Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think these magical “great responders” don’t exist

How do you explain all the studies around the world conducted by different countries that show low sides and higher success response ? Are they all funded by Merck / pharmacies and all colluded ?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you explain all the studies around the world conducted by different countries that show low sides and higher success response ? Are they all funded by Merck / pharmacies and all colluded ?
Bring up 5 studies
And yes, I imagine most studies are funded by the company that sells it

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many of you all personally know someone who uses finasteride with great regrowth or no sides?
If it's so good why are you interested in the new research section :eek:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. Know any source that ships to the U.S? Checked efarma when it was in stock and they did not list U.S in their countries list. Strange they had every other country.

Sorry I don't... Two other members here reported that shipping to the US and UK was not available... maybe for some reason they temporarily disabled it without notice?

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I looked at two forums in Italian and it seems that very few physical stores had it in stock today. According to a price comparison website only four pharmacies have it in stock now.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the official website, under "Products" you find "Lotion" and "Prof. Brotzu." I wonder if they will bring out an action figure...

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take back every bad thing I said about the lotion. I just rubbed it into my scalp and I can already see little hairs if I zoom in real close.
Is this a troll?
Edit: haha when I read this I thought you were using for a few days

Last edited:

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m able to order Trinov Donna but only one bottle due to limited quantities. Really wanted to order three just because of the high shipping rates.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one on the women’s thread responded. Are there any women on this site planning to use Trinov?
I’m worried that if the estrogen properties of the lotion go systemic it could cause havoc on the hormonal system and cause more shedding...thoughts?

Naja

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m able to order Trinov Donna but only one bottle due to limited quantities. Really wanted to order three just because of the high shipping rates.

Hey, do you think there is an actual reason that the women's version has half the s equol? Or is it just a rip off?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe it’s because women have higher levels of estrogen already so men’s version is more potent because they have less?
? Not sure