Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New info regarding the "incubation": Apparently it was a mistranslation from Italian and the correct translation is "masturbation". A Fidia employee was caught masturbating with the lotion and they're now waiting to measure the new hairs on his penis in 6 months before they release it to market. This is still in line with the October leak, so I think it's for real this time.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New info regarding the "incubation": Apparently it was a mistranslation from Italian and the correct translation is "masturbation". A Fidia employee was caught masturbating with the lotion and they're now waiting to measure the new hairs on his penis in 6 months before they release it to market. This is still in line with the October leak, so I think it's for real this time.
b78f31b4f6873cea00cac158e463480c--camera-kid.jpg

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still taking the presentation at Sitri as a good sign... the fact they tested the lotion through 6 month cosmetic trials is also a boon.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funniest joke I've seen here since that Brotzu presentation was posted.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was only 24 years old. I loved Brotzu so much, I had all the presentations memorized. I'd pray to Brotzu every night before I go to bed, hoping for an end to my hairloss. "Brotzu is love", I would say, "Brotzu is life". Fidia hears me and calls me a f*****. I knew they were just jealous of my devotion to Brotzu. I asked them for a press release, and they told me to f*** off. I'm crying now and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel something touch me. It's Brotzu. I'm so happy. He whispers in my ear, "The lotion should be released in another 1-2 months.” He grabs me with his powerful hands, and puts me on my hands and knees. I spread my ***-cheeks for Brotzu. It hurts so much, but I do it for him. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Brotzu. He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with his lotion. Fidia walks in. Brotzu looks them straight in the eye, and says, "Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016.” Brotzu leaves through my window. Brotzu is love. Brotzu is life.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you baldies all look the same, especially the chrome dome nw6+ like you're getting confused with each other on the street, no wonder you're tripping about a magic potion that should be out 2.5 years ago, damn i cant believe im going to become like you and lose my mind when the reaper rips my scalp to shreds completely.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys maybe the lotion is dead for all we know and yet we are still on hear in desperation.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys maybe the lotion is dead for all we know and yet we are still on hear in desperation.
If the lotion is in fact dead then we must all band together to get revenge on the Assassin who killed it. I'm pretty decent with a bow and arrow and I have quick wit. Anybody else feel like they have anything special to add to the team. Clockwise are you good with the sword ? BR1 can we count you in for anything? We will find this murderer and we will do this for brozus name. Allah Brontzu!