Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We as bald men have to accept our status in society as genetically inferior men. We are destined to live our lives as cucks.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We as bald men have to accept our status in society as genetically inferior men. We are destined to live our lives as cucks.

Said like a true cuck. But on the real I would love the day that baldness is cured and men who went bald early have a crazy jump in confidence and start cucking the chads in their lives.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I shaved my head for 3 month, half the time I felt like a cancer patient and the other half I looked like I just came out of prison.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No worries man, you’d be cuck even with hair. The second you get your hair back, you would be calling out your genetically inferior dick.
At least I’d be honest about it, while you’re in the corner crying about your girlfriend leaving you over “muh finasteride sides”

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Said like a true cuck. But on the real I would love the day that baldness is cured and men who went bald early have a crazy jump in confidence and start cucking the chads in their lives.
The hairy virgin vs the bald Chad

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine if it comes out in October and provides regrowth and maintenance better than finasteride. Millions of men around the world collectively taking a huge sigh of relief.
*Millions of men around the world collectively go for a victory wank.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just heard from one of my sources in Italy that Fidia are taking their Halloween holiday in early October and due to lay offs it's extended until New Years, which of course in Italy traditionally lasts until mid February. Once they're back from holiday they'll release the lotion!!

Can I say that they take Halloween break from October to December and the lotion is expected to be out in Feb 19 ? Thks

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to my Italian forum brethren Fidia takes a trip to space anually and it just happens to be in October. Once they’re done curing baldness in extraterrestrial lifeforms they’ll be back on earth ready to help all of us in 2016.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have spoken with fidia sales manager. We have here a big misunderstanding. In 2016 their eployee really said after holidays. However he did not say two months, that was mistake in translation. They thought two years holidays. Soon, most of the employees will get back to work and the HR lady won't be forced to do presentations only by herself. Also they will start answering all questions and make a valuable update. They envisage the lotion to be out fairly sooner than fairly soon.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I have spoken with fidia sales manager. We have here a big misunderstanding. In 2016 their eployee really said after holidays. However he did not say two months, that was mistake in translation. They thought two years holidays. Soon, most of the employees will get back to work and the HR lady won't be forced to do presentations only by herself. Also they will start answering all questions and make a valuable update. They envisage the lotion to be out fairly sooner than fairly soon.

Are you trolling ? The brotzu team took a 2-year holiday ?