Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
So the story continues...we still don’t know whether this is legit(working) or not.

In all the years we had thousand pro and con arguments.

+Brotzu is a respected man
+if they want to scam us, they would release it now
+amateur pics

+...

- lotion no medicine
- all the scams in the past

- shitty presentation

The bolded ones are non-arguments

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I want now that someone has shown a placeholder on empharm is a solid statement from Fidia. Give it to me this week. PLEASE ME.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way, you can say what you want about Fidia but they did live up to their promise of delivering a product candidate in 2018. So far, they have not lied once.

Too soon to tell, until some member here are with the Brotzu bottle on the hand.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is highly unlikely they they will put a product in a webshop and then wait 3 months till they start selling it.

As it is unlikely they put a scam product in a webshop at that price, but hey, everything is possible when you deal with desperate people....even if the price was "Sucking a BBC and swallow"

1522573372545.gif

Brotzu potion is the blanket for those who have seen the movie

Last edited:

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many Italian people in Italian forums are calling this a scam (90%) and believe that the name Trinov anti-fall is ridiculous.

More importantly I would like to see the ingridients and their percentage.

George7

Reaction score
What is the chance to regrow max from this and maintain using finasteride? My body tolerate finasteride good and I am in a position where maintenance is the most important thing. Will need a transplant to fix hairline anyway.

With minoxidil this is not working, but what about Brotzu?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The bolded ones are non-arguments

For both who replied to my post.

I didn’t say that these arguments are legit, logical or good. These arguments were arguments mentioned in this thread in the past by the users.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Many Italian people in Italian forums are calling this a scam (90%) and believe that the name Trinov anti-fall is ridiculous.

More importantly I would like to see the ingridients and their percentage.
Can you please link me? Is this IESON? 90% sounds exaggerated.
What makes their opinion more significant than ours?
To be fair half of the people in this thread are calling this a scam too.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the chance to regrow max from this and maintain using finasteride? My body tolerate finasteride good and I am in a position where maintenance is the most important thing. Will need a transplant to fix hairline anyway.

With minoxidil this is not working, but what about Brotzu?
Around 4.37% according to my follicle senses.

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy in ieson said that he sent an email to efarma and they told him it would be available from december as told them by the company (fidia I suppose). And apparently they have told him that as soon as it is available there will be a discount.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
A guy in ieson said that he sent an email to efarma and they told him it would be available from december as told them by the company (fidia I suppose). And apparently they have told him that as soon as it is available there will be a discount.

OK, a new deadline, DECEMBER. For the discount, isnt it being discounted right now (from 75 to 71 euro) ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So efarma as of right now have some info about the lotion from fidia, and what about brotzu ?did he get at least some news ? Because every time we ask him he said that fidia didn't told them anything.
I think the priority is for the creator of the lotion to know little more.

@beps63

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People keep talking about the price, but you just hope this thing actually works without sides. It will be groundbreaking stuff if so. I truly hope this is it.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The waiting game begins.. Again..

Reactions: br1