Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No I’m just annoyed with the constant tagging. I know without a doubt brotzu is trash. That’s just obvious so anyone who isn’t in denial.

Nobody is forcing you to respond, I actually think everyone would prefer you didn’t participate in this thread anymore.

I see you abandoned your stance on rch-01 being trash after your nonsensical criticism of it based off no knowledge whatsoever. Why should we value your opinion on Brotzu.

But if your annoyed with the constant tagging please feel free to not answer anymore as we now know you like to troll on factless information.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was really just praying you wouldn’t respond to it with some vapid and superfluous comment.

(I’m praying for all the likes on this one)
Jim. Jim. listen. dad. isn’t. mad. but how you. guna. name yourself. after. a damn. slim Jim. and have. no man.bun?

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody is forcing you to respond, I actually think everyone would prefer you didn’t participate in this thread anymore.

I see you abandoned your stance on rch-01 being trash after your nonsensical criticism of it based off no knowledge whatsoever. Why should we value your opinion on Brotzu.

But if your annoyed with the constant tagging please feel free to not answer anymore as we now know you like to troll on factless information.
It’s funny that you’re trying to discredit my opinion on brotzu because of how I responded about rch. It’s like you’re trying to justify it to yourself so you can forget all the factual claims I’ve made. It’s sad man. We all saw the pictures. sh*t doesn’t work. I’m sorry my child.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s funny that you’re trying to discredit my opinion on brotzu because of how I responded about rch. It’s like you’re trying to justify it to yourself so you can forget all the factual claims I’ve made. It’s sad man. We all saw the pictures. sh*t doesn’t work. I’m sorry my child.

But you’ve made zero factual claims..

It’s obvious you’re here for one reason and that’s to annoy people.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you’ve made zero factual claims..
1. The ingredients are not innovative or new, and they’re trash 2. The conference was trash with trash pictures 3. They haven’t released any proof pictures or advertised the product at all yet are releasing it in December with zero evidence that it works. Please tell me how you think it will work. You’re living on a prayer kid.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. The ingredients are not innovative or new, and they’re trash 2. The conference was trash with trash pictures 3. They haven’t released any proof pictures or advertised the product at all yet are releasing it in December with zero evidence that it works. Please tell me how you think it will work. You’re living on a prayer kid.

It ain't even out yet,. Let's wait until it's out. I'm sure they will do some advertising. Results will most definitely be posted.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

in·no·va·tive
ˈinəˌvādiv/
adjective
  1. (of a product, idea, etc.) featuring new methods; advanced and original.
- Can you name a product that used the method of liposomal delivery of s-equol in the past ? If not, then that method sounds innovative to me.

Repeating what ACbratlin claims is dull and unintelligent formulate your own opinion and stop using other people’s buzz words.

- there are varying opinions on the pictures provided during the conference, I for one wasn’t entirely impressed but saw improvement. Therefor you saying the pictures and presentation are “trash” is not factual that’s your opinion, “kid”.

- they have released two additional sets of pictures that I provided below for your reference, both showing improvement and I expect that they will show more leading up to release.

Once again it hasn’t been released yet and you saying they plan on releasing it without providing more pictures is, again, not a fact. But what can we expect from a 29 year old man quoting Eminem to troll a stranger on a hairloss forum.

Attachments

• 1440CC10-3E00-4B1E-A4D3-00A485BEC839.png
    1440CC10-3E00-4B1E-A4D3-00A485BEC839.png
    508.6 KB · Views: 514
  • F68A9148-58B1-4BF4-A9A5-044E7F665DC5.jpeg
    F68A9148-58B1-4BF4-A9A5-044E7F665DC5.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 521

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in·no·va·tive
ˈinəˌvādiv/
adjective
- Can you name a product that used the method of liposomal delivery of s-equol in the past ? If not, then that method sounds innovative to me.

Repeating what ACbratlin claims is dull and unintelligent formulate your own opinion and stop using other people’s buzz words.

- there are varying opinions on the pictures provided during the conference, I for one wasn’t entirely impressed but saw improvement. Therefor you saying the pictures and presentation are “trash” is not factual that’s your opinion, “kid”.

- they have released two additional sets of pictures that I provided below for your reference, both showing improvement and I expect that they will show more leading up to release.

Once again it hasn’t been released yet and you saying they plan on releasing it without providing more pictures is, again, not a fact. But what can we expect from a 29 year old man quoting Eminem to troll a stranger on a hairloss forum.

You do realize you’ve let him troll you though, right?

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in·no·va·tive
ˈinəˌvādiv/
adjective

Where is the proof that it works

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found the lotion on another Italian pharmacy:

https://www.tuttofarma.it/trattamen...nticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.html

Translation:

"Product Features
Trinov Lotion Fall-Proof Man is a product against hair loss based on the formula of Professor Brotzu .
Trinov lotion has in fact the exclusive formula of Professor Brotzu, the patented liposomal formula to counteract hair loss in men .
Trinov is a product able to offer a concrete solution, effective in a few months against the fall.

The formula of dr. Brotzu contained in Trinov Lotion Spray contains some very effective active ingredients:
DGLA : acts on endothelial cells, improves the microcirculation at the level of the scalp and therefore improves the oxygenation of the hair bulbs and the contribution in nutrients that reaches the bulb. It also stimulates the production of keratin , a structural constituent of the hair. in vendita online su www.tuttofarma.it
Equolo : reduces the atrophy of hair follicles by counteracting the action of DHT. It avoids the fact that testosterone turns into dihydrotestosterone, responsible for the atrophy of hair follicles.
Propionyl-L-carnitine : has an energizing effect on the hair by acting on the oxidation of the lipid chains
The liposomes with which the product is formulated transport the molecules into the hair follicles, guaranteeing an effective local action .
The 30ml pack of Trinov men's anti-fall lotion is sufficient for 1 month of treatment.

How to use
How to use Trinov Lotion?
Apply approximately 1 ml of product daily to all areas prone to thinning and falling

Format
Contains 30ml spray with 2 dispensers and dropper"

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Found the lotion on another Italian pharmacy:

https://www.tuttofarma.it/trattamen...nticaduta-uomo-formula-brotzu-spray-30ml.html

Translation:

"Product Features
Trinov Lotion Fall-Proof Man is a product against hair loss based on the formula of Professor Brotzu .
Trinov lotion has in fact the exclusive formula of Professor Brotzu, the patented liposomal formula to counteract hair loss in men .
Trinov is a product able to offer a concrete solution, effective in a few months against the fall.

The formula of dr. Brotzu contained in Trinov Lotion Spray contains some very effective active ingredients:
DGLA : acts on endothelial cells, improves the microcirculation at the level of the scalp and therefore improves the oxygenation of the hair bulbs and the contribution in nutrients that reaches the bulb. It also stimulates the production of keratin , a structural constituent of the hair. in vendita online su www.tuttofarma.it
Equolo : reduces the atrophy of hair follicles by counteracting the action of DHT. It avoids the fact that testosterone turns into dihydrotestosterone, responsible for the atrophy of hair follicles.
Propionyl-L-carnitine : has an energizing effect on the hair by acting on the oxidation of the lipid chains
The liposomes with which the product is formulated transport the molecules into the hair follicles, guaranteeing an effective local action .
The 30ml pack of Trinov men's anti-fall lotion is sufficient for 1 month of treatment.

How to use
How to use Trinov Lotion?
Apply approximately 1 ml of product daily to all areas prone to thinning and falling

Format
Contains 30ml spray with 2 dispensers and dropper"

New info = new people triggered = new profile created = more people trying to explain how this lotion won't work.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No mention of any regrowth. :D
Dgla stimulates keratin ? f*** me, any shampoo does that.

2 dispensers + a dropper. Guess why the cost icreases by 10 euro?

Last edited:

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is the proof it works?

Just wanted to make sure that question isn't asked again on this new page

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How is this 30ml for 70€ reasonable? my 100 ml lotion can last maybe 2-3 weeks. Will this have a pipette or a spray cap? As long as there is demand and desperate people they can charge as much as they want, I guess.
30ml-clear-bottle-20mm-white-atomiser-spray-and-cap-12786-p.jpg