Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

capedbaldy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arrade has written 865 messages in about 5 months. It's time for him to get a life.
but how do you get a life when you have no hair?

tenor.gif

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Discord said that Fidia is currently in the market for a fleet of armored trucks to transport an undisclosed payload from one of their warehouses. A scout has been surveilling the warehouse for the past 6 weeks, noting a drastic increase in armed guards and the use of guard dogs with no breaks except to drink water from the tap on the side of the building. He also pointed out that after a few weeks they weirdly switched from using Labradors to using Komondors. Unless... no, it couldn't be. Maybe they didn't switch...

INT

Reaction score
Anyone who could have taken finasteride/dutasteride in the 2 years that this old man's magic potion has been continuously advertised has played themselves.

Two years of loss that could have been prevented.

I only come in here because I cannot take finasteride (yes I have tried and tried everything to combat the sides, it simply did not work) and I think a lot of guys here are in the same position.

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I reckon Jigsaw could think of some pretty ironic deaths relating to our hairloss complex... like a full body synthetic fibre transplant until you bleed out, or drowning you in a pool of Rogaine...
I would rather be a pile of plastic spaghetti than waiting on here for eternity while
@Marcaronii and @Hate da Bt stalk me boiling their macaroni noodles over their seething hatred of me

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sources say October is confirmed. They say it'll be on October 31st around 6pm. You have to go to Fidia's door and ring or knock. They'll come out and you have to use the code words "Trick or Treat". Pretty exciting, but I hope I don't get a trick!!