Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny read from IESON. I'll translate:

" Hello everyone, I'm sorry to disappoint your guess, but here unfortunately the only company that will earn much from the sale of Trinov is Fidia only, because, in addition to having decided to let the product be available only to the pharmacies, they will reserve one very low discount to us dealers for a product that at the launch will 'officially' cost €75 for 30ml.
Our offer in pre-sale (65€) I think is a middle cost between the price at which they will sell from December and our purchase price, in which the margin of earnings for us pharmacies is derisory.

I think it will be impossible to find it for less than 65€, unless dealers wanted to change money without making any profit.

Closing that after all the rivers of words and expectations that have been spent on this and other forums, it seems foolish to quibble on pricing policies that we are not depositaries.
I believe that everyone out there finds expensive a product that costs €75 for 30ml, but thousands of people have praised Trinov for years, to the point of obliging Fidia itself to anticipate the marketing of several months ..... now that the request is satisfied, you just have to try it !! :D:D "

The user Galenico is one of the pharmacists of S.Antonio which is offering Trinov at 70€. Basically he is mocking us. If even a pharmacist mocks us for the intention to blindly buy one of his products, it's really over. Another hit to the Brotzu Church. Lmao
Seems more like hes mocking us for creating all this hype and now we get this high price presented to us , don't think even he has a clue about the products effficacy.

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score

" Hello everyone, I'm sorry to disappoint your guess, but here unfortunately the only company that will earn much from the sale of Trinov is Fidia only, because, in addition to having decided to let the product be available only to the pharmacies, they will reserve one very low discount to us dealers for a product that at the launch will 'officially' cost €75 for 30ml.
Our offer in pre-sale (65€) I think is a middle cost between the price at which they will sell from December and our purchase price, in which the margin of earnings for us pharmacies is derisory.

I think it will be impossible to find it for less than 65€, unless dealers wanted to change money without making any profit.

Closing that after all the rivers of words and expectations that have been spent on this and other forums, it seems foolish to quibble on pricing policies that we are not depositaries.
I believe that everyone out there finds expensive a product that costs €75 for 30ml, but thousands of people have praised Trinov for years, to the point of obliging Fidia itself to anticipate the marketing of several months ..... now that the request is satisfied, you just have to try it !! :D:D "

The user Galenico is one of the pharmacists of S.Antonio which is offering Trinov at 70€. Basically he is mocking us. If even a pharmacist mocks us for the intention to blindly buy one of his products, it's really over. Another hit to the Brotzu Church. Lmao

I agree with Dinnosaur, I don't think there is any comment of the efficacy of the product in this.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score

I personally just don't see how it would be that profitable to create even at high margins if it does nothing, the amount it's cost them to put to market in salary alone would demand high sales and if it doesn't work people will soon stop buying it. Whilst I know there are countless products on shelves that don't work these are often from companies so big it's a cosmetic such as shiseido Adenogen or they are so small they hope they pick up a few desperate buyers every so often.

here's to hoping this allows us to hold ground until something else. I wonder what I will be concerned at next if not hair... onwards and upwards chaps, see you on the next forum.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It just confirms what we do know already. Also Brotzu himself said it won't work for everyone. I don't think there's much more to say at this point

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I already know what I need to know. I will just wait for UK release, then I will decide whether to give it a try based on how desperate I will be at that point, I guess. I am experiencing ups and downs at the moment

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The male participants' age ranged from 32 to 53 in the study, with most in the upper range. These were indeed older men and we have yet to find out how well it works for us younger guys (it should work way better, i.e. the homemade results). The hair diameter increased most by month 3 (8.2%) and then just 1.2% more in the following 3 months (9.4%). This, however, is just the mean: It could be that the guy of 32 had 20% increase and the guys in their 50s had 2% etc. Still, I believe when you combine this with wounding and minoxidil, it will certainly have effects.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but then those were some old MOFOS
There's always room for speculation mate, you could think "they went bald at an old age so their male pattern baldness must not be that aggressive" or "they were old so the cell/hair growth is also stunted by old age". No need for futher speculation, just wait and see how this goes. Wounding will surely be a big part in regrowing hair.

Atleast we know it works, just maintaining existing hair would mean nothing since some people just stop balding without treatments.