Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let people try it and report back, but yeah....if this sh*t was effective you would want everybody to know and you would back it up with conclusive evidence.
GOd this is why its hard to not defend the lotion:

They did a meager 6 month "cosmetic trial" bceause it would take 10 years to release if it was classified as a drug and went through drug trials... when this works you guys will look like losers trying to hard to disprove it

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GOd this is why its hard to not defend the lotion:

They did a meager 6 month "cosmetic trial" bceause it would take 10 years to release if it was classified as a drug and went through drug trials... when this works you guys will look like losers trying to hard to disprove it

I hope it does work!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it does work!
Then why are you saying "if it did they would try to back it up"
They did about everything that they could to show it worked. Fidia obviously wants to market to middle aged men that will see less results from a 6 month trial, which is the trial they ahd to perform to get it out as fast as possible while also showing intended results to their middle aged market.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Frankly I think their marketing is stupid. I agree we don't know enough since BRotzu sr said it works best in 20 yr olds with recent loss and they didnt test them.
However 20 yr olds in italy who made it in a lab shared photo results better than rogaine
And fidia's results look pretty good, and it couldnt explain it away by saying the hair was "wet" or angles for at least the most recent photos

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's far more evidence showing it works than it doesn't work, it's either cowardice or something else to constantly say it doesnt work

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you saying "if it did they would try to back it up"
They did about everything that they could to show it worked. Fidia obviously wants to market to middle aged men that will see less results from a 6 month trial, which is the trial they ahd to perform to get it out as fast as possible while also showing intended results to their middle aged market.

That’s a very construed explanation to make this brotion work. You try to warp reality arround your hypothesis instead of finding a hypothesis that fits reality without the creation of additional unbased claims.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s a very construed explanation to make this brotion work. You try to warp reality arround your hypothesis instead of finding a hypothesis that fits reality without the creation of additional unbased claims.
I already explained statistically 15% of men in their 20s are balding. 50% of middle aged men (who have more money) are balding.
FIdia thinks their market is middle aged men which is why middle aged men were the trial material.
It's not construed, it's basic marketing strategy (and isn't their head of marketing a woman).
I'm not trying to make the brotion work, I'm not going to use it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I already explained statistically 15% of men in their 20s are balding. 50% of middle aged men (who have more money) are balding.
FIdia thinks their market is middle aged men which is why middle aged men were the trial material.
It's not construed, it's basic marketing strategy (and isn't their head of marketing a woman).
I'm not trying to make the brotion work, I'm not going to use it.

You honestly think featuring middle aged men is a more viable or intuitive marketing strategy than presenting results? I have a master in marketing strategy and that’s one of the dumbest things I have read in a while,where is your proof.

Reactions: br1

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Here's everyone trying to jump on the hype train...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You honestly think featuring middle aged men is a more viable or intuitive marketing strategy than presenting results? I have a master in marketing strategy and that’s one of the dumbest things I have read in a while,where is your proof.
Where's your proof you have a master in marketing?
Your username is "disfigured young man" so I doubt you're old enough to have a masters in anything. Congrats on lying to try and prove your point.

I study economics and it makes more sense to market to middle aged men who are 4x more likely to suffer from balding than young ones.
I do agree though it's pretty stupid to not test in young men

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where's your proof you have a master in marketing?
Your username is "disfigured young man" so I doubt you're old enough to have a masters in anything. Congrats on lying to try and prove your point.

I study economics and it makes more sense to market to middle aged men who are 4x more likely to suffer from balding than young ones.
I do agree though it's pretty stupid to not test in young men

A certificate in my cupboard. I am 28 as you can see on my profile.
No it really doesn’t. You decrease the size of your target market and provide a weaker selling argument. A layman can see that that’d be nonsense if you wanted to push a product.

And again there were young men in the study, where is your proof that it works better on them? You are pulling everything out of your arse if I am allowed to say so.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
A certificate in my cupboard. I am 28 as you can see on my profile.
No it really doesn’t. You decrease the size of your target market and provide a weaker selling argument. A layman can see that that’d be nonsense if you wanted to push a product.

And again there were young men in the study, where is your proof that it works better on them? You are pulling everything out of your arse if I am allowed to say so.
I couldn't see your age, not really my fault.
I heard nothing about younger men in the study, Fidia's marketing is a joke though.
Idc if it works or not, I was stating that younger men made it themselves and shared photo results.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
I couldn't see your age, not really my fault.
I heard nothing about younger men in the study, Fidia's marketing is a joke though.
Idc if it works or not, I was stating that younger men made it themselves and shared photo results.
Where are those pictures, were they good?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
baf608ef2bdca754b653457b42f30cf27c70b23b_1_690x462.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arrade why are you not planning to use the brotion?
I still worry S eqoul could have anti androgen effects. Or DGLA with anti androgen or collagen reduction. The liposomes really allow for the potential of little to no sides

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that truly is a confirmed picture of someone using a clone of the lotion, then I simply can't thank the lord more because it would mean that my hairloss worries will be no more... look how well the reverse miniturization occured in just two months... like WTF!?

If this pic is fake, that person has no soul playing such a sick and deranged game with us.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that truly is a confirmed picture of someone using a clone of the lotion, then I simply can't thank the lord more because it would mean that my hairloss worries will be no more... look how well the reverse miniturization occured in just two months... like WTF!?

If this pic is fake, that person has no soul playing such a sick and deranged game with us.

This is the internet pal. You'll find some of the most degenerate, deranged. repugnant "people" lurking around here. Let's hope he's not one