Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If minoxidil reinstates blood flow but it’s short lived as you say, what makes you think brotzu lotion will be more effective and long lasting? Because it’s supposedly going to attack dht on the scalp? Minoxidil doesn’t work because it can’t penetrate the scalp effectively. Nothing applied topically will be able to penetrate the scalp deep enough to be effective and if it does, you’ll be sides.

It is likely that minoxidil is a stronger vasodilator than DGLA, but those using just minoxidil have short lived results because by not addressing the issue of DHT, it doesn't take long before DHT essentially overrides the effects of minoxidil. If you use Minoxidil with Finasteride it tends to have much greater long lasting effects because the damaging effects of DHT are halted.

The lotion should be longer lasting as unlike minoxidil alone (without finasteride) it halts the progression of DHT. As for penetrating, thats why liposomes are being used. Whilst you're right about sides, the dose of s-equol is so small its almost negligible.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is likely that minoxidil is a stronger vasodilator than DGLA, but those using just minoxidil have short lived results because by not addressing the issue of DHT, it doesn't take long before DHT essentially overrides the effects of minoxidil. If you use Minoxidil with Finasteride it tends to have much greater long lasting effects because the damaging effects of DHT are halted.

The lotion should be longer lasting as unlike minoxidil alone (without finasteride) it halts the progression of DHT. As for penetrating, thats why liposomes are being used. Whilst you're right about sides, the dose of s-equol is so small its almost negligible.
That’s my point. The fact that they say it’s a topical that doesn’t produce sides is pretty much a guarantee that it will be less effective than the finasteride/min combo. It might work to some degree but it’s not the next best thing. Not by a long shot.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s my point. The fact that they say it’s a topical that doesn’t produce sides is pretty much a guarantee that it will be less effective than the finasteride/min combo. It might work to some degree but it’s not the next best thing. Not by a long shot.

So now it’s less effective than finasteride/min (even tho minoxidil is a scam according to you) and “will work to some degree” .. make up your mind will it work or won’t it.

Reactions: br1

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also, as many have said from the beginning, nobody believes this to be a full blown cure rather a useful tool to treat hairloss.

I am unsure about the current state of your hair but I speculate that the regrowth shown in the pictures would not really benefit you much which is why you come across very bitter as is the case I presume for most naysayers of trinov. (Not a personal shot at you, just an observation)

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, as many have said from the beginning, nobody believes this to be a full blown cure rather a useful tool to treat hairloss.

I am unsure about the current state of your hair but I speculate that the regrowth shown in the pictures would not really benefit you much which is why you come across very bitter as is the case I presume for most naysayers of trinov. (Not a personal shot at you, just an observation)
You lost me

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Being optimistic doesn't mean, that you should believe in something no matter what.

Being pessimistic doesn't mean, that you should hate on something no matter what.

Analyse the facts and use your brains. Sometimes there is no right or wrong, at least not yet. Too many variables are still unknown. Fidia did nothing wrong at this point. They made 2 official statements, thats it. Stop arguing over non existing facts. Brotzu most likely lied or at least exaggerated facts to some extend. But lets give fidia a fair chance to prove theirself.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is another similar lotion, anti DHT, circulation and blah blah, who tried something?
Charismousa.com

4C6EC747-18B6-485C-AF91-3C0D74A62F99.jpeg C3002CB0-998A-4F2E-B10F-FDFCBE3E9581.jpeg

Reactions: br1