Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do not congratulate others for having a shitty life.

Plus, I am not (that) young, I was simply showing empathy for those who have no life on here, I know how they feel, and I will not put them down for it.

506 posts in 9 years...that should tell you I don't post here all that much.

"Congratulations" serves as a form of irony. And not even Ghandi would show empathy to people who consider they have no life simply because they have less hair than they used to. Yes, we'd all like to have Elvis Presley hair, but that shouldn't deter others from having a great life.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Congratulations" serves as a form of irony. And not even Ghandi would show empathy to people who consider they have no life simply because they have less hair than they used to. Yes, we'd all like to have Elvis Presley hair, but that shouldn't deter others from having a great life.

If your biggest problem in life is hair, you have a great f*****g life.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah it’s a positive sentiment but it’s oversimplified, hair loss has real objective disadvantages that get progressively easier to deal with as you age but are devastating for some. When 18 year old billy’s hairline starts to evaporate it takes a lot of mental strength to not let the negative change in appearance affect him, especially when it’s so rare in his age group. Most likely his confidence will suffer in some way, so now he’s lost confidence AND he’s balding, this hurts his chances with women, which makes him less confident… As his looks, confidence, dating potential, maybe even status start to decline in a nasty feedback loop it becomes easy for him to decide that he’s willing to sink countless hours into online forums in all or nothing attempt to fix his hair, and his life. Not that I advocate it, but I empathise.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your biggest problem in life is hair, you have a great f*****g life.

T.
Maintaining fullhead

But yeah that sh*t is ridiculous. Structurally, physically, genetically so insignificant but we are blessed with these social monkey brains, that scan faces for the tiniest anomalies and act on it. I wish I was born a crocodile. Naturally bald asocial and born killers.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Havent read this in a long time after the pictures. Is this stuff coming out anytime soon or is more we dont know yet?

It will come out 2016.

Jokes aside, we dont know anything new noteworthy, just rumours and rumours for rumours.
Go and enjoy your life, this thread is a misery in his deepest and darkest form. You escaped from its claws once, you can do it again. Fly, fly little birdie and be free.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it’s a positive sentiment but it’s oversimplified, hair loss has real objective disadvantages that get progressively easier to deal with as you age but are devastating for some. When 18 year old billy’s hairline starts to evaporate it takes a lot of mental strength to not let the negative change in appearance affect him, especially when it’s so rare in his age group. Most likely his confidence will suffer in some way, so now he’s lost confidence AND he’s balding, this hurts his chances with women, which makes him less confident… As his looks, confidence, dating potential, maybe even status start to decline in a nasty feedback loop it becomes easy for him to decide that he’s willing to sink countless hours into online forums in all or nothing attempt to fix his hair, and his life. Not that I advocate it, but I empathise.

Young adults lack life experience and nuance. I remember the first time I noticed that my crown was losing hair. I saw it in my bathroom mirror in my bathroom. I got bummed out, a little depressed – actually, a lot depressed, but then I got cancer at 22. Soon after, I got better and I was constantly dating beautiful women. Not because I had a lot of hair, but because I realized what really connected me with women was good chemistry. Women are initially attracted to men's looks, but after a short while they no longer see the good looks, but instead engage with a man because of his nature. Is he kind? Does he laugh easy? Does he take an interest in her? Is he fascinated by life and have a childlike curiosity? Does he cook and have big dreams? Is he fun to be around?

We have very little control over life, but what we can control is our reaction to people and the world at large. We can learn to have a quiet mind and maintain a sense dignity and pride for the things we do and how we treat others. We can find little things that bring pleasure in our lives like food, sports, art – anything that pleases you. Someday soon, hair will come to all of us, but in the meantime, it doesn't mean we can't lead full lives and attract women. I married an ex-model. She's nearly 3" taller than me, amazingly beautiful, and we've had a great marriage for 14 years now. We love each other not for our looks, but for the pleasure of each other's company. And that, my friend, is true beauty.

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Young adults lack life experience and nuance. I remember the first time I noticed that my crown was losing hair. I saw it in my bathroom mirror in my bathroom. I got bummed out, a little depressed – actually, a lot depressed, but then I got cancer at 22. Soon after, I got better and I was constantly dating beautiful women. Not because I had a lot of hair, but because I realized what really connected me with women was good chemistry. Women are initially attracted to men's looks, but after a short while they no longer see the good lucks, but instead engage with a man because of his nature. Is he kind? Does he laugh easy? Does he take an interest in her? Is he fascinated by life and have a childlike curiosity? Does he cook and have big dreams? Is he fun to be around?

We have very little control over life, but what we can control is our reaction to people and the world at large. We can learn to have a quiet mind and maintain a sense dignity and pride for the things we do and how we treat others. We can find little things that bring pleasure in our lives like food, sports, art – anything that pleases you. Someday soon, hair will come to all of us, but in the meantime, it doesn't mean we can't lead full lives and attract women. I married an ex-model. She's nearly 3" taller than me, amazingly beautiful, and we've had a great marriage for 14 years now. We love each other not for our looks, but for the pleasure of each other's company. And that, my friend, is true beauty.
That was beautiful man, thanks :)

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Young adults lack life experience and nuance. I remember the first time I noticed that my crown was losing hair. I saw it in my bathroom mirror in my bathroom. I got bummed out, a little depressed – actually, a lot depressed, but then I got cancer at 22. Soon after, I got better and I was constantly dating beautiful women. Not because I had a lot of hair, but because I realized what really connected me with women was good chemistry. Women are initially attracted to men's looks, but after a short while they no longer see the good lucks, but instead engage with a man because of his nature. Is he kind? Does he laugh easy? Does he take an interest in her? Is he fascinated by life and have a childlike curiosity? Does he cook and have big dreams? Is he fun to be around?

Maybe it's because I am in my 40's now, but I couldnt agree with this more. I am on the shorter side of average, my hairline has creeped up, I have good career potential but still have not hit my stride, yet I met the love of my life a few years ago who is smart, responsibly, fun and gorgeous. We have a baby now. What @Janks16 is saying is so true, if you live life with enthusiasm, care and a degree of fearlessness/confidence, then possibilities come knocking at your doorstep.

Maybe it's because of my work in sales, but I have faced rejection and failure more times than I can count. What I've realized is those people who say no, arent lost opportunities, they just arent right for you. If you keep knocking on doors, the right people will eventually walk through (career, friends and relationships).

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I agree with you, I was merely empathising with young men who do not have your perspective and find it devastating when lost in the routine of day-to-day life, I'm sure you appreciate that as you were in a similar position. Yes we as men do tend to project our preferences onto women and overestimate how much a woman values looks in compared to other things like character, strength and status (which are probably more important ultimately, I mean what's the survival benefit of NW1?) I've been guilty of risking my health for my hair, I spent a years wages on a hair transplant at 24, would I be more happy now if I had accepted it early and spent all this time improving myself as a person instead? maybe, but hey we all have our weaknesses. Hair definitely is not everything, we've had billions of years not being born and we'll have eternity being dead, letting hair loss ruin your life is a waste of exactly that, life.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

...all that sermon, while still being on propecia and minoxidil. Hair matters, perfect hair not so much, but good luck attracting that model gf with a norwood 6.

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
...all that sermon, while still being on propecia and minoxidil. Hair matters, perfect hair not so much, but good luck attracting that model gf with a norwood 6.

okay
r-refaeli-is-living-happily-with-her-husband-adi-ezra-and-children-know-about-their-married-life.png

abcdefg

Reaction score
It really is mostly true. Most men like to project their own thoughts and values onto women thinking they tend to think like us. What do men think? Pretend things like p**rn, and looks of course which most men obsess over. Women really dont work the same as us they are very different, and of course, it changes a lot with age. Everything changes with age a lot. When your 20 looks do matter a lot more I would give you that for both men and women.
Its easier for a men to over come bad looks though IMO than it is for women. Personality and being fun to be around can trump any major flaws you have real talk.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Young adults lack life experience and nuance. I remember the first time I noticed that my crown was losing hair. I saw it in my bathroom mirror in my bathroom. I got bummed out, a little depressed – actually, a lot depressed, but then I got cancer at 22. Soon after, I got better and I was constantly dating beautiful women. Not because I had a lot of hair, but because I realized what really connected me with women was good chemistry. Women are initially attracted to men's looks, but after a short while they no longer see the good looks, but instead engage with a man because of his nature. Is he kind? Does he laugh easy? Does he take an interest in her? Is he fascinated by life and have a childlike curiosity? Does he cook and have big dreams? Is he fun to be around?

Doesn't this prove that you need hair/looks to initially attract the woman?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't this prove that you need hair/looks to initially attract the woman?

Harsh realities no one wants to admit:
-Dull eye color is a death sentence.
-Baldness is instant death.
-Ugliness is a death sentence.
-Poorness is a death sentence.
-Shortness is a death sentence.
-Any facial aging (crow's feet, nasolabial folds/lines, forehead lines, sagging skin) is a death sentence.
-Weight gain is a death sentence.
-Any acne is a death sentence.
-Acne scarring is a death sentence.
-Below mega-sized penises is a death sentence.
-No 6-pack is a death sentence.
-Hair graying is a death sentence.
-Bad bone structure is instant death
-Being way too pale or way too dark, is a death sentence.
-Bad body proportions is a death sentence.
-Negative canthal tilts is an instant death.
-Disproportionate facial structure is insta death
-Asymmetrical facial structure is insta death.
-Poorly formed chins is an instant game over.
-High eyebrows are game over.
-Large and unrefined facial features (large and crooked noses, large lips) are instadeath.

Can we stop bullshitting ourselves, for once, and admit being bald might as well be equivalent to just shooting yourself? Stop promoting acceptance of a disease.

Last edited: