Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another pharma has just put it up.....some very bold claims if not true in their description:

https://www.bravifarmacie.it/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-donna.html

Trinov - Sale online lotion against hair loss, alopecia and thinning of prof. Brotzu of the University of Cagliari
By the end of the year, the fall prevention lotion for men and the fall prevention lotion for women TRINOV will be available in our online shop. It is a patented liposomal fomrula to combat hair loss in both men and women, androgenetic alopecia and thinning .

Fidia Farmaceutici treasures the findings of the vascular surgeon Dr. Brotzu of the University of Cagliari and translates its patent into the Trinov product for the treatment of hair loss and distributes it for the first time in Italy, starting in December 2018.

On the web there are campaigns to collect signatures for three years to be able to buy this very innovative product in Italy. Wait only a few months with us: it will be online on our site.

What's the novelty of Trinov? The cationic liposomes of the lotion incorporate and transport the active molecules up to the hair bulb by releasing them directly into the follicle cells, where it is most needed. This guarantees a local action of the components, the secret that makes Professor Brotzu's Trinov anti-fall lotion so effective.

Cures and resolves two types of baldness: androgenetic (common baldness) and alopecia areata.

The components of Trinov
  • DGLA (precursor fatty acid of prostaglandin E1), through vasodilation improves the microcirculation and the oblivion of the hair bulbs. It also stimulates the production of keratin.
  • EQUOLO (derivative of isoflavones), counteracts the action of DHT the metabolite of testosterone that causes the fall of hair type common, especially the male. It prevents the atrophy of hair follicles due to the transformation of testosterone into another.
  • PROPIONIL L-CARNITINE, has an energizing action present in many hair preparations.
The story of Trinov

The effectiveness of Trinov anti-fall lotion comes from a discovery carried out in hospital by Professor Brotzu of the University of Cagliari years ago. While trying to reactivate the blood circulation of the limbs of diabetic patients with prostaglandin E1 it was noted that where this natural drug had been used, the hairs had grown back, which had disappeared due to poor circulation.

Naturally the preparation was immediately tested against baldness , obtaining excellent results. The process that led Fidia and the Professor Brotzu 's patent to be approved by Trinov was also longer in younger people, to treat alopecia areata .
Achieved results
We are not talking about approximate effects, but of results obtained from tests such as phototrichogram, the "pull test" and "wash test", as well as from dermatologists' opinions and self-assessment tests that extend up to 90% of individuals the effectiveness of TRINOV ANTI-FALL LOTION.

• Hair increase in anagen
  • Hair reduction in telogen
Posology and application
The treatment lasts 6 months, 1 ml a day to obtain stronger, healthy and voluminous hair and to counter thinning, alopecia, consistent fall and baldness.
Sounds legit tbh

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least 7th sense released some info before beps told him too, some guys on the discord think they are working for the f*****g CIA. Releasing only info when the exaggerator beps tells them too. Got banned from regrowbros for posting a pic here of the packaging ffs.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another pharma has just put it up.....some very bold claims if not true in their description:

https://www.bravifarmacie.it/trinov-lozione-anticaduta-uomo-donna.html

Trinov - Sale online lotion against hair loss, alopecia and thinning of prof. Brotzu of the University of Cagliari
By the end of the year, the fall prevention lotion for men and the fall prevention lotion for women TRINOV will be available in our online shop. It is a patented liposomal fomrula to combat hair loss in both men and women, androgenetic alopecia and thinning .

Fidia Farmaceutici treasures the findings of the vascular surgeon Dr. Brotzu of the University of Cagliari and translates its patent into the Trinov product for the treatment of hair loss and distributes it for the first time in Italy, starting in December 2018.

On the web there are campaigns to collect signatures for three years to be able to buy this very innovative product in Italy. Wait only a few months with us: it will be online on our site.

What's the novelty of Trinov? The cationic liposomes of the lotion incorporate and transport the active molecules up to the hair bulb by releasing them directly into the follicle cells, where it is most needed. This guarantees a local action of the components, the secret that makes Professor Brotzu's Trinov anti-fall lotion so effective.

Cures and resolves two types of baldness: androgenetic (common baldness) and alopecia areata.

The components of Trinov
  • DGLA (precursor fatty acid of prostaglandin E1), through vasodilation improves the microcirculation and the oblivion of the hair bulbs. It also stimulates the production of keratin.
  • EQUOLO (derivative of isoflavones), counteracts the action of DHT the metabolite of testosterone that causes the fall of hair type common, especially the male. It prevents the atrophy of hair follicles due to the transformation of testosterone into another.
  • PROPIONIL L-CARNITINE, has an energizing action present in many hair preparations.
The story of Trinov

The effectiveness of Trinov anti-fall lotion comes from a discovery carried out in hospital by Professor Brotzu of the University of Cagliari years ago. While trying to reactivate the blood circulation of the limbs of diabetic patients with prostaglandin E1 it was noted that where this natural drug had been used, the hairs had grown back, which had disappeared due to poor circulation.

Naturally the preparation was immediately tested against baldness , obtaining excellent results. The process that led Fidia and the Professor Brotzu 's patent to be approved by Trinov was also longer in younger people, to treat alopecia areata .
Achieved results
We are not talking about approximate effects, but of results obtained from tests such as phototrichogram, the "pull test" and "wash test", as well as from dermatologists' opinions and self-assessment tests that extend up to 90% of individuals the effectiveness of TRINOV ANTI-FALL LOTION.

• Hair increase in anagen
  • Hair reduction in telogen
Posology and application
The treatment lasts 6 months, 1 ml a day to obtain stronger, healthy and voluminous hair and to counter thinning, alopecia, consistent fall and baldness.

It says it comes out in December, not October as we have been hoping for.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least 7th sense released some info before beps told him too, some guys on the discord think they are working for the f*****g CIA. Releasing only info when the exaggerator beps tells them too. Got banned from regrowbros for posting a pic here of the packaging ffs.

Is beps present in the regrowbros or the discord ??

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who’s part of the discord group and what’s your opinion on 7th sense recent update?

It’s my understanding that when hair is in the anagen phase it means it’s growing and there is no shedding, hair is thicker. When a female is pregnant the combination of hormones result in total halt of hair loss and hair is in the anagen for the full 9 months. Kinda sounds like this is what Trinov does....

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who’s part of the discord group and what’s your opinion on 7th sense recent update?

It’s my understanding that when hair is in the anagen phase it means it’s growing and there is no shedding, hair is thicker. When a female is pregnant the combination of hormones result in total halt of hair loss and hair is in the anagen for the full 9 months. Kinda sounds like this is what Trinov does....

Really? Thats quite interesting......shame we couldnt emulate that without becomming f*****g trannies.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

7th sense just says it how it is in my opinion, no sugar coating or being unnecessarily negative about the lotion. A 6 month study tells us nothing especially on slowly balding old guys, to me it looks like fidia ran a trial which would give them best chance of a positive result, it would be too risky to run a trial on aggressive young balding guys because if they didn't maintain their whole marketing ploy of stopping hair loss fall would be redundant.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
7th sense just says it how it is in my opinion, no sugar coating or being unnecessarily negative about the lotion. A 6 month study tells us nothing especially on slowly balding old guys, to me it looks like fidia ran a trial which would give them best chance of a positive result, it would be too risky to run a trial on aggressive young balding guys because if they didn't maintain their whole marketing ploy of stopping hair loss fall would be redundant.
Thats my exact opinion about all this as well.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Press release further edited:

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 8.37.28 AM.png

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whatever about fidia but i would hope that beps and clan get f*** all money from this, they were the ones hyping this not fidia.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you had a button that when pressed would give you a full head of hair for life BUT 5 random people around the world would get terminal cancer..

Would you press it?