Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
Fidia move on ffs!

Why hairloss must come from moms side?
Father grandpa Norwood 1-3
Other grandpa Norwood 7 with 34y f*** IT!
It does not. My mom's family are all full heads, even on their late 80's. My dad's side, all NW7 by early 30.

I started balding around 20. My youngest brother (37 now), still a full head. f*****g 16y.o FULL HEAD.

f*** life

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It does not. My mom's family are all full heads, even on their late 80's. My dad's side, all NW7 by early 30.

I started balding around 20. My youngest brother (37 now), still a full head. f*****g 16y.o FULL HEAD.

f*** life

In this f*****g genetic game, we are NEVER meant to win

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

f*** life

exhibit A

dad.jpg

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys i am in the same f*****g Situation like You considering Taking Finasterid. Today The doctor have me Finasterid But i am top scared.
I Want to mentioned that The Problem is not The „f*** Fidia“. The Fidia dont give US an Update Every Month and Kidding US.

The Problem Are users like clockwise, beps, Giuseppe or fagiolo92 claiming every month some sh*t and dont give US Source Software their „official documents“ they Are Playing with out suffering and give US false hopes. If they Are Right they should give US their sources!!!

WHO is able to ask fagiolo92 in The Italian Forum to give US The Source of his claim?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would they give a source when anytime they post anything alot of users just abuse them and question there motives?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was on it came off it after 3 years. I dont want to clog up forum so not replying again, nothing personal.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok guys i am in the same f*****g Situation like You considering Taking Finasterid. Today The doctor have me Finasterid But i am top scared.
I Want to mentioned that The Problem is not The „f*** Fidia“. The Fidia dont give US an Update Every Month and Kidding US.

The Problem Are users like clockwise, beps, Giuseppe or fagiolo92 claiming every month some sh*t and dont give US Source Software their „official documents“ they Are Playing with out suffering and give US false hopes. If they Are Right they should give US their sources!!!

WHO is able to ask fagiolo92 in The Italian Forum to give US The Source of his claim?

I understand your frustration entirely, hairloss is a worrying thing and for those of us on here evidently even more so but if we take them at face value then from different places they are getting similar information which is a positive. Even more positively it reaffirmed something we heard in March from Bellicapelli, that an Ocober release is most likely. Now of course it could be wrong (and of course it may not even work), but october is about 11-15 weeks away which really is not that long.

However the fact is Fidia has released no information about a potential release date for over a year (when they simply said 2018), everything we have heard is leaks and people who leak don't tend to be too popular with their employers and therefore won't want their names released. So if they release their sources then they will get no more information. So it leaves us with a choice between potentially unreliable information or none at all until/ unless Fidia release official information.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you afraid of sexual sides or massive shedding ?

LeeBuckler

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you afraid of sexual sides or massive shedding ?

I am afraid of Penis shrinkage, sexual side effects and growing tits.
I am a diffuse thinner Norwood 1-2. You cant see my head skkin only a Little bit of the crown. My hairs are diffuse like dead.

Should I try finasterid?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am afraid of Penis shrinkage, sexual side effects and growing tits.
I am a diffuse thinner Norwood 1-2. You cant see my head skkin only a Little bit of the crown. My hairs are diffuse like dead.

Should I try finasterid?

Give it a try, if got side, then just quit. BUT finasteride can cause shed, which is very ........ freaking frustrated

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your frustration entirely, hairloss is a worrying thing and for those of us on here evidently even more so but if we take them at face value then from different places they are getting similar information which is a positive. Even more positively it reaffirmed something we heard in March from Bellicapelli, that an Ocober release is most likely. Now of course it could be wrong (and of course it may not even work), but october is about 11-15 weeks away which really is not that long.

However the fact is Fidia has released no information about a potential release date for over a year (when they simply said 2018), everything we have heard is leaks and people who leak don't tend to be too popular with their employers and therefore won't want their names released. So if they release their sources then they will get no more information. So it leaves us with a choice between potentially unreliable information or none at all until/ unless Fidia release official information.

nothing will happen in october. the thread will then die out. 5 days later, someone will leak informations about the official update being expected in december/january.

mark my words.