Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you worry too much regarding anti androgenetic effects. In a study I read that 3 mg oral S-Equol lower the DHT for like 15-20 % in men. How much contains a whole bottle? I think it was 11 mg. So in combination with the liposomes brotion will most likely reduce DHT nearly to 0 in blood.

If you think about the mechanism Brotion really could work. There is a study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/) which confirms that S-Equol has a high affinity for binding to DHT. If Brotzu managed to get the S-Equol on the right place in the hair follicle and to stay there long enough, this will bind to the DHT in the follicle. In addition to that DGLA will increase bloodflow.

Interesting study. From this paper:
"Finally, because grazing or other animals that produce high levels of S-equol naturally that are then consumed, such as meat products, by humans represents a source of equol as a secondary consumer. Evidence to support this last notion is shown in humans that consume high meat and fat diets display higher blood isoflavone/equol levels [10]."

Referenced paper:
[10] Ozasa K, Nakao M, Watanabe Y, Hayashi K, Miki T, Mikami K, Mori M, Sakauchi F, Washio M, Ito Y, Suzuki K, Kubo T, Wakai K, Tamakoshi A. JACC Study Group: Association of serum phytoestrogen concentration and dietary habits in a sample set of the JACC Study. J Epidemiol. 2005;15(Suppl 2):S196–202. doi: 10.2188/jea.15.S196.

From this referenced paper:
CONCLUSIONS:
Serum genistein and daidzein concentrations were significantly associated with dietary intake of tofu, and slightly with intake of miso soup. Consumption of fat, meat, and coffee may be associated with equol production by intestinal microflora in this sample set.

I think those coffee drinking Carnivore dieters are on to something.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting study. From this paper:
"Finally, because grazing or other animals that produce high levels of S-equol naturally that are then consumed, such as meat products, by humans represents a source of equol as a secondary consumer. Evidence to support this last notion is shown in humans that consume high meat and fat diets display higher blood isoflavone/equol levels [10]."

Referenced paper:
[10] Ozasa K, Nakao M, Watanabe Y, Hayashi K, Miki T, Mikami K, Mori M, Sakauchi F, Washio M, Ito Y, Suzuki K, Kubo T, Wakai K, Tamakoshi A. JACC Study Group: Association of serum phytoestrogen concentration and dietary habits in a sample set of the JACC Study. J Epidemiol. 2005;15(Suppl 2):S196–202. doi: 10.2188/jea.15.S196.

From this referenced paper:
CONCLUSIONS:
Serum genistein and daidzein concentrations were significantly associated with dietary intake of tofu, and slightly with intake of miso soup. Consumption of fat, meat, and coffee may be associated with equol production by intestinal microflora in this sample set.

I think those coffee drinking Carnivore dieters are on to something.
Maybe with dermaroller this lotion will work like finasteride

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am like Norwood 2.7 but if this gives maintance I would call me cured. Everyone to Norwood 3 non diffuse would be practically cured with Brotion and a hair transplant. Even if this would "only" slow down hairloss for example with factor 10 the typical balding guy would need 50 years to lose a Norwood.
In the same boat. NW2, still nice and thick... I started finasteride 6 months ago and I believe it has halted it (although it's still too early to say for sure). If this lotion could simply stop this sh*t from happening I will be forever greatful. That's all I want. I want it to STOP! lol It's really not much to ask for :(

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's 1am here, in 7 hours I'll go to the pharmacy and buy it
Hope it gives at least 100% maintenance without sides.....I'm NW2 so I don't need much regrowth

Post a pic when you hit the Pharmacy! Hoping it is out there have been no updates to Trinov sites yet

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Over the past three years if Brotzu even sneezed this thread would gain 10 pages, yet here we are and the lotion is FINALLY released tommorow and the thread is comparatively eerily quiet.

You would think a thread that supposedly has over 4 million views it would be very, very busy now, but it's not at all mmmm.. not adding up....
People know that another generation of treatments are a joke - Replicel, Brotzu, Follica. It was easier to project something on to the blank canvas of the mysterious “Italian hair lotion” than to grapple with the obvious scam of TRINOV or whatever it’s called.

Reactions: br1

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
People know that another generation of treatments are a joke - Replicel, Brotzu, Follica. It was easier to project something on to the blank canvas of the mysterious “Italian hair lotion” than to grapple with the obvious scam of TRINOV or whatever it’s called.

Mmm.... not sure about the lotion being a scam, but what feels really scammy is this forum... I always said this forum gets my scam alarm ringing high, just doesn't feel real, most of the posts and users seem fake and working to set agendas.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mmm.... not sure about the lotion being a scam, but what feels really scammy is this forum... I always said this forum gets my scam alarm ringing high, just doesn't feel real, most of the posts and users seem fake and working to set agendas.
This forum would have to be funded by Merck, pushing finasteride

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
excuse me ? isnt forum like these the place for non-responders, etc. to bash finasteride and everything else rather than pushing it ?

those with great result never come to these places

Because good results are kinda rare, let alone having pics that document them.

The finasteride brigade haven't been as bad lately though to be honest. The extremely aggressive ones who claim that no one could possible have ANY side effects from finasteride, because they don't, and anyone who does must be a psychopath, those ones seem a little suspicious.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because good results are kinda rare, let alone having pics that document them.

The finasteride brigade haven't been as bad lately though to be honest. The extremely aggressive ones who claim that no one could possible have ANY side effects from finasteride, because they don't, and anyone who does must be a psychopath, those ones seem a little suspicious.

If somebody is responding well to finasteride, why the hell should he come here, take pictures to prove that it worked wonder for them ? He would just go ahead and enjoy his hair.

always, people come to forum only when they have problems, otherwise, who fuking cares ?

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I give up the Brotzu Lotion release date, it's constantly being pushed back, was originally meant to be released in November, then pushed back again and again...... think I'll just wait now until I see someone somewhere showing pictures they have it in hand.

Obviously I'm not taking into account that it was expected to be released in 2016, I'm meaning since it was officially announced, it was expected in November this year.

Evevevev

My Regimen
Reaction score
Posted today on their FB. Claiming regrowth..

Attachments

• 741FFEBE-F524-4C94-A165-7D914B6806F4.jpeg
    741FFEBE-F524-4C94-A165-7D914B6806F4.jpeg
    488.1 KB · Views: 791