Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
humanity is lost, if there are still guys out there, who are believing in this lotion.

These are the guys who begged their mothers as kids to buy them Sea Monkeys because they actually thought they would really be like the drawings in the ad.

91g6i2bL2aL._SX425_.jpg

inmyhead

Reaction score
These are the guys who begged their mothers as kids to buy them Sea Monkeys because they actually thought they would really be like the drawings in the ad.

View attachment 98903

This is a lame comparison actually. How do you expect kids to be smart? Or are you saying that you were a super genius as a kid and finished school before 10yo?

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You underestimate my desperation if you think I'm not buying the lotion regardless of how bs it is

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
humanity is lost, if there are still guys out there, who are believing in this lotion.
Like humanity wasn't doomed from the start...

The photo looks sh*t IMO and we know sitri was a fail but I'm a deluded 27 year old boomer so I'll still be excited to try it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like humanity wasn't doomed from the start...

The photo looks sh*t IMO and we know sitri was a fail but I'm a deluded 27 year old boomer so I'll still be excited to try it.

How can you be a 27 year old boomer in 2018

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much what a lot of other users already said. You are all going to buy it anyway when it comes out, so why talk so much sh*t.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much what a lot of other users already said. You are all going to buy it anyway when it comes out, so why talk so much sh*t.

Because they want to feel intellecutally superior, with the hope that if it doesnt work they can come and gloat " I told you so, im so clever"...probably a bit of emotional defense mechanism thrown in, so they dont get upset if something they put their hopes in doesnt come good.

They will also secretly buy it themselves...where upon if they do get results and it works for them....the dissapear into the nether.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently word in a low key Turkish hairlosstalk forum claims that listening to Thundercats intro as many times per day as possible causes regrowth in the vertex only.

quantumzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is inconclusive evidence on both sides of this efficacy argumentation. Therefore it is f*****g pointless. There is no need for exaggerated skepticism and there is no need for exaggerated optimism here. We don`t know how well it works. It could work, it could not. In any case there is a big chance it is coming out in October and then we will see for ourselves. So stop talking out of your *** everyone.... To me, even if it grants only 1% regrowth but maintenance equal or better than finasteride we have a great product on our hands...

quantumzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
If these photos are indeed 6 months apart, at least it looks like he isn`t losing any more hair...maintenance. Although it does look more dense to me. Hard to say.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If these photos are indeed 6 months apart, at least it looks like he isn`t losing any more hair...maintenance. Although it does look more dense to me. Hard to say.
The expert here would argue that this guy 's baldness may have reached stabilization point, so no further loss

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are we not seeing pictures of younger men making gains with the lotion? Teasing us with crusty geriatric examples is not an effective means of selling us on its effectiveness.

I do see improvement, but because of the demographic of the men we've seen, I remain suspicously skeptical.

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score

well guess why the leaked/published pics are always of guys over 40. in vast majority of cases they would "maintain" with a glass of water as well.

all that while they insist that it works great on younger people. ridiculous.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
well guess why the leaked/published pics are always of guys over 40. in vast majority of cases they would "maintain" with a glass of water as well.

all that while they insist that it works great on younger people. ridiculous.

Which would also mean that men who are over 40 and have had a particularly pattern for many years would also very unlikely get regrowth . Just like a 40 year old taking finasteride for the first time .. won’t grow anything .

The reason they’re all 40 ish is likely the fact that that’s the age they’re marketing to . 90% of people in their 20’s are fortunate to not worry / notice balding .