Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man

RCH-01 stopped all hair loss with one injection during their safety trial according to their study, again like I said yesterday I’m just going to assume you’re too far gone and that stopping future hair loss wouldn’t be of much assistance to you which is why you think it’s “trash”.

I think you have unrealistic expectations is the problem.

Reactions: br1

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RCH-01 stopped all hair loss with one injection during their safety trial according to their study, again like I said yesterday I’m just going to assume you’re too far gone and that stopping future hair loss wouldn’t be of much assistance to you which is why you think it’s “trash”.

I think you have unrealistic expectations is the problem.
Ya, nah I’m a Norwood 2.5 and have been for like 7 years so. Ya negative my son.

Stereo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from a guy who did finasteride for over a year and dutasteride for 3 months without any effect and now minoxidil for around 8 months with slowdown AT BEST, honestly if this thing just maintains i will be happy.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what the aggro is here now. We’ve all seen the pictures, we’ve made our own conclusions. It’s coming out in 8-12 weeks. Fidia say their trials say it works.
Basically it’s either a scam or it’s not and we’ll know soon enough.

Did have a moment today when I bumped into my 14 year old cousin and though if Mr Brotzu is telling the truth you’ll never have to worry about going bald if you don’t want to.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where the proof that it stops hair loss? When will it be released? Will it ever be released? Prob not my child.

1. The proof is in their study which has to be approved as a new drug so I’m going to trust them on that one since it needs government approval. Also aren’t proof in studies what you’re looking for from trinov, are they now irrelevant in RCH-01’s case ??

2. Rumored release after phase 2 under new Japanese regulation. Phase 2 finished late summer I believe.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. The proof is in their study which has to be approved as a new drug so I’m going to trust them on that one since it needs government approval. Also aren’t proof in studies what you’re looking for from trinov, are they now irrelevant in RCH-01’s case ??

2. Rumored release after phase 2 under new Japanese regulation. Phase 2 finished late summer I believe.
Do you know how many products and procedures are in phase 2? Even though japan doesn’t need a phase 3 it doesn’t mean the product is coming out. I hope it does. Sounds good. Don’t know anything about it honestly.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Notice how everyone keeps tagging me in posts and I’m just responding lol. Brotzu is trash my dude.

upload_2018-9-30_16-2-52.jpeg

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know how many products and procedures are in phase 2? Even though japan doesn’t need a phase 3 it doesn’t mean the product is coming out. I hope it does. Sounds good. Don’t know anything about it honestly.

That’s the most sensible response I heard from you yet. They have completed phase 2 so they are no longer in phase 2 and considering all things are according to plan they do plan on releasing it some time next year.

You “hope it comes out” now and it “sounds good” meanwhile you called it trash a few posts ago. That leads me to believe you troll on baseless information.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s the most sensible response I heard from you yet. They have completed phase 2 so they are no longer in phase 2 and considering all things are according to plan they do plan on releasing it some time next year.

You “hope it comes out” now and it “sounds good” meanwhile you called it trash a few posts ago. That leads me to believe you troll on baseless information.
No I’m just annoyed with the constant tagging. I know without a doubt brotzu is trash. That’s just obvious so anyone who isn’t in denial.