Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t they basically tell us that it doesn’t work? I mean they said that the diameter of the hair has shown no change. If that is true then it is litterally impossible to regrow hair. What am I missing?
The study said diameter increased in mean by men after 6 month of use by 10%

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
They wrote “diameter- no significant changes.”
I guess 10% is better than nothing. All I wish it would do is maintain.

10% is significant - whereas no significant change basically means, 0%.

I suppose pics will resolve this debate though. Maybe they've been holding them back because they didnt want any competition bringing this to market first, or maybe they held them back because this doesnt do sh*t. Fortunately, Dec will bring us some answers.

Reactions: br1

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will buy when it releases...how many bottles are yall starting out with?

I personally just started finasteride a week ago. So I cant test it because even if I do get some results they might still be from finasteride.

If you are willing to document your progress with photos that would be cool.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At the end of the study there is a table (which i posted in this thread) and there it said 10% increase...

The question would be if it increases the diameter of miniaturized hair or healthy hair? What hair do you name that increases 10%?

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question would be if it increases the diameter of miniaturized hair or healthy hair? What hair do you name that increases 10%?
Here I see the biggest problems with the studies. Lets say you have a 100 healthy hair and 100 vellus. Healthy hair diameter change will be 0 and vellus +20%. In total increase is 10%.That sounds actually quite good.
Now lets say you have 150 healthy hair and 50 vellus. Healthy +0 and vellus +40%. This is awesome result.
But it can be also exactly other way. Healthy hair change +20% and vellus 0. This does not sound as awesome....
Thats why writting that the change of hair diameter, but not of which type will always be kind of misleading.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just said hair diameter increased in mean by 10% there were no further specifications.

Here I see the biggest problems with the studies. Lets say you have a 100 healthy hair and 100 vellus. Healthy hair diameter change will be 0 and vellus +20%. In total increase is 10%.That sounds actually quite good.
Now lets say you have 150 healthy hair and 50 vellus. Healthy +0 and vellus +40%. This is awesome result.
But it can be also exactly other way. Healthy hair change +20% and vellus 0. This does not sound as awesome....
Thats why writting that the change of hair diameter, but not of which type will always be kind of misleading.
Is it even possible to increase the hair diameter of not minituarized hair???

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it even possible to increase the hair diameter of not minituarized hair???
No and the fact that people even think that's possible shows just how much the people on this forum are simply speculating and talking out of their asses