Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be an investment but why publicize it ? And why take the risk to invest in a product prior to confirming its efficacy?

idk man, they saw some men have good results, they decided to invest, it is quite common in R&D, isnt it ? They are not doing the expensive FDA trial, just in-house trial, so not so stringent and expensive as well. If you go public, there is positive effect on your stocks, right ? Just my thought.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you’re probably right. Which brings me back to my first point, I don’t think it’s snake oil and likely works to some extent just not as good as Brotzu claimed....with reversing 5 Norwood’s etc.
Fidia needs to release the darn lotion..or at least make an announcement so we all know what the **&$ is going on.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you’re probably right. Which brings me back to my first point, I don’t think it’s snake oil and likely works to some extent just not as good as Brotzu claimed....with reversing 5 Norwood’s etc.
Fidia needs to release the darn lotion..or at least make an announcement so we all know what the **&$ is going on.

Yup, agree. Now question is, if the lotion is working not up to the 5 years claim by Brotzu, are they willing to commercialize it ?

Brotzu should not have claimed 5 years recovery earlier, maybe this claim is pressuring Fidia too much ?

Last edited:

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it worthwhile emailing Fidia to ask for an update? I realize they dont owe us anything and dont give a sh*t at all about us BUT I seem to recall them putting out a statement after loads of people emailed them in 2016. Isn't that what prompted them to respond last time?
Nope. I emailed them and got nothing.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jacob25 is the real life Dr. Brotzu, 2 Norwoods regrowth praise be

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant we organize a massive email spam like last time ? Maybe we can get something out of those fuckers.
Just call them and screech as loud as you can into the speaker over an over until they release the lozioni

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah but its already 2017, it was supposed to be out in 2016

How many times must I repeat this, 2016 is our own illusion, 2018 is official from Fidia. Which one is more reliable if I may ask you ?

Yet, 2018 is may not be the release date. 2018 is when we will hear some updates from them. It could be further delays or commercialization. So, adjust your expectation.

Last edited: