Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Hopel3ss

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys,

this thread is quite full of whine so I can't find what is the actual situation now regarding the Brotzu.

I understand you all are frustrated but still could you please inform me without any sarcasm:

Do you honestly think that there is hope for getting this product launched in 2018?

I have quite a good hair and I can manage with Rogaine. But lately the darkside of drugs (Propecia) has been calling for me.

So - what is the realistic situation now? I understood that Fidia etc. is now investigating this product and once they will show the green light this item will be released?

Thank you very much!

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will it be that very Friday (1st of June) or do we have to wait more? @Clockwise

If we have to wait till October it´s going to be really hard for most of us, we are forking tired man.

At least I hope Fidia will show us photos.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@sunchyme1 - what's your opinion? Just to be clear, I prefer you answer by posting cute animal videos, or at the very least show your optimism by exposing your bromantic feelings for Xander.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Guys, some of you are pathetic. Spamming Clockwise and others... Whats the point of asking for specific dates? Just look at last 2 years, every date, which was given to us, so far has failed. Just forget this f*****g potion of the devil.. And if someday we hear something, it's ok. If not, whatever. Now you are just getting dissapointed every few months for nothing.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if everyone begs for reliable info everyday the potion will be released sooner!

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will it be that very Friday (1st of June) or do we have to wait more?
Dude, don't go crazy, you're bound to be disappointed if you bet your entire life on this.
I can feel it in your post, you're obsessed with the short escape that this lotion promised, however the road to full head of hair is an endless labyrinth full of traps.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
xander p.png

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, don't go crazy, you're bound to be disappointed if you bet your entire life on this.
I can feel it in your post, you're obsessed with the short escape that this lotion promised, however the road to full head of hair is an endless labyrinth full of traps.
What is he talking about?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I meant what the guy you quoted was talking about. What is supposed to happen the first of June?
Nothing, it's a date taken straight out of thin air. Don't begin expecting something that day. We hope for info later in June.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, I meant what the guy you quoted was talking about. What is supposed to happen the first of June?

If I had to guess, I’d suggest it’s because June is technically the beginning of summer. And the chat is that brotzu will come out summer 2018.