Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a med student, perhaps I can shed some light. In dermatology, we generally say that it takes at least 6 months to notice thickening/ regrowth. That’s because the hair doesn’t automatically become thicker over time, the follicle has to go through several cycles and becoming progressively thicker with each cycle. This is why when you lose hair, it’s not lost forever immediately, it’ll grow back but thinner everytime until it stops/dies.
However this is a general statement, exceptions always exist. You have people who notice visible regrowth within less than 3 months. So I guess it’s possible to see a reduction of hair loss within a short but seeing regrowth is less likely.
If you monitor your hair line where the fine hair (baby hair) is you can tell very early if hair is growing there or not. Obviously you won’t see the entire hair but you will notice a dark shade were the hair is starting to grow vs a very slick shiny bald area where hair is not growing.

Man I have lost and regain my hair along my hairline so much time lol I had my barber confused lol.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the noob question.

How can I order this from Canada?

Is everyone here using a forwarding shipping service?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I preordered this sh*t in november sucks to see everyone using it haha.

Do you guys think I can usw this after hair transplant? minoxidil foam is allowed and
Liquid isnt cause of the pg I think

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard a lot of crazy sh*t, but this. First they say it's working after 5 days and then someone else says 8 hours. Lol
Man you crazy as hell if you think you have to wait 6 months to know if a product is stopping your hair loss.

Hair loss should stop immediately if a product is in fact working...Strong visual regrowth can take months depending on how much hairl loss you have but it should first stop your hair loss.

When RU was very effective on me I lost and regrew my hair line at will. Every time I went to the barber shop my hairline was somewhere else lol.

I can’t speak for the entire hair loss population but I can speak definitively on my own experience.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I have numerous means of detecting MY hair loss. Itching only being ONE of them. My hair loss is very agressive, if I was to stop treating right now I would have to shave my head within the next 2 months. So it is always very clear if I am losing hair or not.

Again I am not here asking.

May I ask why you change to trinov if RU (cheaper) is working for you ?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't checked in for a while since the release. On finasteride or 6 months now and it's working wonders tbh. Still want to give Trinov a shot, but you know what they say: If it works don't fix it.

I noticed that clockwise is using the lotion and says it stopped hair from falling out... one problem with this is that with androgenic alopecia (which most of us have), hairs don't fall out as one would think. They minituarize and then eventually fall out when they're barely visible anymore... so I don't really understand clockwise's observation.

Who else is using Trinov???

Last edited:

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't checked in for a while since the release. On finasteride or 6 months now and it's working wonders tbh. Still want to give Trinov a shot, but you know what they say: If it works don't fix it.

I noticed that clockwise is using the lotion and says it stopped hair from falling out... one problem with this is that with androgenic alopecia (which most of us have), hairs don't fall out. They minituarize and then eventually fall out when they're barely visible anymore... so I don't really understand clockwise's observation.

Who else is using Trinov???
LOL. Boy I'd like to have your kind of alopecia. Tell that to my clumps of hair in the shower.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Clockwise. Really interested about your experience. Please do keep sharing. Do you also use minoxidil? if so what percentage and how many times daily? how long have you been using minoxidil?

I am female and have bought trinov female version but didnt know when to apply the trinov? i use 1ml x2 4% minoxidil daily.

Background: pcos and used minoxidil for 13 years with great success. now become ineffective and seeking alternatives to combat hairloss and promote regrowth

Hold on to what has worked for you for so long, chances are it still does, and wait for a real alternative.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL. Boy I'd like to have your kind of alopecia. Tell that to my clumps of hair in the shower.
So you're telling me that your hair does not minituarize, but just falls out strand-by-strand instead (or even in clumps as you described)? I don't think you have androgenic alopecia in that case. Sounds more like Areata.

Reactions: br1

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're telling me that your hair does not minituarize, but just falls out strand-by-strand instead (or even in clumps as you described)? I don't think you have androgenic alopecia in that case. Sounds more like Areata.
My process was like this:

1. Temples slooooowly recede a couple cm. Not concerning at all (this took 4 years)
2. Hair suddenly changes texture and lightens color (brown -> blondish) (this took 3 months)
3. Hair starts falling out like mad, clumps in the shower, part widens on top of head and temples run away (is currently happening)

It DOES miniaturize. I have super long hair so I can see long shedded hairs slowly getting thinner going towards the root, it's crazy. What you told me is indeed what my dermatologist told me, but it just isn't true for aggressive baldness that eats norwoods in a year. I didn't see a SINGLE hair in the shower when my temples were receding in phase 1 because it was over years.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go here if you're having problems with shipping, they send to just about all countries - hairshopeurope.com

I used translate on chrome took two mins to order