Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact you’re still giving hope shows your delusion

End of June? Lmao gtfo
2 edgy 4 me. Excuse me for having some hope in a product that could help lots of people, I’m sure your pessimism REALLY works wonders for everyone else. Kek, get fucked, cuck.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss researchers, hairloss companies, and even troll informants are playing all you baldies. 2016 was supposed to be the year and it’s 2018. Baldies just can’t take the hint.

Even the hairloss scammers just wants you to move on and accept your being scammed.
Interesting, doesn’t a scam require ripping off the consumer? I mean, wouldn’t an actual scam artist release the lotion regardless of its quality and whether or not it works, and sell it to you as quickly as they could to absorb as much revenue as possible before the negative reviews hit? Wouldn’t a proper scam require a company constantly ultra-hyping their product and providing continuous updates to keep you on the hook? Wouldn’t a company that’s scamming you actually try to scam you instead of ignoring you and continuing to test their product quietly? Oh right, they haven’t done any of that, so calling it a scam is a huge stretch. A scam isn’t beneficial without a flow of revenue, and since they aren’t making a dime off this sh*t right now they’re not exactly scamming anyone. The only thing they HAVE done is inspire a lot of balding men to hope for the release and potentially great efficacy of the lotion, and also inspired dickhead pessimists to hop onto forum boards to act like they know it all. Seriously, you don’t know sh*t and you’re just regurgitating the same comment I’ve read in this forum over and over. If you truly believe the product is dead then you could maybe, I dunno, leave the forum and move on with life? Simple really.

Last edited:

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting, doesn’t a scam require ripping off the consumer? I mean, wouldn’t an actual scam artist release the lotion regardless of its quality and whether or not it works, and sell it to you as quickly as they could to absorb as much revenue as possible before the negative reviews hit? Wouldn’t a proper scam require a company constantly ultra-hyping their product and providing continuous updates to keep you on the hook? Wouldn’t a company that’s scamming you actually try to scam you instead of ignoring you and continuing to test their product quietly? Oh right, they haven’t done any of that, so calling it a scam is a huge stretch. A scam isn’t beneficial without a flow of revenue, and since they aren’t making a dime off this sh*t right now they’re not exactly scamming anyone. The only thing they HAVE done is inspire a lot of balding men to hope for the release and potentially great efficacy of the lotion, and also inspired dickhead pessimists to hop onto forum boards to act like they know it all. Seriously, you don’t know sh*t and you’re just regurgitating the same comment I’ve read in this forum over and over. If you truly believe the product is dead then you could maybe, I dunno, leave the forum and move on with life? Simple really.

It’s a scam bcs they’re still trying to release it even after showing idiot baldies it doesn’t work.

It’s a scam bcs once this semen lotion is out, baldies wil go out and buy to rub it on their shiny heads. Desperate baldies like you.

Reactions: br1

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you realise if you ignore this guy he ll eventually disappear ? Although he should ve been banned already , he doesnt offer anything in this forum , he just tries to piss people off to have some weird amusement in his boring life

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you realise if you ignore this guy he ll eventually disappear ? Although he should ve been banned already , he doesnt offer anything in this forum , he just tries to piss people off to have some weird amusement in his boring life
totally i just done get why people respond to posters like that

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s a scam bcs they’re still trying to release it even after showing idiot baldies it doesn’t work.

It’s a scam bcs once this semen lotion is out, baldies wil go out and buy to rub it on their shiny heads. Desperate baldies like you.
Right, so basically all you can do is call someone a baldie (which I’m pretty sure you are as well since you’re on these forums)
0/10 sh*t tier comeback, just give up and go hangout with the rest of the angry Norwood 7’s that like to sh*t on everything they see.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing they HAVE done is inspire a lot of balding men to hope for the release and potentially great efficacy of the lotion, and also inspired dickhead pessimists to hop onto forum boards to act like they know it all. Seriously, you don’t know sh*t and you’re just regurgitating the same comment I’ve read in this forum over and over. If you truly believe the product is dead then you could maybe, I dunno, leave the forum and move on with life? Simple really.

They won't leave the forum, they don't have nothing else to do in their life except coming to this thread trying to be funny and getting some like ,
maybe the amount of like they get will make them feel better.

plus what a man with a ½ inch *** could do in real life !!!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade, whats going on at this site? Will you take a min to elaborate? Thanks
Regrowbros is a discourse site. It’s private, and I’m sure any members caught giving out too much info will be promptly banned. It’s easy to join though, so whatever you’re curious about just join the site and you’ll find it. Just don’t leak information outside or you’ll catch that banhammer.