Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being optimistic doesn't mean, that you should believe in something no matter what.

Being pessimistic doesn't mean, that you should hate on something no matter what.

Analyse the facts and use your brains. Sometimes there is no right or wrong, at least not yet. Too many variables are still unknown. Fidia did nothing wrong at this point. They made 2 official statements, thats it. Stop arguing over non existing facts. Brotzu most likely lied or at least exaggerated facts to some extend. But lets give fidia a fair chance to prove theirself.

What did he lied ? 5 years regrowth ?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Analyse the facts and use your brains. Sometimes there is no right or wrong, at least not yet. Too many variables are still unknown. Fidia did nothing wrong at this point. They made 2 official statements, thats it. Stop arguing over non existing facts. Brotzu most likely lied or at least exaggerated facts to some extend. But lets give fidia a fair chance to prove theirself.

Your heart's in the right place here, but logically what you've said doesn't really follow.

Consider that you say that Brotzu likely lied or at least stretched the truth of his work...well, FIDIA's product is literally a commercialization of his work.

If the inventor's own presentation fails to show any efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia, it's makes no sense to assume that the company has somehow found a way to make it work; the theoretical basis has to be solid and demonstrated beforehand.

This company stands to lose nothing, and that's what a lot of these fanboys don't seem to realize. This isn't a huge investment that is going to cost them millions of dollars and years in FDA-type trials and the number of people who'll buy it "just to see" when it comes out will probably be enough to make a small profit regardless, and they'll suffer no consequences even if it doesn't maintain and regrow hair.

Reactions: br1

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your heart's in the right place here, but logically what you've said doesn't really follow.

Consider that you say that Brotzu likely lied or at least stretched the truth of his work...well, FIDIA's product is literally a commercialization of his work.

If the inventor's own presentation fails to show any efficacy for Androgenetic Alopecia, it's makes no sense to assume that the company has somehow found a way to make it work; the theoretical basis has to be solid and demonstrated beforehand.

This company stands to lose nothing, and that's what a lot of these fanboys don't seem to realize. This isn't a huge investment that is going to cost them millions of dollars and years in FDA-type trials and the number of people who'll buy it "just to see" when it comes out will probably be enough to make a small profit regardless, and they'll suffer no consequences even if it doesn't maintain and regrow hair.
Man i work in the industry, you seem to have no idea of costs to produce products, do you realise to complete laboratory quality testing can cost thousands of dollars for 1 test for 1 batch and there could be up to 20 tests per batch. You are knowledgeable guy on alot of things but you dont have an idea about what investment fidia has done. QC testing is just 1 part of producing a product btw.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"This isn't a huge investment" it's all fun and games right? Delusional

INT

Reaction score
It is likely that minoxidil is a stronger vasodilator than DGLA, but those using just minoxidil have short lived results because by not addressing the issue of DHT, it doesn't take long before DHT essentially overrides the effects of minoxidil. If you use Minoxidil with Finasteride it tends to have much greater long lasting effects because the damaging effects of DHT are halted.

The lotion should be longer lasting as unlike minoxidil alone (without finasteride) it halts the progression of DHT. As for penetrating, thats why liposomes are being used. Whilst you're right about sides, the dose of s-equol is so small its almost negligible.

You are cherry picking 'evidence' so it brings some credibility to what you hope, will be reality.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man i work in the industry, you seem to have no idea of costs to produce products, do you realise to complete laboratory quality testing can cost thousands of dollars for 1 test for 1 batch and there could be up to 20 tests per batch. You are knowledgeable guy on alot of things but you dont have an idea about what investment fidia has done. QC testing is just 1 part of producing a product btw.
A question for you. How much does it cost to create trials for a scam and release scam products? We've seen plenty of scammy shampoos with their "trials" that looked even better than this + this is a cosmetic product with cosmetic trials instead of scientific.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A question for you. How much does it cost to create trials for a scam and release scam products? We've seen plenty of scammy shampoos with their "trials" that looked even better than this + this is a cosmetic product with cosmetic trials instead of scientific.
Im simply saying its not fair to say fidia have no risk as they have invested nothing, none of us can possibly say that, nobody knows what they have invested so you cant call it a scam because fidia have nothing to lose.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Call it a scam afte r6 months of its release if it does nothing, i understand peoples negative outlook and i too am cautious.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's investigate the ridiculous price tag and why it is such:

100 Euros per a single 30 ml bottle.
Assuming you buy 2 bottles per month, 200.
200 Eur x 24 months equals 4800 Euros
which is the price of a 5-10 year old car in the car market.
Hair systems (around 450 euros every 6 months) equal 1800 Euros per 24 months.

A single bottle of Rogaine costs 23 Euros in Europe.
30 pills of Finasteride cost 5 Euros
where I live. True it is not Propecia, but it is the same sh*t.
Cheapest brand of Minoxidil costs 7. 6 Euros per bottle on Ebay and I use it while getting actual results on crown and side effects on my monkey beard and blood pressure.

Why it is ridiculous?
TRINOV's price range suggests that it must be a competitor to HAIR SYSTEMS and not finasteride, minoxidil or even transplants.

Why you should be concerned and why evidence for justification is essential?
If this does absolutely NOTHING, you'd be better off if you bought a hair system or a transplant. The cost will be around the same, even cheaper if you choose a hair system. True, when it comes to a transplant it could be a hit or miss and you'll need more extra money. But both of them actually work as flawed, but actual solutions.

If TRINOV wants to save its name, just maintenance pics are noth enough, you need to show substantial regrowth when you are competing with hair systems.

INT

Reaction score

Cheapest brand of Minoxidil costs 7. 6 Euros per bottle on Ebay and I use it while getting actual results on crown and side effects on my monkey beard and blood pressure.

Why it is ridiculous?
TRINOV's price range suggests that it must be a competitor to HAIR SYSTEMS and not finasteride, minoxidil or even transplants.

If this does absolutely NOTHING, you'd be better off if you bought a hair system or a transplant. The cost will be around the same, even cheaper if you choose a hair system. True, when it comes to a transplant it could be a hit or miss and you'll need more extra money. But both of them actually work as flawed, but actual solutions.

If TRINOV wants to save its name, just maintenance pics are noth enough, you need to show substantial regrowth when you are competing with hair systems.

We have the impatient email/phone stalkers to (partially) thank for the high price.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Why it is ridiculous?

Whilst you have a point you cant really draw a line between a treatment (regardless of price) and hair systems. As the value you can put on someones desire to avoid a hair system could be enormous. I'd rather pay thousands and thousands over a lifetime to maintain just to avoid a hair system.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whilst you have a point you cant really draw a line between a treatment (regardless of price) and hair systems. As the value you can put on someones desire to avoid a hair system could be enormous. I'd rather pay thousands and thousands over a lifetime to maintain just to avoid a hair system.

Plus if it didn't work, no-one is going to keep laying down 70-140 Euros a month for 2 years?

Its something to try.....their pics and studies will paint the picture...positively or negatively.

quantumzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Group 1: 10 (6 male, 4 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion A to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;

On day 7 : both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation;
On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz. In group 2 hair loss has stopped in 6 patients and fuzz, where present, is more modest (in terms of number/cm [SUP]2 [/SUP]) . Group 3 reports an aesthetic improvement related to hair brightness. Group 4 reports a minimal reduction in hair loss. Group 5 does not report any variation;
On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;
On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;
On day 120: group 1 confirms results already seen at day 90. Group 2 continues improvement, even if in some patients of male gender the fuzz has not got the characteristics of strength and colour typical of hair yet. Group 3 confirms results previously obtained. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation .

was this all bullshit or

INT

Reaction score
Group 1: 10 (6 male, 4 female) patients treated for 120 days with 1 ml/day of Lotion A to be applied on a well defined area of the scalp;

On day 7 : both group 1 and group 2 experience a reduction of hair loss, defined "substantial" by patients of group 1 and "modest" by those of group 2. Group 3 feels hair as more robust. Groups 4 and 5 do not report any variation;
On day 20: in group 1 all the patients have stopped losing hair and report the presence of a substantial fuzz. In group 2 hair loss has stopped in 6 patients and fuzz, where present, is more modest (in terms of number/cm [SUP]2 [/SUP]) . Group 3 reports an aesthetic improvement related to hair brightness. Group 4 reports a minimal reduction in hair loss. Group 5 does not report any variation;
On day 45: in group 1, fuzz has grown markedly stronger and takes the colour and consistency of natural hair. In group 2, as expected, all the patients have stopped losing hair, but only some of them report a certain degree of regrowth, fuzz is very weak and not completely coloured yet. Group 3 reports disappearance of split ends. Group 4 reports arrested hair loss in all the subjects and, in some of them, presence of weak fuzz. Group 5 does not report any variation;
On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation;
On day 120: group 1 confirms results already seen at day 90. Group 2 continues improvement, even if in some patients of male gender the fuzz has not got the characteristics of strength and colour typical of hair yet. Group 3 confirms results previously obtained. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation .

was this all bullshit or

Holy F I forgot how bad this was.

- After 7 days hair feels 'more robust'...
- After 6 weeks 'split ends disappear'? It is also a conditioner now? How the f*** does a topical that is meant to absorb through the scalp do ANYTHING for split ENDS.

inmyhead

Reaction score

- After 6 weeks 'split ends disappear'? It is also a conditioner now? How the f*** does a topical that is meant to absorb through the scalp do ANYTHING for split ENDS.
Actually, there is a lot people in this forum who believe in stuff like that. "Took 2g of seti yesterday, my hair looks healthier" :D

INT

Reaction score
Actually, there is a lot people in this forum who believe in stuff like that. "Took 2g of seti yesterday, my hair looks healthier" :D

Haha it was just the other day when I literally read some guy saying that his hair looked thicker on days he did not masturbate, I am not kidding.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I heard if you apply enough it makes your hair grow 4 inches a day, and you can program what hair characteristics you want to grow. It’s amazing

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

was this all bullshit or

And the trichograms confirm it?

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's a pretty simple reason why all the people that were huge advocates of this at the start of the thread are now saying it's nothing. The ones who did all the research trying to prove and convince the 'haters' why it was legit.

The problem was, once they did enough research on it, they came to the clear conclusion that it will do nothing.