come on. The study showed no significant difference in hair count. So what picture do you expect them to upload?
Either buy it and try it yourself(that’s what I’m doing), or wait a couple of months and hope other people using it report some success.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems weird to me. Cause I believe estrogen regrows hair (same to dudes who use duta+spironolactone and male-to-female transgenders).

Were you on finasteride and "black seed oil" at the same time ?

I think I read somewhere which says that for male, T:E increase will lead to regrow, well, idk how true it was.
So topically, estrogen will keep DHT from binding in the scalp.
Really high Estrogen in men will inhibit DHT and prevent balding, and even regrow hair (as you become a woman)

With short term, slightly raised estrogen with no change in testerone or DHT, this increased estrogen causes inflammation and hairline receding.

I was not using both.
Unless you;re using it topically or trying to be a woman, in a normal man (normal test) extra estrogen in the blood/systemic is bad.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well boys I think Brotzu will work, hopefully regrowth in the upcoming 6 months for you all. Then this thread will be over lol
See you boys at Nw0