Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, Brotzu himself is now Negative Norwood, meaning he has now more hair than if he was Norwood 0.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, Brotzu himself is now Negative Norwood, meaning he has now more hair than if he was Norwood 0.
i heard brotzu consists of 30 % H2O and 65 % hair after testing the lotion on himself for so long

Reactions: se8

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s too bad the Brotzu lotion doesn’t also cure brain cancer, because that’s I think I have now from following this god forsaken thread since it was about 50 pages young.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
went-to-the-moon-took-5-photos-went-to-the-bathroom-took-37-photos.jpg

Even Neil Armstrong took more photos than Brotzu.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"further bolstering Fidia Pharma Group’s already strong portfolio, consisting of more than 900 patents, of which over 650 on hyaluronic acid"
Strongest portfolio ever !

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are obsessed with this sh*t. I can literally picture them trying to figure out how to get hyaluronic acid into the brotzu lotion. :D
it is easy money, already approved by fda , no side effects , and is used for cosmetics which claim they work for many different things , but are not effective for any of them .The kind of stuff that middle aged women buy at pharmacies because they saw it in the corner
Makes you wonder why a doctor would sell a hairloss treatment patent to them !

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did not count but it seems like there are the same amount of indicators that the lotion is a scam as there are indicators it cant be a scam.

Stil hoping the later one is true.