Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Facebook page was made in May 2018, and it was called "Trinov" since then. At that time, the name was not officially publicised or leaked, so no one besides the company knew that that would be the official product name. It also links an official Fidia webmail specifically made for the product, with the Fidia address: trinov@fidiapharma.it. And I am no expert on email names and domains but I doubt you can just make a mail @fidiapharma.it without having the rights to.
It is only since recently that the page has become public.

The link doesn´t work anymore... @17AndBalding

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2018-10-26 at 10.57.36 AM.png

How dismal...

@The 7TH Sense, how do you compare what was said about the Brotzu to what this Crescina product claimed?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain what this Crescina product is?

I have no idea. It’s obviously something that made claims very similar to the claims of Brotzu—especially relative to the specifics of the study @The 7TH Sense posted about—and ended up doing f*** all. We’d know about it if it did something. And I’ve never heard of it until now. But the claims they made in their study are a bit better than the claims specified in the Brotzu study.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory, if this maintains, could it boost the regrowth potential of minoxidil and dermarolling...?

That’s what i’m thinking, first week into derma rolling and minoxidil, add this and hopefully it will work very well

I’m very aggressive nw4 diffuse hairloss, if this works for me then there is hope for everyone, going to take pics monthly

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crescina used to be relatively well known in Italy... I think I remember the adverts? And my dad expressed the wish to use it some time back. I don't know if he did. I do remember seeing him after about one year and I told him, you've got more hair now? Not like a lot of hair, but that tiny bit that makes a tiny but pleasant difference. He said nothing, I thought it was because he had just retired.... Ehhhh, those were the happy years when I largely ignored andropecia's cruel mechanisms. Who knows, maybe it was crescina's effect. Or maybe my memory blundered as usual. I will ask him when I get a chance

KarKolu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys
Small question: is this an endless treatment ?
How often should we buy the entire bottle ?

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should be one bottle per month, for at least six months at full treatment then twice a week to maintain... But it's all up in the air in a quintessentially italian fashion.

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crescina was the ultimate italian snake oil compound, so much that it became a meme in Italy.

People nowadays use Crescina as a joke. Like if you say you're going bald, people will jokingly answer "i guess you need to buy Crescina then? Lol"

Crescina also means Regrowing in italian, so the name of the product is scammy as f***.

Basically, it became infamous because it got a CRAZY amount of marketing in Italy, so much that you would see ads for it on TV all the f*****g time.

So, because of this massive marketing, normies outside of the hair loss forum communities got scammed, HARD.
And a lot of people started believing the ads, saying that hair loss had gotten cured.

Crescina is infamous because it represents everything wrong with hair loss treatments:

It had it all:
- Fake study promising good % of regrowth (10-15%)
- Massive marketing
- Easy to use, just apply to the head
- Reputable doctor

And it was just f*****g water. It never regrew anything on ANYONE!
Because of all the marketing, there are still NPC people that think that it works.
FFS, my ex girlfriend wanted to buy me Crescina once i told her i was thinning.

So the Ieson guys are basically saying thay Trinov will probably be the new Crescina.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is what the Italian woman whose daughter got back her hair has said about the Brotion: "si fa miracoli. Sentiamoci in privato se vuoi."

Don´t know about you, but I believed her (I did the minute I saw her daughter´s hair in the Youtube video she posted some months ago).